Analytic Partners is a fast-growing marketing analytics consulting firm with global operations across four full-service offices in New York City, Cincinnati, Dublin and Singapore. We provide highly-customized, results-oriented analytics and consulting services including marketing mix modeling, ROI measurement, advertising effectiveness, forecasting and optimization. AP is a client-focused, team-oriented organization where innovation and results are rewarded, and individuals can chart the course of their own careers.
With a wide breadth of business experience and analytic techniques, we guide our clients (many of whom are Fortune 500 companies) toward more cost-effective and profitable marketing strategies. We help our clients make wiser choices for their marketing budget, build market share, increase revenue and profit – and achieve their best Return on Investment (ROI).
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced and motivated Sr. Web Application Developers to pursue career opportunities in a fast-growing corporate R&D organization. The mission of the R&D organization is to build business intelligence applications to solve practical marketing analytics problems. Sr. Application Developers will lead in web application development and application architecture.
Sr. Application Developers work on a multi-disciplinary team where hard work and talent is valued and rewarded. Additionally, creativity and vision are highly valued as development work is geared toward assisting Fortune 500 class clients discover real-world opportunities and efficiencies in their businesses. For the right candidates, this position offers tremendous professional growth opportunities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead programming and application development
- Application architecture design
- Software application QA, support and maintenance
- Data management and database maintenance
- Product demo and documentation
Applicants should possess:
- Strong programming skills. AP uses VB.NET, ASP.NET and C#.NET
- Normalized Data and RDMBS experience.
- Candidate must know SQL
- Exposure to front-end technologies (HTML, JS, CSS, basic DOM concepts, etc.)
- Knowledge of SDLC standards, design patterns and anti-patterns and a strong preference for good processes
- Quick learner - willing to learn and apply new knowledge
- Team player - flexibility to adapt to new working environment
- Multi-tasking and time management skills - capable of handling timeline pressure
- Bachelor's degree or above: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and related fields.
NOTE: This position requires ability to work in the US without sponsorship.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Analytic Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our website at www.analyticpartners.com.