Anchor Staffing

Anchor Staffing Employer Reviews

Decent place of work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Jackson, MIApril 21, 2014
Not the best. This place catered to MACI. So the atmosphere is still the same as in my other review.
Productive and a great place to work
On-Site Coordinator (Current Employee), Jackson, MIApril 20, 2014
Pros: just a call away if i have any questions
I'm currently an on-site, helping place people for work. I'm a people person and in this role I get to interact with a lot of people.
Productive and Fun to work the people i did
Tac Temp (Former Employee), Jackson, MIApril 16, 2014
Pros: good paychecks
Cons: long hours
The company was good if you get Hired into TAC the job security was bad. The company was good to the employees.
Same as MACI but with no benefits and lower pay
Temporary Staff (Former Employee), Parma, MIApril 9, 2014
Pros: get a job at maci or tac
Cons: no benefits, poor pay, long hours, strict/unfair rules
Only work here if you are desperate. Treated and worked like dogs. Only way to get a job at MACI or TAC.
Production is nice
DAP (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 17, 2014
Pros: free and good lunch and dinner when we meet our goal
Cons: no benefits
Productive and nice workplace friendly co-worker Nice supervisor very safe enviroment
Very Productive
Denso Manufacturing (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIMarch 1, 2014
Pros: lunch breaks, good food.
Cons: short breaks, not as many breaks needed during the summer, very hot.
The hardest part of this job was standing in one place and getting as much work as you can done at a certain time.
Exciting
Packaging (Former Employee), Redford, MIFebruary 27, 2014
i basically made coffee, sandwiches, salads, cash handling, maintenance, and inventory, i loved the customers, they were very positive
work
Production assistant (Current Employee), Parma, MIJanuary 2, 2014
Cons: a job
they dont care about anybody but maci. 7 day 12 hours a day you dont have a say
Fun Work Place
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Wayne, PASeptember 18, 2013
At my time at Anchor Staffing Inc. I learned many new skills. They took me on knowing I had very little Administrative Skills, but they taught me and I learned them quickly. Every morning Monday through Friday I worked 8-5. Mondays and Tuesdays were payroll set up days, where I would have to collect all time sheets faxed in or e-mailed to the office. – more... I had to fax them down to corporate office for them to be processed. I also kept a spread sheet in Excel that totaled up the Quan for my boss. In this job I rebuilt resumes that the recruiters sent me. My experience at Anchor was a great one the employees here made the work place fun. I am hoping to find another job in Administrative Assistant, due to our office closing in October. – less
Review.
Assembly Associate (Former Employee), Jackson, MISeptember 17, 2013
The ability to follow the instructions and execute them appropriately, understanding of the health and safety regulations and worked accordingly.
good pay, plinty of hr's.
General Laborer (Current Employee), Parma, MISeptember 3, 2013
Pros: top pay.excellent benefits
Cons: stress from emmature peple, and cross traning, 12r 7days
deferring jobs at maci.. good pay and excellent benefits .do not acquire points and you'll get hired in much faster.
lots of hr's.1st we come in to a briefing and thin stretching.
off to your duty's. in most departments its ezy work once you get the hang of it. in my department their is a lot of cross training for deferent jobs that you will be preforming.
5 – more... types of management: plant shift manager, manager ,team leader, assistant team leader and a person in charge.
my coworkers are very immature.
for me the stress of the coworkers and the sporadic music from faulting out machines is not worth the 800 a week or the excellent benefits – less
Great company to work for.
Parking Meter Maintenance (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 19, 2013
Pros: payroll is always correct.
Cons: limited healthcare.
The company was a great company to work for and I hated the job assignment ended. If given the opportunity, I would work for Anchor again.
Not a bad place to work.
Production Worker (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 14, 2013
I worked at DAP on a temporary assignment. I was a bit disappointed, however, that when DAP was rehiring through Anchor Staffing I was not contacted. I had expressed my willingness over and over to go back to work for DAP, and feel I was ignored. Anchor was also not too swift with coming up with assignments on a regular or timely basis.
temp
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIJuly 18, 2013
Pros: goood people
Cons: temp work
great temp service would reccomand to anyone. They were kind understanding and very helpful.
Great company to work for...I've been very satisified with my employment with them.
Sales and Account Manager (Current Employee), East Brunswick, NJJune 6, 2013
Family oriented company looking to grow business. Great core values and culture to work in.
productive
MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC (Former Employee), redford, miMay 6, 2013
Pros: advancement
Cons: breaks
A typical day was insuring that the numbers provided were met. management was considerate, co- workers were rude, the hardest part was the co-workers
I have learn how to get paint off windows and floors with out scraping them
Staff Mark/Labor Ready (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 20, 2013
Pros: doing the work
Cons: not enough hours
Checking to see what needs to be done and get started on it, How to fix broken pipes,My manager was a nice person and the other workers where nice,The hards part of my job was leaving because they closed down, The best part of my job was going to work and the people.
It was an Alright experience
Line Leader (Former Employee), Redford, MIFebruary 22, 2013
A typical day at work was ok, I guess, it was just to much drama there, more like a high school, supervisors and managers wasn't really on there jobs like they should have been (my opinion) .But overall I did learn more about the car parts and where they go, how to be packaged and palletize etc. The hardest part of the job was lifting heavy car parts – more... like 20 inch wheels, The most enjoyable part was completing a job task and our breaks and the friendly handful amount of individuals that was there. – less
Temorary
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIFebruary 13, 2013
Forklift. That my job is never secured. Being both repack and dock recever. The overtime.
GGREAT PLACE TO WORK FOR
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Jackson, MIJanuary 21, 2013
They really take care of their employees never had any trouble woring for them would definetly go through them again