Ancora Pain Recovery Employee Reviews

Great place to work. Wonderful atmophere ,coworkers ,awesome manager who is always there , great benefit package and great doctors!
Billing Representative (Current Employee) –  Athens, GADecember 12, 2017
I've been working at Ancora for 8 months now and I do love my job. I'm in billing so yes it's fast paced and sometimes stressful but that comes with any job. The benefit package they offer is second to none and the teamwork that I share with my co-workers within our office makes a very pleasant atmosphere to work in. Not to mention I have an excellent manager who ALWAYS works with her department to make sure that everyone knows she is there for us!!! Overall.... I'm very proud to be a part of the Ancora Pain Recovery team!
Poor workplace
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Athens, GANovember 1, 2017
This is a family own practice and some of them are not balanced at running a practice. They are not solvent and you never know if you will be paid, or if they will pull your pay back from your bank account. You work hard , doing more than any person should be expected, and they are ungreatful and expect more.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
unstable work and pay
Very poor place to work
CLERICAL (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAOctober 17, 2017
Very high turn over in this place. Most of the management employees are all related except for a few brown nosed people. They take care of their own first even when that person is not qualified to do the job. I am so happy to see them failing. I have always said, what goes around comes around. They use your knowledge, skills and experience then let you go so a family member can take over your position.
Pros
Fair wages
Cons
Absolutely no job security at all
LOTS of work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAOctober 17, 2017
Working at Ancora is good because of the 4 day work week but you work HARD in those 4 days. The amount of work and stress is more than what one person should be doing in a day. When the company was in better financial standing they did company trips and events that helps you feel part of one big team. Some of the people are great to work with and will make you feel at home.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
Pay is not equivalent to amount of work
Fun place to work helping people in pain
Head Laboratory Scientist and Technical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Winder, GAAugust 14, 2017
A typical work day begins at about 8:30 am arrive and inspect all instruments to make sure all overnight analyses have gone as expected and that all instruments are still running well. At about 9:00 am, hold a short staff meeting to hear any concerns the staff may have and to go over everyone's duty for the day.

During hard times for my company, we worked smart and extra hours to help maintain cash flow. Learned that hard work by a small group of dedicated people can make a big difference in a company's bottom-line.

Management has always been helpful, supportive, and understanding of the needs of the lab. Ancora is a small company and management always strive to make everyone feel loved and part of the family.

In the lab, everyone is trained on every aspect of the lab so that anyone can pick up anything for anyone. The culture in the lab is for anyone to pick up any available work. This ensures that we are able to get data quickly to providers for diagnosis.

The hardest part of the job is loosing an employee of the lab. Apart from loosing a good worker, we may also be falling behind since it takes time to interview and hire an equally good employee.

The enjoyable part of the job is working with everyone in the lab. Everyone is very nice and love want they do and so always looking forward to going work.
Unpredicatable
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAJuly 24, 2017
The most enjoyable part of my job is the day to day interaction with my coworkers and patients. A typical day on the job is very fast paced including bringing back patients for follow up, entering new patient history, taking vitals, assisting with injections, answering phone calls. The hardest part of my job is not knowing if we will be open day to day.
Pros
coworkers, patients
Cons
Short breaks, stressful atmosphere
Work Family
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAJuly 21, 2017
I love my work family , but the short staff and demands are getting to be to much with the staff still left. The longer shifts and not enough hours in the day to do the whole job is getting to hard to handle .
Pros
The work family I have made
Cons
No lunchbreak
Very busy but fun work environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAJuly 26, 2016
A typical day at Ancora Pain Recovery is very busy. I learned that there are more people suffering with chronic pain, and majority of them are young. Management in Dublin office is very poor. There is very little to none communication with employees as far as what is going on with the company as a whole. I couldn't have asked for better co-workers. We worked together and got the job done, so therefore a very busy day did not seem so busy. The hardest part of the job is making the time to do Prior Authorization for patients medications. I enjoyed everything about my job, my main priority was my patients.
Pros
Monday thru Thrusday work schedule
Cons
Poor Management