ANDREWS DISTRIBUTING

ANDREWS DISTRIBUTING Employer Reviews

They tempt you in, but the management falls down on the job.
Red Bull off-premise Account Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 4, 2014
Work starts early, and most days you'll be working late, even though one of the spokes on their "value wheel" is family. They seem to not care about your family time at all. Management doesn't talk to each other about almost anything, you will get the same call from three different managers within about ten minutes of each other.
Summary
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXApril 10, 2014
Good work and competitive pay. Everything about the company was fantastic.
Not a good place to work.
Retail Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, Tx.March 17, 2014
Pros: good pay.
Cons: miserable environment.
The days are long and the managers are very rude. I did not enjoy the work environment at all.
Sold pet supplys to grocery stores used hand held computer
Account Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 10, 2014
Pretty good job did not pay enough went into store wrote an order then deliverd the product the next day
Not much room for advancement.
Salesman (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: attend many different events, great co-workers, awesome manager
Cons: small comp for personal vehicle use, sales goals rediculous, no raises.
I started as a supermarket merchandiser and moved over to convenience store sales associate and then up to salesman for convenience stores. Never once got a raise. They told me my raise was being able to earn a little more commission and always expected a sales goal that was beyond reach every year.
Large beer distribributor for North texas
Quality Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 5, 2013
Pros: attend free venues
Cons: company doesn't give raises
My job is to service the Bar and Restaurant industries draft beer systems. I am a self starter and unsupervised in my job.
Love this company but no room to grow.
Route Driver CDL (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 11, 2013
Pros: no boss on your back
Cons: pay is very low, and there is no room to grow.
work is interesting, never two days the same. Meet different people everyday, no boss on you back, as long as you do what suppose to be done.

I learned to manage people to get the job done, learned to drive a semi truck in a professional way.

My co-workers are amazing. We work as a team, when i get done with my route i help the next route and i dont go home till we all go home.

The toughest part of the job is dealing with weather. I worked from nice weather to working thru hail, rain, thunder storms, ice, snow, etc...

Meeting good people and working with good people is my favorite part of the job.
Good pay long hours and difficult advancment
Forklift Driver (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: bad management, and bosses always demanding more then expected
Order puller, always had diffrent hours and never knew when I was getting out. Always having problems with management with trying to advance and move to better positions. Co-workers are good and fun to have and also hard workers. The job was easy, but the hard thing was the hours and being on production.

About ANDREWS DISTRIBUTING

Andrews Distributing is one of the nation’s most respected beverage distributors, serving thousands of retail accounts in – Read more