Heavy Equipment Branch Sales Manager
Anderson Equipment Company – Buffalo, NY
Buffalo, NY. Tremendous opportunity for a motivated Sales Professional interested in bringing a proven track record of success in sales and sales management to Anderson Equipment Company- a premier distributor of earth moving and mobile equipment to the construction, mining, road building, specialty material handling and forestry industries. We are proud of our long history and will continue to build a company known for its integrity, quality and excellence. We are growing and invite you to contribute and be part of our continual success.
Direct and coordinate the activities of the assigned Salesmen and Rental Agents (if applicable) to maximize sales and rental profitability for multiple branch locations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) or equivalent is required
- 7+yrs. related experience and/or training; heavy equipment industry preferred
- Proven success managing sales professionals and sales teams
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to grow volume and improve market share.
- Orchestrate the day to day activities of the Sales organization.
- Play a lead role on large/complicated sales transactions.
- Act as the primary liaison between Sales and Product Support.
- Ensure superior customer satisfaction.
- Manage the profit and loss of the Sales/Rental function.
- Perform administrative tasks required to maintain an efficient operation.