iTeam Brand Advocate (Full Time)
Anderson Merchandisers – Anchorage, AK
Anderson Merchandisers, a retail merchandising and distribution partner is seeking an iTeam Brand Advocate in [Anchorage, AK].
Please apply at www.amerch.com, Job Code # 1401626!
As part of the iTeam, you will work closely with store personnel to inspire them to be enthusiastic about a well-known technology brand and entertainment gift cards by:
o Speaking with persuasion and influence to improve in-store sales.
o Merchandising gift cards on specified fixtures and planograms.
o Maintaining demo units and displays.
- Retail merchandising experience (1+ years required).
- Understanding of current technology: smart phones, tablets, MP3 players.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record and current automobile liability insurance.
- Available to work full-timein stores 8am – 5pm, Mon - Fri; evening and weekend hours are rare. Seasonal weekend and holiday hours may be required.
- Complete visit reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training in a timely manner.
- Communicate with manager reporting any issues, concerns and needs as well as responding to all e-mail and voicemail the same day.
- Plan and organize route efficiently; manage visit schedule independently.
- Have a computer with internet/email access and working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Available to travel with overnight stays as needed (including air travel).
- Personal credit card with available credit to book travel as needed; travel expenses are reimbursed.
- Will be paid travel time and mileage reimbursement for personal car use.
Please visit our website, www.amerch.com, and click on Careers for the detailed job description and enter Job Code # 1401626 to apply!