Anderson Dubose Employee Reviews in United States

Supply chain and ERP paradise
Warehouse Management Systems Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Henrietta, NYDecember 6, 2015
Fun place to work ,the work timings can get odd but you get to learn alot and grow with the organization, I learnt a lot in supply chain management and ERP analysis where I was implementing oracle JD Edwards and handling a whole warehouse
egyptian slave labor at best
selector (Former Employee) –  Youngstown-Warren ARS, OHNovember 25, 2015
you build pallets of food to resupply McDonald's restaurants...working in the freezer is a miserable experience at -20 below for 12 hours, you will work 12 hours everyday. Sure you will bring home $1000 a week, but have no life.....
Pros
free coffee, fountain drinks, and pancakes
Cons
no days off during probation, you have to do your own battery changes which is very dangerous for the inexperienced, average job life about 4 months, total turnstile...
Fun work enivorment
Warehouse Operations (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHFebruary 18, 2015
Required a lot of physical labor lifting and stacking orders to be deliver. Cool place to work even management. A typical day was 12 hours.
Pros
work enivorment
Cons
safety and size of wharehouse
Friendly environment. Great place to work!
Warehouse Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Lordstown, OHSeptember 3, 2013
I had a VERY pleasant experience at AD on third shift. My supervisors were caring, but stern when needed. They maintained an organized and team-based shift. Friendly management as well as good pay and benefits! APPLY!
Pros
paid lunches and breaks, triple time for holidays, 4 day work-week
Cons
very frequent 12 hour days
Great Environment & Management. Love the people I work with and for.
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Lordstown, OHApril 15, 2013
You are expected to learn the business and have a firm understanding within your training period (not hard to learn). Management is wonderful. They are helpful and understanding but firm when they need to be. As a salaried employee, I am expected to have my phone at all times and respond when asked a question within a couple of hours. There is nothing expected of me that any other company would not expect. Know your job and do it well. I love it here!!!
Pros
management, employees, new building, employee appreciation, employee recognition.
Cons
24/7 operation could impact personal life but comp time provided if this happens.
former driver
ex driver (Former Employee) –  lordstown,ohioApril 1, 2013
Matt the human resourses person runs the place. Everything goes through him. Horrible management one good supervisor who came from solon i guess. No advancement although they say there is. Paid per load. Some loads pay better. Small lots and dangerous driving situations. Company does not back drivers. If you get hurt you are put on the hit list. Matt will come after you and you will be fired. Cant keep an insurance company for the fleet. Just a matter of time. Dont do it. You will go down with this sinking ship
Cons
management, owner has no clue how company is running
Wonderful place of employment
Suoervisor (Current Employee) –  Lordstown, OHJanuary 24, 2013
The new building is magnificent! Management takes care of the people and helps to build your career. The hours are long but it's worth it!
Pros
advancement, benefits, management
Cons
Started off Great, Ended in Disbelief!!!! Stunned! Angry!
Driver (former) (Former Employee) –  Lordstown OhioJanuary 1, 2013
When I was hired I caught on very quick. I was given a route almost immeaditly. I was told constantly that I was doing a fabulous job and at one time was told I was their "STAR" driver. All I have to say is don't run over any curb on wet slippery roads and bend a rim because they will fire you! One small incident and they look past all the good you do and look right at the negative. I even worked a 26 hour day once do to a company truck breaking down and they hid the hours between a few other days to "keep me legal". I don't recommend this company. I liked my co-workers and some of the management but they need to find they're morals. I don't care if they know who wrote this or not because they know they are wrong and I don't know how they sleep at night.
Pros
decent pay / benefits
Cons
long days
The glass ceiling is alive and well
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lordstown OHDecember 12, 2012
This company is run by a select group of people that continue to hold all employees down. If you have any idea you will advance with this company, it's best you look elsewhere. They consisently reward lazy, unmotivated people and promote them. Pay is far below industry standards across the board. Upper management regularly makes rude and condesending remarks about their subordinates.
Pros
new building
Cons
short breaks often expected to work through breaks
Bad Management
employee (Current Employee) –  warren, ohOctober 28, 2012
This company has a good owner but lacks the backbone to deal with the leadership to do something about the general manager and the senior management in the way it treats its employees. I give this company two starts for poor moral and lack luster management.
Pros
nice facility
Cons
management
Anderson Dubose what a JOKE
former driver (Former Employee) –  Lordstown OhioOctober 9, 2012
This company will work you to death with no appreciation for what you do ... Management does not stand behind their drivers and supervisor verbal abuse is tolerated even though their policy says otherwise .. The only open door policy they have is for management.. You will get wrote up if your trainer tells you to be there a hour early and you clock in.. They expect you to work that hour for free so it does not take away from your drive hours.. That hour is used to pull your paperwork and maps and so forth for your runs that night .. And if you have not had your ten hours off they tell you not to clock in at all that they will take care of it ...You will be Harassed and verbally abused by the supervisor and if you stand your ground you will be fired ... You just have to take it or quite...
Cons
everything
decent
driver (Current Employee) –  warren ohOctober 8, 2012
Its a job what do you really expect. Whren you drive you should know your going to be lied to. Its not bad decent pay and good equipment.
Run away from this company!
supervisor (Former Employee) –  ohioSeptember 5, 2012
Driver, management...anything you are looking for, don't look here! Horrible morale, harassment, poor leadership and misery is all this place will bring you. It could be a great company if the owner would open his eyes and see what his people are doing to his company!
Pros
benefits...but they aren't worth the misery
Cons
everything
not Good
Driver (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHMarch 16, 2012
This is a company in termoil I was hired as a non union member in a union shop. gave no company rules expected you to work by Union rules but union would not give you a copy of the rules . so good luck working by the rules
Pros
local work
Cons
a lot

2.6