There have been some excellent innovations in financial products and how they are accessed. But the process of opening financial accounts is still in the dark ages with a heavily paper-dependent process.
Andera’s award-winning oFlows SaaS platform allows users to apply for accounts, collaborate with staff members in real time, sign agreements, and provide supporting documentation across multiple channels and on devices with multiple form factors. It also enhances the quality of life for the staff at financial institutions by eliminating multiple manual processes, providing deep visibility into a mission critical process and improving application throughput.
We use Java EE, MySQL, JBoss Seam, Hibernate, Richfaces and jQuery. We have already pioneered several breakthrough innovations including self-indexing documents, electronic "wet" signatures, and oFlows Connect - a see-what-they-see real time collaboration infrastructure.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, and enhancing the Universal Origination Platform. You will be working with a global team that uses an agile development process.
This is an excellent opportunity at a fast growing, venture funded company with outstanding revenues and profitability that is addressing the multi-billion dollar financial technology market and can readily address a real pain in a mission critical process in over 15,000 financial institutions in the U.S alone. The company has won "Best of Show" awards four times in a row at Finovate (http://www.oflows.com/movie.html), the premier conference for financial technology innovation.
We have a fun, fast paced, open work environment and we respect smart people who can make big things happen.
Andera has offices in Providence, RI; New York, NY; and San Francisco, CA. We welcome all candidates that can commute to any of these locations.
At Andera, we’re committed to being the best: in our field, in work environment, in compensation. That means that you’ll be working with the best, but it also means that you have to be the best. We’re expecting that you meet, at minimum, the following qualifications:
- A minimum of three years of software development experience in Java server side technologies.
- Based near New York City, San Francisco, or Providence, RI.
- Experience working with Spring or Seam required (Seam preferred).
- Working knowledge of some of the following is desired - JSF, Hibernate, jQuery, Richfaces.
- Strong conceptual knowledge of distributed computing challenges.
- Prior startup experience desirable.
- Ability to get things done and manage around constraints to stay on schedule.
- Willingness and ability to take on complex projects independently.
- A healthy degree of frustration interacting with banks and financial institutions - and a desire to solve those pain points - is welcome.
Because we require a lot, we promise a lot. At Andera, we recognize that our company’s success is based on our ability to make your life better while you focus on the code. With that in mind, we offer:
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Incentive Stock Options
- 401k plan with company match
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Generous health insurance benefits
- Flexible Spending Account options
- Commuter benefits
- Free drinks and bagels
- Casual dress and office environment
Apply at our Careers Portal if you find any of this interesting: https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=241&company=andera&username=.
We can't wait to hear from you!