Anderson Employee Reviews in United States

Monotonous & Boring Position
Regional Media Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMarch 1, 2016
If you don't mind doing the same mundane tasks each day, this job is not bad. Management is very poor, supervisors are usually even worse. Try to find something else if possible.
Pros
No manager looking over your shoulder while you're working
Cons
No structure or chance to advance within company
Enjoy helping businesses grow and prosper
President/Owner (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYFebruary 15, 2016
I have no typical day. Our services vary according to our client's needs and issues. I have learned that the hardest issue is typically discovering what the real issue is. Our team oriented process has a matrix grid style that involves our specialists as well as our clients core personnel working together on mutually agreable acceptance criteria.

We first inquire, "What are your top issues? We listen and respond with a no charge proposal. We have the capability of taking concept to production tomorrows ideas today.

The most enjoyable part of our projects is to witness our clients grow and prosper and have fun doing it via ILE's that yield engagement. An ILE is an Interactive Learning Event with three parts: games, gamification and simulation.
Pros
All get paid according to their contribution
Cons
Completion of assigned tasks are fixed in the proposal with the acceptance criteria defined
Commercial Print with high integrity
Executive Assistant/ Project Management (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 11, 2016
I have been given many opportunities working directly with the President of Anderson/LA. We are a 24/7 facility, providing excellent customer service and managing projects for all clientele. Any given day, I am juggling numerous projects as well as providing the highest quality service not only to our client base, but management, account executives and all departments.

I can multi-task like no ones business.
Anderson - Dubose was a good learning experience.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lordstown, OHFebruary 8, 2016
A typical day at work consists of preshift meetings which is ran by the supervisor to let the workforce no what the work load is going to be like for the day and to let everyone know what area they will be working at today. I learned how to work in a union environment which is totally different from a non union environment. I loved working with my co-workers I met a lot of good people. The hardest part of the jobs was being short handed with al the calls offs and high turn over rate, that's when you have to use you leadership skills to get the product picked and the trucks out on time out on time. the most enjoyable part of the day is when you get the work done on time with no overtime needed and everyone came together and worked as a team. experience
Pros
Work 4 days off 3 day.
Cons
Early morning meeting on your day off.
My work in current project is to do coding and testing of requirements
Senior Developer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 2, 2016
- day to day activity we have to participate in all business meeting .
Give valuable innovative idea .
-In recent project we have to interigate our system to to third party system and shows data in our application.
-Tolls which we used is ASP.net,MVC,SQL,C#,Java Script.
Dictatorship - Bosses NOT Leaders
CPA/Client Service Staff (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAJanuary 21, 2016
Excellence in service, performance & expertise. But, the Partners & Manager have the management-style of tearing-down instead of building-up. There was a serious lack of communication from the top-down, negative attitudes, low office morale, no evidence of team work. They facilitated & encouraged a work environment that included name-calling, talking behind people's backs and tattle-telling. Very unprofessional and juvenile behaviors were not compatible with my work philosophies, work-style & long-term professional expectations.
Working with different software and people
M.D. Anderson (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 13, 2015
A typical day would be to check for tickets that need to be worked and to check on server systems. To answer calls and assist users with whatever problem they may have with applications and equipment. If unable to correct the problem then to contact the on call person responsible and work to get the issue resolved.
Pros
Good pay and clean work environment.
Unappreciative bosses and no respect for employees
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 13, 2015
Out of my 48 years of employment this is the far worse job I have ever had. The harassment in the workplace the disrespect they have for their employees is outrageous.
Excellent supporting management, with wonderful environment to work.
Healthcare Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INOctober 5, 2015
- Well respected partners who are willing to go out of their way to train and support their staff.
- They respect both their clients and coworkers and their advise is always on target.
- A fun place to work for.
Great place to work.
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Omaha, Ne.July 25, 2015
I am part-time and do their bookkeeping. I pay their bills, send out their client's bills, run payroll, do monthly reports and federal reports.
One of a kind
Assistant Records Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 25, 2015
Anderson Kill gave me my first experience and exposure to the legal field. I was able to learn a lot by working closely with Attorneys and Support Staff.
great place to work!
Law Firm Runner (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 21, 2015
Average workload
Difficult people to work with sometimes
Some slow days, but average out with high paced days
easy job tasks
Not much team work necessary
Little to no supervision necessary
Pros
great environment, professional, stays on schedule
Cons
low training, sometimes extended hours unexpected
The employees and management staff are great and really help you when needed. This company is very good company to work for.
Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 12, 2015
Anderson is an excellent company to work with. It is only a part time job and I'm currently needing a full time position. This company really strives to make their employess happy.
Pros
The people that I work with. Schedule flexablitly.
Cons
Part time
Engineering Aide III (Former Employee) –  Shelby Township, MIDecember 3, 2014
AEW was a wonderful place to work. If I hadn't relocated I would still be there. My co-workers were wonderful. I had never worked in Civil Construction so I learned a lot about roads. I mainly reviewed the reports that were submitted by the construction observers to ensure the accuracy of the pay items that were posted.
Reasearch in Inorganic Chemistry, UC Berkeley/LBL
Posdoctoral Fellow (Current Employee) –  Berkeley, CANovember 10, 2014
Great place to learn science.
Great boss
Good work environment
Cutting edge research
Pros
research independence
Cons
year to year contract
I had fun with my co workers talking while we worked and the supervisers made it fun.
Stocker/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INSeptember 17, 2014
I wish I was paid something for the work I did. I enjoyed being around my coworkers. It was a good working place and I liked my supervisers. I enjoyed helping the elderly customers. This is were I'm getting my start. Now i'm ready to start work.
Company. No Longer Open
Legal Assistant/Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 1, 2014
Anderson Crenshaw is no longer a functioning company. It is my understanding, that after leaving, the owners decided to go seperate ways.
Enjoyed all aspects of my job.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vicksburg,MsJuly 17, 2014
All duties from 15,000 phone calls a day to processing millions in payments.
Pros
busy.
unrealistic expectations
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 10, 2014
Company takes on too many projects. Cannot possibly finish all your work. over worked. alot of stress.
poor pay. poor mileage pay.
Worse job I have ever had.
Company lives in la la land
Pros
free videos
Cons
very long hours. poor pay
love doing patient care
CNA (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSMay 4, 2014
i come and to take care of my patients to the best of my ability