Analytics

Analytics Employer Reviews

Enjoyable atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCDecember 17, 2013
I learned how to organize important documents, use Quick books, and communicate with clients.

A typical started with filing bills and important documents, creating spreadsheets for bills and making phone calls to collect money owed to the company.

Calling to collect money was the most difficult part of this job. I enjoyed working here because helped – more... my organization skills and people skills as well.

I worked here during summers. – less
I do like what I do
Global BI Quality Analyst (Contractor) (Current Employee), Hagerstown, MDJuly 18, 2013
I am over the analytics for our global department. This consist of directing our team as to what our focus needs to be and monitoring our progress. I create five weekly and three monthly reports that effects various departments in our business.
Interesting industry
Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: free fruits and bagels
Cons: too far to commute and management does not encourage work from home.
Have good co-workers there. Enjoy the research type of analytics work.
A very good and young company but still growing among analytical labs.
Chemical Analyst/Weekend Manager (Volatile Lab) (Current Employee), Ashland, Va. 23005September 21, 2012
Walking into my lab and seeing all the instruments in good working condition to begin the day's work. Review the previous day's work to see if there will be the need to do dilutions and if not then tune the instruments, go through my checklist, set my priiorities according to due dates and quick turns. Work on the samples and leave work once i am through – more... with the samples.Learning is by everyday. Just like i have to learn to clean the PID lamp today.I do not have any specific management style. So i try to be adaptive to what will maximise production and keep the company going.I listen to the views of my co-workers if i had to take any decision that will affect my subordinates and let them know how special they are to me and the company. There are know hardest days because each day comes with its own problem. It depends on the situation and how you go by it. That will determine your rating.Actually, all aspect of the my job is enjoyable. – less
My Review
Contract Management, End Customer Rebate System (Current Employee), HyderabadNovember 6, 2014
I start my day in office at 6 PM to follow our USA client time. In Analytics I have learned about contract management , customer rebate system & how to work in a tight situation & to follow strict deadlines. Management is fully supporting us to meet all the client deadlines. I have a great which I am leading currently they very quick learner & mate – more... all transition deadline & meeting our daily TAT & SLA so thanks to all my team mates. We are doing it correctly so there is not much to say about the hardest part of the job but the most enjoyable part is when we meeting all the SLA's & when customer provides all positive feedback to the management. – less
Learning and Productive Environment
Business Intelligence / Data warehouse Specialist (Current Employee), Lahore, PakistanApril 11, 2014
Pros: learning, free lunch
At Analytics Pvt Ltd, work is fun because overall culture here is very supportive and encourage learning and sharing at all levels. Management and seniors are always there to guide and mentor. There are moments of stress when deadlines are approaching but eventually it pass and things are delivered on time.

Overall its the best place i have worked – more... so far. – less
My skills
Head Unit Raisio Group/Technical BioOils (Former Employee), Raisio FinlandSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: free lunches, free mobile phone
The knowledge I have built at work concentrates heavily to biolubricants, biofuels, fatty acid chemistry.
We have been very innovative in norcid coutries on biolubricants.
It cane be honestly saying we are already working with the 3rd generation raw materials based on vegetable oils.
The first ones were pure vegetable oils, then first synthtetized ones – more... and now when knowledge in fatty acid chemistry is much deeper: The 3rd generation raw materials. Now we know what aprt of molecule gives which kind of property to the final product and we can make final tuning!
We have a very wide network on biolubricants: Competitors, raw material and additives producers, universities and technical research centers, authorities etc. – less