Analog Devices Employee Reviews

Productivity was great. We had a great time.
Sr. Wafer Fabrication Operator Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CADecember 17, 2015
My day started at 3 pm. and I was always busy pushing product out
and it ended at 11 pm.
I leaned a lot of different thing work for Analog devices the different
product's that we processes through the different machines.
Management was great he always would give long lunches when we mad our production was meet.
My co-workers were great people. Sometimes we would get together
on our day off our when we got of work.
The most hardest part of my job was always being in the clean room
with full gear on.
the most enjoy able part of my job was learning the different machines.
Pros
free lunches.
Cons
scheduled breaks.
Niche products in highly technical areas
Digital Logic Designer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 21, 2015
Small teams working on leading-edge tech products. Strong R&D and leaders in the areas they play in, but little commitment to fight for market share in new areas. They are good at creating new product categories.
Pros
Smart co-workers, opportunities for responsibility and learning.
Cons
Entry into new product lines sometimes not well planned or funded.
Great Company and culture
Product/Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MAOctober 21, 2015
Pro: Great company and culture for working. Management is encouraging of new ideas but slow to adopt any.

Con: Projects move slow.
good place to work for
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee) –  Norwood, MAAugust 27, 2015
I had a good boss and I liked the working hours. I liked working with sap. It is a very good software package. I had to figure out if the invoices needed to be taxed or not.
Reorg and layoffs in Fall 2014; getting ready to hire in Fall 2015
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, MAAugust 16, 2015
Several significant reorganizations company-wide have taken place over the last 5 years. The latest reorg in Oct 2014 moved directors and senior management into new roles across the company. Technology and segment groups were joined under general managers (new structure). Same reorg also resulted in significant layoffs (at least 10% of staff) and many teams have been understaffed in key areas. This paralyzed the company for at least 6 months. According to rumors internally, requisitions are awaiting signature and hiring will start up again this fall (particularly in the product lines).
Pros
Bonus program
Cons
Multiple reorganizations
Current job
Shipper (Current Employee) –  NashuaJuly 13, 2015
First full time job where i starting in the manufacturing side putting circuit boards together. Worked my way up not to being the shipper receiver and have been doing that for the last 2 years.
Pros
great company
Cons
management
Analog is a stressful place to work.
Senior Product/Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, MAMay 12, 2015
It used to be a wonderful place to work. It is too bad that things have changed. Analog is now just another company with short sighted management interested only in the stock price. Employees are now just another commodity. The company has performed layoffs in spite of the fact that it had plenty of cash and was not losing money. People are routinely apprehensive about the annual layoffs in the November/December timeframe. Because of this, a vicious competitive environment has been fostered where backstabbing is the norm done by people who mistakenly feel that it will make them more secure. It does, however, still offer one of the best 401K plans available.
Pros
Benefits, such as a good 401K plan
Cons
Stressful environment and annual layoffs
Analog Devices
Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 9, 2015
Great wealth of technical expertise with the company. Good work-life balance. Upward progression limited, re-organizations occur almost yearly.
Was a well steady company.
Wafer Prober and Trimmers maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, MAMarch 20, 2015
I was with Analog Devices for 2 years, contracting the first contract was for 6 months, they extended the contract but never became full time. My manager was very happy with my performance, but due to financial status they had to laid off all contractors.
Pros
great team work
Cons
contracted for 2 years
Outstanding work atmosphere
Demand Planner III (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 6, 2015
I love working at Analog Devices, Great and fun environment.
An outstanding work atmosphere with helpful co-workers.
Pros
free coffee
Wafer Fab Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, MAFebruary 19, 2015
Good company with good benefits.
Every day I learn something new, which is my favorite thing at this company. Management is also good. We all get along, and work together to complete jobs on time with quality. The hardest part of the jobs is to complete work on time since there is not enough employees.
great working environment and management
Product Engineer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 12, 2015
impressive management,good compensation plans, hard work of employees are awarded and recognized, clean and enjoyable cafeteria and sports and gym facilities.
A good place for students
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 27, 2015
As an intern, I felt welcome here. The work was not too difficult, and everyone is willing to help you if you need it. There are two buildings at the Greensboro branch- one of which contains a large manufacturing facility (no longer used due to outsourcing) and the other is mostly offices. I was in the older manufacturing building, which was mostly empty- lots of unused equipment and not too many employees (all the other interns were in the other building.)

I didn't interact much with management aside from my boss, but when I did I never had any issues.

If you are an intern or a recent graduate, you will do fine.
Pros
good benefits, volleyball once a week during lunch
Cons
a bit too slow-paced for me. i would have liked to have more responsibilities
It is a nice place to work and learn, quiet , no harsh environment.
DESIGN ENG TECH 3 (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 26, 2015
Most people there seem to be very nice , treating each other with respect . A few design engineers not so friendly at all specially if you are not white or speaking English with native tone.
I enjoyed my work here and do not feel that life is rough to bring home my pay check. Salary paid is average .
Equipment Engineer technician (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, MADecember 18, 2014
I was working there as a contractor for Nstar Global services. I received no benefits from them. We all worked well together. Technicians, Engineers and machine Operators. There was a lot of cooperation between groups.
Pros
excellent work enviroment
Cons
just the traffic on route 93
Good Knowledge based job
Senior Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford, MANovember 17, 2014
Good place to hone your skills, down side there are many people in the same organization so a lot of over lap. Not a very good training program
Fun, good management, good working environment
Graduate Co-op/Application Engineer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 8, 2014
It is a good company to work at. However, I am not sure if my review is reliable because I worked there only for two months.
Awesome
Technical Marketing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, MAOctober 27, 2014
It is a great company to work with, flexible work hours, awesome work culture and interesting work
Pros
great work
Cons
poor management
Executive Assistant to EVP, CFO & DHR (Former Employee) –  Westwood, MASeptember 2, 2014
I had all executive office manager skills needed when I took this job. It was a great place to work for. I learned an in-depth knowledge about ISO 9000/1 certification.
Pros
great retirement benefits and health care package
Carry Daily businesss of IC Design/ Layout, Testing, Data Collection and analyzing
IC Layout Designer (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, MAJune 30, 2014
Great Company to work for recognition and advancement.
Managed all aspect of IC Layout Design of RF/Analog and Mix-Signal ICs.
Developed new skills such as Project Management, IC Layout and PCB Design.
Excellent Co-workers, Very Supportive and helpful for further advancement.
Most Enjoyable part was to go to work and face the new design challenges.

4.3