Anderson Engineering of Minnesota, LLC is a 40 member firm that specializes in Civil Engineering Planning and Design, Land Surveying, Environmental Services, Architecture, Landscape Architecture and Geographical Information Systems. We serve government agencies, commercial, industrial and residential developers, design firms, and private landowners.
Anderson Engineering is seeking an Administrative Assistant needed to provide support to the Project Managers and technical design staff. This self-assured, detail oriented person is needed as an intra-department assistant to perform various duties and support. The perfect candidate will be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal oversight; someone highly organized, adaptable, has strong attention to detail and thrives in an ever changing/fast-paced environment.
- Technical document preparation and proofing of Proposals, Specifications, RFP’s, exc.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign, and Adobe).
- Calendar management skills, including coordinate meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate, schedule and prepare travel arrangements. (airline, car, hotel reservations)
- Preparation of transmittals and shipping documentation.
- Assist the accounting department with accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Professionally answer, screen and direct incoming calls accordingly.
- Provide wide-ranging administrative and clerical support for all program areas including data entry, faxing, copying, scanning, filing, word processing, and label production.
- Perform daily mail distribution.
- Procurement and maintenance of all office and field supplies.
- Support for special projects including research and gathering data or additional information.
- Track company and employee licensing, certifications, requirements and due dates.
- Account coordination; Office cell phones, supplies and pricing, etc.
- 2-5 years of experience in an office administrative environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding computer skills including Microsoft Office Programs and Outlook a must.
- Exceptional organizational skills and phone etiquette.
- Polished, professional demeanor and ability to handle matters confidentially
- Ability to deliver superior customer service to internal and external associates.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to perform detailed work with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests and execute a diverse workload.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems effectively.
Anderson Engineering of Minnesota, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -