ANDRITZ

ANDRITZ Employer Reviews

The worst company I have ever worked for. EVER!
Millwright (Former Employee), Brantford, OntarioSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: the social committee
Cons: management or lack of proper management.
Where do I start? I have never seen a more poorly managed company in my life. Management is totally incompetent
and they couldn't organize a booze-up in a brewery even if they tried. Everything is micro managed and the shop manager doesn't know his head from a hole in the ground. The amount of disrespect that happens here on a daily basis is just unfathomable. – more... Not to mention the most ignorant and disrespectful co-workers possible. Pointing fingers seems to be everyone's strength at Andritz DRT. Don't expect to learn anything here because no one will communicate with you or tell you anything. No one will even say hello to you! They expect you to read minds and figure out things for yourself. And, if you do screw up or make a mistake because no one wanted to take the time to show you properly, they'll shove you out the door like they did to me. "Oh...we're slow...global recession..." whatever....

Me quitting my previous job to take this one was a huge mistake. Working here was total waste of time for me and my career. I don't recommend this company to anyone! Applicants be warned!

The only enjoyment that I got was when I got to punch out. – less
Pulp Paper and food processing equipment.
Drafter/Designer (One Source Temp) (Former Employee), Muncy, PASeptember 19, 2013
Pros: i got to design hoppers and grain flow layouts
Cons: only lasted 4 monthe 3 times.
I had a great boss and his twin brother was in charge of other drafting department. Both were great bosses.
fun work place
Lead Man, Safety Supervisor (Current Employee), Muncy, PAAugust 1, 2013
we work as a family, we have very little problems. Everyone gets along with everyone. The hardest thing about the job would be when we have break downs and production stops. The best day would be when we have no break downs at all and high production.
one of the better places to work in the area
Industrial Sales Engineer (Current Employee), Muncy, PAMarch 14, 2013
Pros: paycheck, decent healthcare package
Cons: ego stroking management
the job is what you make of it. if you want to take on more work you are welcome to it. i do work with a good group of people. some managers are better than others.
Good work environment, good benefits
Manual Machinist, Inspector (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 3, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: moved
Nice place to work. Great management. Great hours and benefits. Unfortunately they relocated to another city.
Good
Project Technologist (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 29, 2014
Pros: good
Cons: good
• Development of P&ID’s, PFD’s, Functional block diagrams, Controls block diagrams, Instrument loop diagrams, Equipment system specifications, Cable routing, Terminations diagrams, Hook-up drawings, Control panel drawings, Interconnection schedules, Instrumentation equipment layout, BOMs, Single line and three line diagrams etc. for various application.
 – more... Review control loops & having extensive hands on work experience on developing PLC programming code and SCADA/HMI, for various process application – less
Excelente empresa
Geomensor (Current Employee), Tocopilla, AntofagastaMarch 28, 2014
Complemente mas mi experiencia laboral, en trabajar los que son las OOCC en una termoelectrica, ver las tolerancias, dificultades que tiene y analizar cada detalle.
Empresa boa de trabalhar
mecânico pleno (Former Employee), Camaçari, BAFebruary 21, 2013
Uma equipe muito boa de se trabalhar o sistma da instituição é que atrapalha um pouco.
Empresa com muito tradição no mercado, com experiencia em terceirização, inovação, tecnologia em celulose e papel
ASSISTENTE TÉCNICO DE MANUTENÇÃO (Former Employee), Porto Seguro, BAJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: treinamentos on-line, contato com novidades tecnológicas no processo de celulose e papel
Cons: não tem pl
Na Andritz há sempre uma reunião matinal onde os problemas são compartilhados, verificado criticidade e tomada de ações.
A direção é de fácil acesso, bem como o staff, os profissionais sentem orgulho de vestir sua camisa.
O reconhecimento é a parte mais salutar do ambiente de trabalho, o quadro enxuto é o principal desafio, todos são multidisciplinares.
O – more... intercâmbio com outros sites e com a matriz na Austria nos faz aumentar o conhecimento e o acesso a novas tecnologias. – less