Client: Large Financial Management Firm
Location: Jersey City, NJ
· Help define best practices for our styling efforts
· Optimize/overhaul current styling implementation to reduce redundancy
· Work with UX/VD to define a set of widget styles for use in development
· Perform code reviews for styling work done by other developers
· Worked extensively with CSS preprocessors, like STYLUS, LESS (preferably STYLUS)
· Thorough knowledge of cross browsers compatibility.
· Worked thoroughly with HTML5, CSS3
· Experience with CSS and browser performance concerns
· Ability to define the best CSS practices
· Ability to create modular CSS & optimize existing CSS.
· Work with UX/VD to define standardized/normalized styles
· Desirable to have worked on a large, single-page web application