Androscoggin Bank Employee Reviews

Mortgage Processing
Loan Operations Representative (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEMarch 13, 2015
Casual environment. Usually a friendly atmosphere. Good benefits, decent pay increases. Enjoyed company functions.
Great work environment with opportunity to advance
Teller CSR/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEOctober 27, 2014
Great work environment with opportunity to advance, provided with continuing bank education and opportunity to take on new challenges.
Stepping Stone
Senior Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEJuly 24, 2014
I began as an entry level customer service rep. This was a stepping stone to begin growing my career. I accepted this position to begin working day hours now that my children were school age. I quickly excelled and moved into a management training program to be groomed to become a Retail Manager.
Pros
Education support
Cons
Unable to move up without degree
Love my job duties
Database and Reporting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lewiston, MEOctober 29, 2013
Management is headed in a new direction with the culture of the bank
A workplace with a good atmosphere
Teller/CSR (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MaineJuly 16, 2013
A typical day at work was taking care of daily responsibilities which each employee was assigned along with helping customers, counting money, and ensuring security, privacy and efficiency. I received extensive training in customer service. I learned alot about taking resposibility upon yourself and how to handle money. My Co-workers were great people, everyone is typically friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was trying to help customers with things you were unsure of, but in the long run it helped me to learn about different computer programs and how to do the task. The most enjoyable part of the job was having responsibility and feeling accomplished. Management did a good job ensuring that employees were recognized for the actions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Androscoggin Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8