Anderson Employee Reviews

Great Place To Work
Technician/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CANovember 30, 2017
I worked here for 22 years and was very grateful for all the oppertunites given to me. Great team looking to achieve customer satisfaction. Fair pay for hard work and room to advance.
its was great
picking packing (Former Employee) –  Winder, GANovember 19, 2017
ill do it again. i worked all around the warehouse overtime was when you need it made checks for the holidays great for the family. learn how to auited there first
Good work enviorment
Staffing & Temp (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VANovember 16, 2017
It was a well relaxe job that I could get done on a daily basics. Love the work place and the people I have work with. The management was good the work place was good. There was no hard part. And the day goes smooth with the help of the other workers,
Pros
good work place
Cons
short breaks
Scandal happened
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 10, 2017
Job started out very well. Enjoyed working on the Risk Management division with three other administrative people and the risk managers. The culture was relaxed with minimal stress.
not a good job for teens
Riviera lakeshore restaurant (Former Employee) –  Anderson Island, WAAugust 27, 2017
i worked there when i was 17 to 20 years old and when they had old managment there it sucked i was put down and talked down by the manager i would never work there again!!
Warehouse manager
Purchasing Agent & Tool Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 27, 2017
Prepared tools to be sent to job sites. Made sure tools were in proper working condition or submitted a request for tools to be replaced. Keep warehouse clean and organized.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Poor management
Nice place to work, learned alot while working on my degree.
CPA (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 9, 2017
Enjoyed working here, people we mostly friendly. I learned a lot while working on my degree, the experience helped with other positions and workplaces.
Pros
Great experience for this field.
Cons
Sixty hour work week during tax season.
elite golf tournament
co chair (Current Employee) –  Mamaroneck, NYJune 1, 2017
completely immersed in the operation of a golf tournament...help organize the annual tournament, break down the actual tournament so next years could be improved...work with all committee persons ans volunteers
Fun Place
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAMay 3, 2017
Great place to work can be relaxed one minute and very busy the next, the manager was friendly and would always be polite and helpful any tools or special equipment you needed for a job he would make sure you got it.
Great company great people
Lead HVAC field service tech (Current Employee) –  Springfield, TNJanuary 11, 2017
Anderson is a family owned and operated company, I have known owner and family 20+years.Home town atmosphere with compassion for customers and their families.
Pros
Get to work with the community
Cons
I am the only service tech
poor management
Painter 2 and Shipping Loader (Former Employee) –  Dubuque, IANovember 16, 2016
supervisors live in there offices and never help out, they have little involvement in day to day operations.Pretty much just paper pushers or glorified baby sitters.
Great pay, great people.
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIOctober 13, 2016
Great place to work. worked around my school schedule. Learned how to drive a 20ft box truck with air brakes. Management showed a lot of nepotism towards members of their family.
Pros
pay and benifits
Cons
owner
Not a very diverse law firm
Legal Secretary/Paralegal - (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJOctober 6, 2016
Pleasant work environment. Co-workers very knowledgeable of the law and willing to help when questions arise. Worked independently.
Pros
Incentives giving and raises were given also based on performance
Cons
Not enough diversity
Very nice place to work
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Baltijore, MarylandOctober 5, 2016
I enjoyed working at Anderson, Coe & King. It was a great team of productive employees and everyone worked together. I learned to do many e-filings with the different court systems.
Pros
Free lunch one a month.
Cons
No jean Fridays, but I got used to it after a while
Than 5 years experience,working in the receiving and shipping department, picking,packing,and scanning orders using a palletizer and also doing invent
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Dacula, GAJuly 17, 2016
experience working with lots of difference materials, experienced forklit operator able to receive cargo into packing area. ability to read, understand, and follows, safety procedures.
Monotonous & Boring Position
Regional Media Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMarch 1, 2016
If you don't mind doing the same mundane tasks each day, this job is not bad. Management is very poor, supervisors are usually even worse. Try to find something else if possible.
Pros
No manager looking over your shoulder while you're working
Cons
No structure or chance to advance within company
Enjoy helping businesses grow and prosper
President/Owner (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYFebruary 15, 2016
I have no typical day. Our services vary according to our client's needs and issues. I have learned that the hardest issue is typically discovering what the real issue is. Our team oriented process has a matrix grid style that involves our specialists as well as our clients core personnel working together on mutually agreable acceptance criteria.

We first inquire, "What are your top issues? We listen and respond with a no charge proposal. We have the capability of taking concept to production tomorrows ideas today.

The most enjoyable part of our projects is to witness our clients grow and prosper and have fun doing it via ILE's that yield engagement. An ILE is an Interactive Learning Event with three parts: games, gamification and simulation.
Pros
All get paid according to their contribution
Cons
Completion of assigned tasks are fixed in the proposal with the acceptance criteria defined
Commercial Print with high integrity
Executive Assistant/ Project Management (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 11, 2016
I have been given many opportunities working directly with the President of Anderson/LA. We are a 24/7 facility, providing excellent customer service and managing projects for all clientele. Any given day, I am juggling numerous projects as well as providing the highest quality service not only to our client base, but management, account executives and all departments.

I can multi-task like no ones business.
Anderson - Dubose was a good learning experience.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lordstown, OHFebruary 8, 2016
A typical day at work consists of preshift meetings which is ran by the supervisor to let the workforce no what the work load is going to be like for the day and to let everyone know what area they will be working at today. I learned how to work in a union environment which is totally different from a non union environment. I loved working with my co-workers I met a lot of good people. The hardest part of the jobs was being short handed with al the calls offs and high turn over rate, that's when you have to use you leadership skills to get the product picked and the trucks out on time out on time. the most enjoyable part of the day is when you get the work done on time with no overtime needed and everyone came together and worked as a team. experience
Pros
Work 4 days off 3 day.
Cons
Early morning meeting on your day off.
My work in current project is to do coding and testing of requirements
Senior Developer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 2, 2016
- day to day activity we have to participate in all business meeting .
Give valuable innovative idea .
-In recent project we have to interigate our system to to third party system and shows data in our application.
-Tolls which we used is ASP.net,MVC,SQL,C#,Java Script.