Analog Devices

Analog Devices Employer Reviews

great working environment and management
Product Engineer (Former Employee), PhilippinesFebruary 12, 2015
impressive management,good compensation plans, hard work of employees are awarded and recognized, clean and enjoyable cafeteria and sports and gym facilities.
A good place for students
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: good benefits, volleyball once a week during lunch
Cons: a bit too slow-paced for me. i would have liked to have more responsibilities
As an intern, I felt welcome here. The work was not too difficult, and everyone is willing to help you if you need it. There are two buildings at the Greensboro branch- one of which contains a large manufacturing facility (no longer used due to outsourcing) and the other is mostly offices. I was in the older manufacturing building, which was mostly empty- lots of unused equipment and not too many employees (all the other interns were in the other building.)

I didn't interact much with management aside from my boss, but when I did I never had any issues.

If you are an intern or a recent graduate, you will do fine.
It is a nice place to work and learn, quiet , no harsh environment.
DESIGN ENG TECH 3 (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 26, 2015
Most people there seem to be very nice , treating each other with respect . A few design engineers not so friendly at all specially if you are not white or speaking English with native tone.
I enjoyed my work here and do not feel that life is rough to bring home my pay check. Salary paid is average .
Equipment Engineer technician (Former Employee), Wilmington, MADecember 18, 2014
Pros: excellent work enviroment
Cons: just the traffic on route 93
I was working there as a contractor for Nstar Global services. I received no benefits from them. We all worked well together. Technicians, Engineers and machine Operators. There was a lot of cooperation between groups.
Good Knowledge based job
Senior Quality Engineer (Current Employee), Chelmsford, MANovember 17, 2014
Good place to hone your skills, down side there are many people in the same organization so a lot of over lap. Not a very good training program
Fun, good management, good working environment
Graduate Co-op/Application Engineer (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCNovember 8, 2014
It is a good company to work at. However, I am not sure if my review is reliable because I worked there only for two months.
Awesome
Technical Marketing Engineer (Current Employee), Wilmington, MAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: great work
Cons: poor management
It is a great company to work with, flexible work hours, awesome work culture and interesting work
Executive Assistant to EVP, CFO & DHR (Former Employee), Westwood, MASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: great retirement benefits and health care package
I had all executive office manager skills needed when I took this job. It was a great place to work for. I learned an in-depth knowledge about ISO 9000/1 certification.
Carry Daily businesss of IC Design/ Layout, Testing, Data Collection and analyzing
IC Layout Designer (Former Employee), Wilmington, MAJune 30, 2014
Great Company to work for recognition and advancement.
Managed all aspect of IC Layout Design of RF/Analog and Mix-Signal ICs.
Developed new skills such as Project Management, IC Layout and PCB Design.
Excellent Co-workers, Very Supportive and helpful for further advancement.
Most Enjoyable part was to go to work and face the new design challenges.
Wish I could say it was better
Material Handler (Former Employee), Nashua, NHJune 5, 2014
Pros: nice co-workers, nice benefits, the site leaders treat employees well
Cons: confusion, pay, inept people put in charge, hours
When I originally started at ADI in Nashua it was great! Then the confusion started. The floor leader did not train me as was expected, I have been there for 4 years now and am still being told not to do something, then told to do it, told to do it this way, then that way. I have so much confusion as to what I am suppose to do I no longer do anything without someone telling me. I am tired of being spoken too and told not to do something I was told to do yesterday.

When working I am randomly told to stop what I am doing and do this. Oh and then I am asked why I didn't finish the first thing I was working on.

Then there is the family work life. Analog prides itself in being flexible with employee time as long as you do your 8 hours. Not true in this site. Plus your told you can take a half hour or an hour lunch, the floor leader has taken it upon herself to tell people you are only allowed a half hour, if you miss your fifteen minute breaks you don't get them, well unless your the floor leader of course. She has continuously blamed others for her mistakes, and will come at you with an accusatory tone and then ask why you have an attitude. I am a pretty laid back person, but I can tell you every person there has had issues. Unfortunately they freak out if you tell them you want to talk with HR, so to do that will get you fired, I don't care what the law is.
okay
Business Analyst (Customer Service) (Current Employee), Norwood, MAMarch 30, 2014
okay, free coffee and parking. Grey ceiling doesn't let younger workers move ahead.
I worked at Wilmington MA office
Director (Former Employee), Wilmington MAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: great work culture great people
Cons: low bonus plan
I worked for 6 companies over 20 years as an engineer manager director. ADI is the best company I worked for by far. The only reason why I am not there now is because they sold out my division.
Management is low key the engineers are top notch. The health benefit used to be good bonus was average despite the fact that I always was a top performer. However I felt the work culture and the work environment was great and in net is much better than the great bonus I was getting from other places where the work environment was not anywhere close to ADI even though the cash was better.
Overall good company
Quality Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Wilmington, MAFebruary 7, 2014
ADI is a good place to work at. Management is competent and leads the business in the right direction. The people are good to work with and always helpful overall.
great place to work.
STOCK ROOM CLERK (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: company had a lot to offer
Cons: short breaks
I enjoyed working at this company. there was a lot of opportunity for growth at the company.
Flex. work hours, very challenging work, learned new technical skills most of the time, great co workers, solving problems that were intermitting,
Design / Applications Engineering Technician (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: great place to work, every once a month off site meetings with happy hours etc.
Cons: health care was not that great, compensation was lower than comparators etc.
it was very challenging work environment, great coworkers, compensation was very reasonable including benefits. over all it was typical tech sector had good days and bad days.
Good Place
Chemical Technician / Pm Tech (Former Employee), Wilmington, MAJanuary 21, 2014
ADI was an excellent company to work for, and the culture is fantastic. I highly recommend this company.
Excellent
PRODUCTION WORKER (Former Employee), Wilmington, MADecember 12, 2013
Job was very busy in a good way.
I enjoyed it so much that I stayed there for 17 yrs.
Great company to work for, but get your salary going in
Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Cambridge, MANovember 17, 2013
Pros: great semicon company
Cons: money
Analog is a great semiconductor company with some really good managers who act as mentors as much as directing tasks. My only complaint (as of 2004) was the pay. They figured bonus and stock options as part of the package, but both were very unreliable over the 6 years I worked there
Highly Stimulating Company with A Great Wealth of Knowledge to Learn From
Resident Engineer (Supplier Quality Engineer) (Former Employee), Cambridge, MANovember 17, 2013
Typically my worked there was highly enjoyable. I have regarded myself a jack-of-many trades and I was excited on the issues that I had to work with daily because they often required technical skills, management skills, peoples skills all at the same time. This is uncommon to most companies.

I leaned a lot from my pears and my leaders and the skills they have imparted in me are still what drives me today.

The Management team is very transparent, helpful, driven and knows how to drive the people under them. It was a privilege to work for them.

Relations with co-workers were always political since the company encouraged teamwork but still kept a healthy dose of competition between employees. Similarly the team was always like a group of friends willing to help each other and at the same time out to outperform a teammate.

The hardest part was sacrificing our personal time just so to have phone conferences with the teams from opposite sides of the globe. The time difference between the Cambridge site and the Philippine subcontractor was 12 to 13 hours.

The most enjoyable part was being able to use ones technical and management skills in an agglomerated sort of way were one was indispensable as the other.
Analog/Mixed-Signal CAD R&D Summer Intern (Former Employee), Wilmington, MANovember 10, 2013
Excellent place, can learn a lot, projects are exciting and friendly environment.

1 2 3

About Analog Devices

Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) is fluent in both analog and digital. The company is a leading maker of analog (linear and mixed-signal) – Read more