Andrews International Employee Reviews

Easy Going
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 15, 2017
This is an easy going work environment but can be more challenging depending the work you put in.Nice people and upper management. Has multiple locations.
Great Company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNNovember 14, 2017
I loved working for this company. My direct supervisor was awesome! She really took the time to show her employees she cared, and she wasn't afraid of working right alongside us. She knew what needed to be done and was able to delegate to other employees. She was always fair in her judgments and decisions.
Pros
Great supervisors, flexibility in hours
Cons
None that I can think of
Pretty standard
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYNovember 13, 2017
Very rarely had any feedback from my boss or supervisors, pretty much just a going with the flow type of job. They supply you with your Security Uniform and send you on your way.
A very competitive company
Security Officer/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CANovember 9, 2017
A typical day at work is a lot of meeting and greeting. I learned how to connect with people who have a lot of influence on the cultural atmosphere. Management for me was awesome before the company underwent new ownership. The hardest part of the job was the change in ownership. The new owners simply did not provide the same level of employee care as the previous ones. The most enjoyable part of the job was the perks of working for the job.
Always moving around
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WANovember 9, 2017
Good place to work but most of the benefits was not worth it. You have to deal with a lot of kids that are disrespectful and since they have been bought out by another company, they are not allowed to do a lot of what they used to.
Pros
Paid Lunches
Cons
Lack of Benefits
blahh
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CA 91502November 9, 2017
Poor Management and lack of growth for elite employees . I do not advise anyone to work for this security company they are rude unprofessional and non team oriented along with disorganized and hypocrites and racist .
Pros
ok payrate
Cons
no job security or growth
Good Company to work for
Training Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CANovember 7, 2017
Good Company to work for. Benefits are not good but the Manager was a really good person at the location I worked. I would recommend this company. Good
Terrible company
horrible (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CA 91502November 6, 2017
Terrible management and they are racist and rude managers and supervisors they aren't team players and they are lazy I do not recommend this employer to anyone
The most enjoyable part of my job
Sergeant Officer (Current Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CANovember 6, 2017
I get to interacted with guest, tenants and management, since being with this company and on this site for almost two years. I love coming to work and see all the tenants and they all love me because i care a lot about the post and my job because i am local and i will always be there for the tenants when they need help. The management team is great and i love speaking with them letting them know what is going on with the property, what needs to be change, and always be alert with different situation that come to arise. It also very close to the beach and i work in the morning so i am able to see the beautiful sunrise in the morning and i also love working with the day porters. Because when we work all as a team we get so much stuff done on property
Pros
Close to my home
Good
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Pearl City, HIOctober 29, 2017
great place to work for the people are great the management was awesome sadly my boss at the time I was working there passed away but this place is great to work
Pros
pay
Cons
when working for movie sets super long hours
Working at Andrews International Security
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAOctober 28, 2017
Steady work, steady pay. However, low pay. It's a job you can always fall back on if needed. Security in the State of California and others is an illusion anyway. Your not allowed by policy and procedure to perform any duties really. Except "Observe and Report". I feel that's a greater liability to the client then anything else.
Pros
Steady Work, Steady Pay
Cons
Low Pay
Exercise
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 25, 2017
Walk for 8 hours or sometimes sit down for 8 hours. Meet new people all the time. Wear a Polyester uniform, to hot in the summer. Some jobsites you get to drive a golf cart other job sites you walk for 8 hours some jobsites you sit for 8 hours 3 shifts morning graveyard swing shift.
Pros
Exercise
Cons
Sitting for 8 hours.
productive and fun work place
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 25, 2017
I make it fun to work at the site i am at. The shift i work on we work as a team. The manager i have will work with you he understands different people different situations.
Great fompany to work for
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Centerville, VAOctober 24, 2017
Working with this company was great,the pay was good the hours was flexible. Was very easy and management team was wonderful.There wasn't anything really hard about the job.
First impressions makes or breaks a company.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 23, 2017
I went for an interview and the receptionist told me the interviewer was at lunch??? Seriously??? So, I waited 15 minutes and he still was a no show. I walked out and didn't look back!
Good for students.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAOctober 19, 2017
You work your 8 hours and do what is expected of you. There are different sites and shifts that you can chooses from. This is a good place to work for a college student.
Fast Pace
roving guard (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 17, 2017
My experience with Andrews is that they were organized, fast paced operations, calm and professional, not really room for advancement in pay but was steady pay.
Wouldnt reccomend it to someone wanting to move up
Security officer (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CA 91502October 13, 2017
Overall i give it a 2 star because of poor management and no room to move upon the posts they assighn u and overall wouldnt reccomend it for a security company
Pros
Some posts u get paid weekly
Cons
U deal with bad management and supervisors
security not so fast
Night Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYOctober 6, 2017
When working with sercurity your job depends on the contract sometimes they might stick you on a low paying site and try to work you to death also dealing with the public who can get you fired at any time is not easy
Pros
being put on a great paying site
Cons
no contract no site
Customer service
Public Safety Officer at the Americana At Brand (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAOctober 2, 2017
Overall its a competitive to give the best customer service to anyone visting this marvelous property in Glendale. Yet customer service it is implied a lot due to being an outdoor mall that is full of events for all seasons and holidays. Great experince working here and being able to see a diverse of people whom come and go.
Pros
Outdoor experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Andrews International. Our community is ready to answer.