Widely-published firm specializing in contemporary residential and commercial architecture and interior design projects is seeking a dynamic and creative senior interior designer with minimum 5 years experience to manage interior design department. The candidate must be self-driven, motivated and capable of executing both modern and contextually appropriate sensitive designs. Must be energetic, detail-oriented, client savvy and able to work independently and as part of a team. Applicant must be able to engage in all phases of a project from design through installation to FF&E.
Candidate should possess the following:
- 5-7 years of professional residential interior design experience
- Degree from an accredited Bachelors or Masters program in Interior Design and or Architecture
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Rhino, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Suite.
- Capability to develop multiple design themes and oversee all finish and material selections including fabrics, trims, furniture, lighting, fixtures, tile, plumbing fittings & fixtures, and accessories.
- Experience creating and managing schedules and budgets for multiple projects.
- Strong leadership, organization and relationship management skills.
- Ability to solve problems and act as a liaison between clients, vendors, and fellow employees.
- Strong communication skills and capabilities to work within a collaborative team setting, including experience managing others.
- Deep knowledge of the design process and resources, including custom furniture, construction, specifications, colors and materials, and trends.
Please provide cover letter, resume, work samples, and salary requirements.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Please email applications to info(at)andrewfranz.com with "Senior Interior Designer" as the subject.