Web Developer (Full Time) (TriBeCa)
We are a full-service web development agency in TriBeCa with an immediate need for an on-site full-time Backend Web Developer. We're looking for a problem solver that has experience working on cross-functional teams. This opportunity promises a good work/life balance, opportunities for learning new frameworks and skills, and coming to a job that never feels like work.
- Expert in a modern, high level language (PHP, Python or Ruby)
- Framework experience (Drupal, CakePHP, Ruby on Rails, Django, Wordpress, etc.)
- Experience with using RESTful services and HTTP APIs (Facebook, Twitter, PayPal, Google, etc.)
- Comfortable with windows and linux server administration
- Comfortable with version control systems (SVN and GIT)
- Comfortable in the command line interface.
- Working knowledge of MVC architecture
-A working knowledge of Drupal would be super helpful
-Python with Django or a desire to learn them
-work well with others in a fast paced environment
-be able to work closely with other team members
-be able to deliver on time.
-meticulous and curious by nature, enjoy reading between the lines in a specification document.
If your skills match what we're looking for, we'd love to hear about it. Please send us an email titled "While True: Develop" with a resume attached and short answers to the following questions:
1. Why are you a good fit for this position?
2. What technology do you like working with most and why?
3. What is your desired yearly salary?
4. Are you legally allowed to work in the US?
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Compensation: DOE / Salary Reqs
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.