Analytics

Analytics Employer Reviews

Enjoyable atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCDecember 17, 2013
I learned how to organize important documents, use Quick books, and communicate with clients.

A typical started with filing bills and important documents, creating spreadsheets for bills and making phone calls to collect money owed to the company.

Calling to collect money was the most difficult part of this job. I enjoyed working here because helped my organization skills and people skills as well.

I worked here during summers.
I do like what I do
Global BI Quality Analyst (Contractor) (Current Employee), Hagerstown, MDJuly 18, 2013
I am over the analytics for our global department. This consist of directing our team as to what our focus needs to be and monitoring our progress. I create five weekly and three monthly reports that effects various departments in our business.
Interesting industry
Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: free fruits and bagels
Cons: too far to commute and management does not encourage work from home.
Have good co-workers there. Enjoy the research type of analytics work.
A very good and young company but still growing among analytical labs.
Chemical Analyst/Weekend Manager (Volatile Lab) (Current Employee), Ashland, Va. 23005September 21, 2012
Walking into my lab and seeing all the instruments in good working condition to begin the day's work. Review the previous day's work to see if there will be the need to do dilutions and if not then tune the instruments, go through my checklist, set my priiorities according to due dates and quick turns. Work on the samples and leave work once i am through with the samples.Learning is by everyday. Just like i have to learn to clean the PID lamp today.I do not have any specific management style. So i try to be adaptive to what will maximise production and keep the company going.I listen to the views of my co-workers if i had to take any decision that will affect my subordinates and let them know how special they are to me and the company. There are know hardest days because each day comes with its own problem. It depends on the situation and how you go by it. That will determine your rating.Actually, all aspect of the my job is enjoyable.