Title: Sr. UI/Ajax Developer
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: Contract to Hire
Interview: Face to Face
As a Senior Application Architect/Designer you will be responsible for designing and coding front-end for complex business problems using Ext-Js framework.
· Understand existing System design and its components and make recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
· Analyze business requirements, design, implement and integrate front-end component with server-side framework.
· Optimize system’s front-end component for speed and cross-browser compatibility
· Develop design documentation artifacts in UML.
· Conduct peer code and design reviews.
· Support functional and performance testing.
· Experienced front-end architect/designer with extensive hands on experience designing, developing, and testing large-scale transactional system’s front-ends.
· Experienced in systems analysis and design using OOAD concepts.
· Experienced designing and implementing front-end’s optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility.
· Experienced in designing front-end/back-end integration techniques.
· Experience working in full iterative/Agile development environment.
· Knowledge of JAVA, J2EE/JEE, MVC application frameworks (Spring MVC and/or struts), design patterns, web and application servers (a plus).
· Experience with SOA implementations (REST and/or SOAP) (a plus).