Anadigics Employee Reviews in United States

Learning experience
Support/IT Staff Manager (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJFebruary 22, 2016
Great company to work for. Every day was a challenge and learning experience
Co-workers is what I miss more, we all work well together as a team. Very family oriented organization.
Productive and Friendly
Account Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJNovember 19, 2015
The culture of this company was really good. People were friendly and it was a team player environment. They gave people the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Overall Positive Experience
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJAugust 12, 2015
Management was not overbearing and did not micromanage. Employees were friendly. There is little to no job security as layoffs continue.
not worth your time
FAB Operator (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJJuly 28, 2014
the place is on its last leg. they got out of the wireless business.they made a lot of bad calls and ended up 3-4 tech generations behind. they couldnt compete.
Pros
compress work week, 3 day weekends
Cons
bad management, no increase
No Comment
Test Engineering Technician I (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJJuly 1, 2014
Very small start up company, only like 3 employees. Demands alot of labor, with very small pay.
Not a good company to work for
Section Manager (Former Employee) –  Warren, NJJune 22, 2014
Anadigics suffers from a very poor work culture. It is not an Engineering driven company. The Human Resources and Finance departments literally run the company. There is not much realization that engineering based companies need a lot of development and well established foundations. Their management staff are never allowed to settle. It is a fast spinning revolving door with too high an expectation in too short a time. As a result, no well established work culture has evolved over time. The staff engineers work under the fear of facing new management too frequently and lack trust in their management in general. They operate together like a union and have become confrontational over time. They resist changes and improvements. This has led to poor fab performance, layoffs, drain of cash, leading to high attrition rate.
Pros
pay is decent
Cons
medical insurance is terrible if one is not an executive, workforce lacks discipline needed for semiconductor manufacturing.
Nice place to work
Technician (Former Employee) –  NJJune 19, 2014
Good company to work for/learned new skills.Co workers were fine.
huge upside in bussiness
Operator (Current Employee) –  Warren New JerseyMay 7, 2014
Good hours but shift work with 3 days on 3 days off...4 days on 4 days off. Cyclical... Management is good and co-workers are professional. Manufacturing is on its way out of the states and a constant threat of the job relocating. The job itself is easy. If you are detailed orientated and have a high attention to detail it's a breeze.
Pros
good hours and 12 hour shifts
Cons
manfacturing is a dying job market
Exiting opportunity
Product Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 28, 2014
Anadigics will provide the option to switch to a better company if the candidate wishes to.
Application Engineering Intern, Wireless Group:
Application Engineering Intern, Wireless Group (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJApril 9, 2014
Great place to start your career. Lots of hands on knowledge. Great work environment.
Great people
Operations Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJMarch 3, 2014
Co-workers were friendly and the management were excellent.
Chaotic work environment, extremely political management
Sr. Member of Tech Staff (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJMay 17, 2013
Poorly managed technology company. Functions working in silos.
Union like mentality among the workforce. Old equipment, pre-historical production lines
Pros
in house cafeteria, location
Cons
everything else
Nice place to work
Fixture Engineering and Development Logistics (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJMay 2, 2013
Anadigics was an enjoyable place to work. Work days were challenging with something new to learn or accomplish on a regular basis. My co-workers were always willing to share their knowledge and contributed to an atmosphere of doing whatever was necessary to meet our customers needs. I am hard pressed to find anything I did not enjoy doing.
Pros
always a new challenge.
Cons
always trying to catch up.
Good work learning,schedule and benefits
Semi-conductor Wafer Fabrication Technician (Former Employee) –  Warren, NJOctober 17, 2012
When I worked at Anadigics, it was indeed a great place to work as well. My work schedule was a 12-hour shift from 6 pm-6 am with a 3 day work week and 4 day work every other week. I loved that schedule so much, because I had more time for school and also enough time to learn on job.

I learnt a lot in semi-conductor industry in wafer processing starting from beginning till finish. I started as a wafer operator which is where I was involved in some stages of the 6 inch wafer production in the area of wet-etch,dry-etch, photo resist application, critical inspection, BCB application, Alignment and exposure,Oven cure, Plasma etching, and later became a process technician. As a process technician, I worked with the process engineer for critical inspection of different strange appearance on some wafers, correctional measure writing new recipe and updating the existing recipe for better productivity and efficiency.

The management team was good,and moving well until the Fall of 2008 when the production quality started to reduce drastically which led to the loss of contracts with some major client of the company. The quality issue was majorly due to the management to produce excessive quantity at the detriment of the quality factor in production. Even though engineering and the technical team at all levels were highly dedicated and supported each other to the best of their ability,I loved every one I worked with.

The hardest part of my job was when I see lot of wafer being scrapped for one quality issue or the other which still boils down to the high productive with low quality that
  more... the company was trying to push out. The other hardest part was when the company had to start laying off employees due to the loss of contractors. Apart from that, I enjoyed my job at Anadigics.  less
Pros
great work schedule especially for college student like me
Cons
na
Productive and fast pace environment
Manufacturing Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJSeptember 6, 2012
Structured company with very educated managers.
Good benefits and very hard working employees
Well structured in cross trianing program as well as the opportunity to grow within.
Pros
equal opportunity company
Cons
better communication
No Complaints
Chemical Handler Specialist (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJAugust 20, 2012
I have no complaints about this company. It is a great place to work and I learned a lot during my assignment at the company

Anadigics Reviews by Location