Position Overview: Responsible for setting up and operating machining centers in order to complete the operations necessary to accurately manufacture completed products that meet quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Operate scheduled machining equipment (i.e., Porta and Govro), performing quality and visual checks according to established guidelines.
2) Set-up and perform required maintenance on machining equipment.
3) Diagnose and perform programming or tooling issues if any problems exist while performing set-up or during the production run.
4) Maintain productivity standards.
5) Comply with appropriate housekeeping and safety regulations.
6) Other assignments as requested.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Qualifications: H.S. diploma or GED required. 1-3 years related machining or CNC experience desired.
Physical requirements: Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs, and frequently lift up to 35 lbs.
Work Environment: Works independently and typically receives direction from the Machining Center Lead while reporting directly into to the Business Unit Director
*NO RECRUITERS, PLEASE!*