- Create/Maintain calculation scripts, business rules, and web forms while creating and updating system documentation.
- Design and develop minor to moderately complex system enhancements under minimal direction
- Play a key role in technical design, including translating functional requirements and conceptual design into cohesive technical design across multiple Hyperion products.
Perform unit testing, support User Acceptance testing, production promotion/migration
Analyze system and data issues, including data reconciliation, to identify root cause and required corrective actions.
- Troubleshoot and tune application databases, configuration, and code
- Create / enhance application architecture
- Create / maintain administration scripts and system documentation
Create / maintain the data flows required by Hyperion applications Monitor application performance, availability, and utilization.
4 year college degree 2 to 4 years Strong developer experience with Oracle Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Financial Reporting, Hyperion shared services and Hyperion workspace
4 to 10 years Hands on development experience on Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System Demonstrated knowledge across infrastructure disciplines and technologies and has a broad understanding of IT standards and methodologies VB, UNIX shell,
Powershell scripting, solid understanding of dimensional data modeling, and T-SQL,
PL/SQL programming Balance multiple priorities, skilled requirements gathering, and good written and verbal comunication skills
Contact with resume, salary/rate requirements.