- Customer Interaction Daily.
- Design and Price Estimates for bathroom remodels, sewer and water repipes, sewer and water main replacements, commercial and residential water heater replacement.
- Perform all aspects of Service Technician (Run service calls, Perform water and sewer repairs, operate sewer cleaning equipment. Maintain a clean and well organized work truck.)
- Work On-call rotation to include after hour calls.
Qualifications: ONLY U.S. CITIZENS MAY APPLY.
- 3-5 years Service Plumbing
- Knowledge of Plumbing and Gas Code
- Knowledge of general construction
- Able to pass Drug test, Background test.
- Must have valid Driver's License
- Pay depends on experience ($17-$21/hr plus spiffs)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company provided uniforms and work truck
Anderson Plumbing and Sewer is a locally owned and operated company which provides plumbing service to all of Carteret County and most of...