Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy Employee Reviews

Enjoyed my 2 years here
Head Athletic Trainer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 18, 2017
The students and staff are all great to be around from my experience. My supervisors were very respectful and helpful in any situation where I needed assistance.
Not good with supporting staff
Para Educator Physical Education Department (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 12, 2016
Upper management did not support staff members when in conflict with parents, even when it comes to personal safety. Upper management are not in touch with the needs of the youth or the community.
Pros
working staff got along well
Cons
Upper managment outo f touch
Agassi Prep is home
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 2, 2016
This school is an amazing haven for our students. I have worked here for five years. The ES staff is dedicated, hardworking, and effective. The ES administrative staff is so supportive and truly quality people. Our parents are involved and our students are happy.
Pros
Amazing support staff and coopeartive colleagues
Cons
Long days and long hours (even with the shortened day)
jobs
Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 3, 2016
so so job not in my field but it works for now. need benifts and the school has not provided me with any. I need benifts if im going to continue to work here
Worst school I've ever worked at
Science Teacher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 2, 2015
The entire secondary administration has no administrative licenses or credentials. They lack the leadership necessary to run a good school. The principal pads the junior & senior grades with 2-3 study hall grades. By far the best worst school I've ever taught at in my 23 year career. The students are great though, it's the people running the show!
Pros
Good kids
Cons
Horrible leaders
Great place to work!
RN (Current Employee) –  Campus WideJanuary 27, 2015
I have worked here for 4 years and LOVE it here! It is definitely not for those looking for a place to take it easy - the hours are long and the days are tough at times; but Admin is supportive and the kids are GREAT!
The kids here have seen staff come and go, but we have a lot of great teachers and staff that are dedicated and want to see the school and kids succeed. Admin is great and they try to be as flexible as possible. The teachers are amazing; they have so much to deal with and every day I see them with a smile on their face and handing out hugs!
Pros
Great staff and kids who NEED good people!
Cons
Longer hours than most schools (which is also a PRO!)
this is a horrible school to work for
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 16, 2013
fights everyday............ teachers not caring about food in the classroom.
They work very under very difficult circumstances
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVJuly 20, 2012
As a charter school this group works very hard under difficult circumstances to ensure that students receive a good education. In the time I worked there they were searching for a principle for the High School and trying to find a good balance between discipline and not giving up on a trying student. There were times when there was little support for teachers especially substitutes that may not have had experience in an inner city school. It was a great learning experience.
Pros
the pay was good.
Cons
the lack of support when it came to discipline.
Okay if you want to work all day alone....
PC Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 18, 2012
I needed to take a week of due to a death in our family and was fired upon my arrival back at work. Life is life and and there are a lot more things important than the 9-5 work life...sorry to say, but true.