Anderson Auto Group Employee Reviews

Great company who cares about their employees
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 20, 2017
During my time at Anderson Auto Group, I earned the respect and trust of the employees I managed. I learned a new to me software system and was able to help others navigate though to find information and reports as they needed. Everyone there was helpful and extremely welcoming to me. They have cultural values that they stand behind, they aren't just words printed on their website to make them sound like they care. They actually do care. The hardest part of my job was coming in to a new environment and gaining the respect and trust to manage many employees who had been with the company for a long period of time and had more knowledge in the industry than I did. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people I was able to meet and work with. Everyone there was willing to help out in any way they were able to help me succeed in my position.
Great Company to Work For!
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Havasu City, AZMarch 29, 2017
Always look forward to coming to work everyday. Great employees, awesome management, great group of people. Best work environment I have ever worked in. They really care about their employees!!
Incredible place to work
SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lake Havasu City, AZMarch 5, 2017
It has been a couple of years since I worked here. But I can say without a doubt incredible staff and owners.
Fair compensation, and equal treatment of all.
Positive Atmosphere
PRR (Current Employee) –  St. Joseph, MOMarch 3, 2017
I love working for this company. I am fully aware, that in the past, there were issues. However, the current GM and Leadership, are exceptional. They care about the employees and the pay is great, especially if you're willing to do your job. Considering most jobs are commission based, YOU decide your salary. The top producers, are the ones that EARNED it.
Pros
Pay, Leadership and Work-Life Balance
Anderson Auto Group
Sales Manager/AutoAlert Director (Former Employee) –  Lake Havasu City, AZNovember 3, 2015
Woke up every morning wanting to go to work. Great culture. They pushed me to do what I strive for everyday of my life which is to reach my full potential. They constantly were concerned with customer service. Customers loved coming to hang out with our staff. We were family. We went to the extent of getting corn hole, air-hockey and free food and snacks. It was a destination. We enjoyed them as much as they enjoyed as us.
Andy's Express
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEDecember 21, 2014
Anderson Auto Group is an AWESOME company to work for. Do not go into the ANDY'S EXPRESS job opening. The manager at the fuel station treats his employees like dirt (Coming first hand from me).
SENIOR / LEAD SERVICE ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEAugust 21, 2014
Just like any dealership I guess, Long hrs. You work really hard for not alot of money and an immense amount of stress.
Body men & painters beware of manager & estimator in Lincoln shop
Lead Body Technician (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEAugust 15, 2014
This company seems okay, but they have a failure in management in the Lincoln shop. They seem to be fixated on believing managers who have lied to upper management, when it has been proven in writing more than once, that the body shop manager has lied to upper management. If you think they have an open door policy to talk to upper management, you are correct. But, upper management has a closed ear policy when it comes to employees. In other words, if you catch your manager lying, upper management will believe the manager who is lying, over you (employee) every day of the week. I would not recommend anybody work in the body shops in Lincoln whatsoever. I was the 11th employee through this body shop in approximately 3 years. Do you want to be number 12? Don't work for the body shop in Lincoln, NE.
Pros
I never heard any serious complaints from any other part of the dealiership, but after briefly talking with owner, I truly believe he is a nice person, just misguided on his management staff.
Cons
They tried to force me to do unconscionable (unsafe) repairs to vehicles.
Read below
General Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NebraskaFebruary 22, 2014
Nice company, but lacks direction from the top management.
Pros
Family owned
Cons
To involved in the day to day affairs and very indecisive.
The company actually cares about employees from top to bottom
Sales Manager/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOJanuary 13, 2014
The corporate team does a fantastic job of relaying the company mission and values to all employees. They hold many fundraisers and events to help out the local community and worldwide organizations. The sales side is very interesting because of the challenging environment and the unique clients in our market.
Great place to work. .
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NENovember 3, 2013
Highly recommend for employment. Honest, family atmosphere.
Had better
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Missouri Valley, IAOctober 30, 2013
Overall the company was great to work for but the general manager was a complete tool which I'm sure is why they are no longer in business at this location any longer.
Pros
co workers
Cons
the general manager
not a consistent place to work
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEApril 10, 2013
pay plans change all the time and managers. you will work with someone new every week, if you are lucky to not be ran off.
Pros
not many
Cons
almost everything
Anderson
Sales and Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEMarch 24, 2013
Lots of interaction with customers. Learned to get the sale. Management is positive and helps you to succeed. Coworkers are there to lend you a hand. Getting to know the customers and getting the sale is the best part of the job.
Fun outgoing company
New Car Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Missouri Valley, IAJune 15, 2012
Great company to work for, just took me away from my family to often.