No of positions: 7
Role: Web Developer
Location: Columbia Maryland
Length: Contract To Hire Only
· Performs product design tasks of high complexity which may require research and analysis and in-depth front-end programming knowledge.
· Perform system design and specification dev, program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging, and documentation. (specific skill req's could vary based on type of dev being performed)
· Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems.
· Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks. Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
· Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software.
· Develop reusable front-end modules built using Dojo
· Develop custom Dojo widgets
· Create concise CSS and adhere to established guidelines around CSS development
· In-depth knowledge of CSS, browser compatibility and work-arounds
· Understanding of cross browser/cross platform limitations and solutions.
· Able to hand code pixel perfect web pages using CSS and HTML
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to Have:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field preferred.
Knowledge of server side templating such as FreeMarker, Tiles etc. a plus