Materials Coordinator Opportunity
We currently have an opening for a Materials Coordinator at Android-Bowling Green
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Ensure all receiving drivers and docks run safely.
- Ensure that all systems are followed for all material activities
- Monitor inventory levels using MGO and min/max systems to insure there are no interruptions to production activities.
- Effectively communicate and work with GM and the LLP regarding material issues.
- Support receiving and production activities to ensure on-time delivery.
- Analyze and investigate material variances to identify root cause and implement corrective actions.
- Perform inventory counts or other tasks as requested by the LLP or GM.
- Identify and suggest areas for continuous improvement within the plant (i.e. signage, layouts, systems, plant organization etc)
- Coordinate Hot Shots.
- Coordinate and assist inbound receiving. (i.e. tally sheets, receiving into MGO, and issuing CLIPS.)
- Monitor and analyze OSR.
- Ability to work in a rapid paced environment
- Ability to effectively interact with and lead people
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on Ai and customer goals
- Ability to quickly grasp new skills and concepts
Qualifications and Experience
- Exceptional people skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Ability to resolve problems using Ai values
- Previous computer experience in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Previous experience with GM’s MGO and QAD systems is desired
- Integrity – adhering to high ethical principles and professional standards.
- Trustworthiness – Being honest, dependable and earning the confidence of others.
- The Will to Win - being tenaciously driven to accomplish stated objectives.
- Excellence – consistently being the best you can be.
- Responsible – being reliable and trustworthy.
- Accountability – being obligated and willing to accept responsibility for one’s actions.
- Dignity – behaving in accord with Android’s Basic Principles
- Respect – treating others as you would have them treat you.