- Provide analytical support to Marketing, Product, Advertising and Engineering teams
- Import data and maintain key metrics data for AnchorFree's desktop and mobile products
- Participate in long term analytics projects and studies
- Build and own ad-hoc reports, scorecards, dashboards and presentations
- Participate and share ideas in ongoing Marketing and Product team projects
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field such as Math, Finance, Economics, Econometrics, Statistics OR a degree in a Social science with an aptitude for numbers (we will test you). Recent or upcoming graduates are encouraged to apply
- An understanding of internet trends and technologies (we like nerds)
- Basic knowledge of web analytics, metrics and tools/platforms such as Google Analytics or others
- Excel proficiency (pivot tables, vlookup)
- A desire to learn and work independently (some training will be provided)
Applicants without COVER LETTERS will not be considered
Indeed - 2 years ago
AnchorFree provides millions of users with online security, privacy and аccess.
AnchorFree’s Hotspot Shield application...