Analysts International Employee Reviews in United States

Posts professionals in IT fields to meet client needs.
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJune 23, 2016
I work on site with the client and have little interaction with the company, but when I do, it is always positive. They worked to resolve issues I had with the insurance company.
Pros
They have a real interest in their employees well being.
Cons
Healthcare benefits and vacation are only average.
bad place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 9, 2016
n short, a toxic work environment is any job where the work, the atmosphere, the people, or any combination of those things make you so dismayed it causes serious disruptions in the rest of your life. Make no mistake, every job sucks sometimes, but you know a job is toxic when you can't find joy in anything there. Some of your coworkers may be great, but others drag you down.
Productive and Challenging work
Sr. Unix System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 5, 2016
My daily work included monitoring and maintaining systems, planning any hardware/software repairs/upgrades needed. Being the sole administrator for some 43 servers including 24/7 on-call support it was challenging but rewording.
Nice people to work with
Accounting Specialist at Legalzoom Inc-Glendale CA (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CANovember 12, 2015
Nice people to work with and very nice building in Glendale.
It was pleasure to work for AIC temp agency and pleasure
to work for LegalZoom Inc for 5 months in Finance Department.
Management Review
Regional Sales/Staffing Executive (Current Employee) –  Columus, OhioSeptember 16, 2015
The company is having a very hard time holding management accountable. There has been such a high turnover and changes with the upper and middle management that nobody seems to be on the same page.
Review
Help Desk Technician, Tech Team (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJuly 4, 2015
I love the position at trinity health. It was a very good place to work and learned a lot while there and was always challenged
Information Technology
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJune 25, 2015
This is the company that launched me into my sales career. I working in administration and then marketing and sales.
I developed my accounts from the floor up by cold-calling and calling on old files.

The hardest part of the job was that I was not schooled in information technology or sales. However, I was very comfortable with building relationships and coordinating projects.

I still have strong relationships with my coworkers and loved the manager I had in sales. He was the person that encouraged me to get into sales. I had been cold-calling and then passing the information on to the sales team. He told me I was doing the hardest part and that I should be benefited financially for that.
Pros
Career growth, great employee environment
Cons
Male dominated industry, company was sold to another company
First time opportunity
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXMay 4, 2015
Very professional environment for a staffing service. I worked for AT&T through them so I can't say how they were, what it was like to work with them.
Pros
Find great jobs
Cons
Not very engaged
Was my first job out of the Air Force
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 19, 2015
I've learned a lot here. Unlimited PTO, long hours. Pay was on the low end. Contract position, but built a great relationship with the people I worked with and for.
Good place to work with many benefits
DBA (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 8, 2015
I worked for AIC for 18 years, there were many learning opportunities. I learned a lot about the business and had my hand in almost all of the Information Technology solutions over the years. I met many people who were good hard working people.
Pros
good learning environment
Cons
many changes in management over the many years i was there.
Cut throat environment with new Acquisition; old AIC culture s long gone!
anonymous (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 15, 2015
LOOK OUT and BUYER BEWARE, Bought by ACS and when downhill from there. Grew too fast, spent too much money, chose to hire top producers for $$ reasons alone. Mislead about acquisioin from day one. That's all I can say...
Pros
aic was a great place to work with a remote model, had many seasoned professionals, used to care about helping clients and partners, now that has all changed including career advancement
Cons
ethical leadership is not rewarded, majority of sr. level employees have been fired, questionable leadership and decision making, only focued on profit and return, not mutually beneficial to work with unfortnately
Horrible Management
Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Duluth GADecember 5, 2014
This organisation may look good from outside but very poor management. Company is facing financial crisis. With my current experience with this organisation please do not apply for job. Especially at Duluth location. Very bad management.
High Quality challenging projects
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 20, 2014
AIC is a large consulting firm, who has provided cutting edge talent to many companies. Their client base spans large internationals to small local businesses.

The management was engaged and ensured there was little or no time spent on the bench. That is, consultants usually were deployed and billable.

I gained a great deal of experience working for them. Having contracted on some very intense projects with multii-national companies and regional companies.

I found them to be professional and well respected in the industry.
Great place to work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2014
Great job out of school! Able to learn the ability to network with candidates while helping fulfill them with their next career move.
Good work place
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 29, 2014
Good staffing agency, like any other.

They are happy when you work for them, so they make money while you get paid as well.
Pros
good pay
Cons
contract work
Good company with great leaders
Information Assurance Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 26, 2014
I have worked for AIC for over a year and have almost nothing but positives to say. The PM for my contract has become a friend. The customer is DoD so the workplace rules, schedules, etc are pretty much established by them rather than AIC. The only negative I have to say about AIC is that they do not offer all 10 standard federal holidays that most employers do.. minor but still worth mentioning.

The company was recently acquired by another but as far as I can tell it has only improved things.

Best contractor I have worked for (out of 4).
Moved - Only Reason that Left
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago ILMay 5, 2014
Moved to new city.

Did right by me by keeping me on project for 5 months remote
Great variety in assignments
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 13, 2014
I enjoyed the opportunity to work at a variety of locations in the Twin Cities.
Great company to have been a part of their team.
Administrator/assistant branch manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa OKDecember 23, 2013
Loved this company, management and benefits. We were hard working people and were respected in the community. Management appreciated the hard work and dedication of all of the employees.
Pros
flexible, appreciated their employees
Cons
company moved facility to dallas/layoffs
Short term contract
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 29, 2013
This was a short-term contract that proved to be quite challenging. I developed plans and configurations for the cut-over of circuits to a new firewall and VPN. The greatest challenge was in troubleshooting problems in the cut-over and coordination with engineers in India.

4.3