Analysts International Employee Reviews

Not a place you want to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 15, 2017
Very large company that does not care about it's employees at all. The business that they do have is poorly managed and their market reputation is terrible. Only good thing is that they have quite a bit of big contracts.
Good company to work for
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 14, 2017
It has been a long time since I worked here. It was a very good place to work. Management was very respectful of employees and did everything to ensure employees are happy
consultant to lucent
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, ohApril 24, 2017
worked on various projects as a consultant from System Test coordinatior, Develoment Automation testing, across 5 years. this was my first position in professinal life.
Great Place to work
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIApril 17, 2017
Great place to work. Great clients and projects. Very supportive management. Had a great time working here. Would definitely consider working here again.
Good consulting company
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 27, 2016
Good consulting company.

Focusing on IT contracting.

Review is almost 20 years old; not sure how they're doing and what the current environment is at this time.
Friendly, solve any problems quickly.
Mainframe Senior Cobol Programmer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 28, 2016
Nice consulting firm to work for, they will check on you periodically, and the administrative staff will immediately take care of any pay or other problems you may have.
Posts professionals in IT fields to meet client needs.
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJune 23, 2016
I work on site with the client and have little interaction with the company, but when I do, it is always positive. They worked to resolve issues I had with the insurance company.
Pros
They have a real interest in their employees well being.
Cons
Healthcare benefits and vacation are only average.
bad place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 9, 2016
n short, a toxic work environment is any job where the work, the atmosphere, the people, or any combination of those things make you so dismayed it causes serious disruptions in the rest of your life. Make no mistake, every job sucks sometimes, but you know a job is toxic when you can't find joy in anything there. Some of your coworkers may be great, but others drag you down.
Productive and Challenging work
Sr. Unix System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 5, 2016
My daily work included monitoring and maintaining systems, planning any hardware/software repairs/upgrades needed. Being the sole administrator for some 43 servers including 24/7 on-call support it was challenging but rewording.
Nice people to work with
Accounting Specialist at Legalzoom Inc-Glendale CA (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CANovember 12, 2015
Nice people to work with and very nice building in Glendale.
It was pleasure to work for AIC temp agency and pleasure
to work for LegalZoom Inc for 5 months in Finance Department.
Management Review
Regional Sales/Staffing Executive (Current Employee) –  Columus, OhioSeptember 16, 2015
The company is having a very hard time holding management accountable. There has been such a high turnover and changes with the upper and middle management that nobody seems to be on the same page.
Review
Help Desk Technician, Tech Team (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJuly 4, 2015
I love the position at trinity health. It was a very good place to work and learned a lot while there and was always challenged
Information Technology
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJune 25, 2015
This is the company that launched me into my sales career. I working in administration and then marketing and sales.
I developed my accounts from the floor up by cold-calling and calling on old files.

The hardest part of the job was that I was not schooled in information technology or sales. However, I was very comfortable with building relationships and coordinating projects.

I still have strong relationships with my coworkers and loved the manager I had in sales. He was the person that encouraged me to get into sales. I had been cold-calling and then passing the information on to the sales team. He told me I was doing the hardest part and that I should be benefited financially for that.
Pros
Career growth, great employee environment
Cons
Male dominated industry, company was sold to another company
First time opportunity
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXMay 4, 2015
Very professional environment for a staffing service. I worked for AT&T through them so I can't say how they were, what it was like to work with them.
Pros
Find great jobs
Cons
Not very engaged
Was my first job out of the Air Force
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 19, 2015
I've learned a lot here. Unlimited PTO, long hours. Pay was on the low end. Contract position, but built a great relationship with the people I worked with and for.
Good place to work with many benefits
DBA (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 8, 2015
I worked for AIC for 18 years, there were many learning opportunities. I learned a lot about the business and had my hand in almost all of the Information Technology solutions over the years. I met many people who were good hard working people.
Pros
Good learning environment
Cons
Many changes in management over the many years I was there.
Cut throat environment with new Acquisition; old AIC culture s long gone!
anonymous (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 15, 2015
LOOK OUT and BUYER BEWARE, Bought by ACS and when downhill from there. Grew too fast, spent too much money, chose to hire top producers for $$ reasons alone. Mislead about acquisioin from day one. That's all I can say...
Pros
AIC was a great place to work with a remote model, had many seasoned professionals, used to care about helping clients and partners, now that has all changed including career advancement
Cons
Ethical leadership is NOT rewarded, majority of Sr. level employees have been fired, questionable leadership and decision making, only focued on profit and return, not mutually beneficial to work with unfortnately
Horrible Management
Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Duluth GADecember 5, 2014
This organisation may look good from outside but very poor management. Company is facing financial crisis. With my current experience with this organisation please do not apply for job. Especially at Duluth location. Very bad management.
High Quality challenging projects
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 20, 2014
AIC is a large consulting firm, who has provided cutting edge talent to many companies. Their client base spans large internationals to small local businesses.

The management was engaged and ensured there was little or no time spent on the bench. That is, consultants usually were deployed and billable.

I gained a great deal of experience working for them. Having contracted on some very intense projects with multii-national companies and regional companies.

I found them to be professional and well respected in the industry.
Great place to work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2014
Great job out of school! Able to learn the ability to network with candidates while helping fulfill them with their next career move.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Analysts International. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2