Responsible for operating New Britian and Acme screw machines in order to produce parts from raw stock.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Operate screw machines, making adjustments when necessary, in order to complete parts. Includes loading raw stock into the machine.
2) Ensure that all created parts meet production requirements. May include using various tools to measure the part for production requirements, and reading and interpreting blueprints.
3) Inspect parts using gauges and other similar devices in order to ensure the quality of the parts produced.
4) Maintain all tools required to operate the machine. Includes grinding, cleaning, and returning tools to the tool crib as needed.
5) Maintain and clean machine after set up and operation.
6) Maintain and adhere to all quality and safety practices.
7) Perform other duties as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Experience operating machinery, and a basic mechanical aptitude also required.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
NO RECRUITERS, PLEASE!