Analytical Environmental Services (AES) is an environmental consulting firm based in Sacramento, California. We offer exciting careers to knowledgeable and motivated individuals. We are currently seeking a Biologist and Report Writer with a specialty in aquatic biology. We are also seeking individuals who specialize in wildlife biology or botany. The position requirements are as follows:
- Minimum of a 4 year degree in Biological Studies or closely related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience conducting biological studies, impact analyses, wetland delineations and environmental permitting.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage at least several projects simultaneously and to consistently deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Strong verbal communication skills, including experience communicating to regulatory agencies such as the USFWS, USEPA, USACE and the CDFG.
- At least working knowledge of CEQA, NEPA, Section 7, Section 106, Section 404 permits and Section 401 certifications.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A commitment to providing exceptional client service.
This position is in our Sacramento headquarters. AES offers competitive salaries, opportunities for professional growth, and a generous benefit package, including 401k, profit sharing plan, health, dental, vision, vacation, sick, and holiday pay. EOE. Compensation is commensurate with experience. EOE.
Indeed - 16 months ago