Andy Frain Services Employee Reviews

good company
Public Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Pineville, NCFebruary 21, 2018
It was a well run site. management knows what it is doing. great company to work for if you wish a career in the public safety industry. fun workplace but can be high paced at times
Great company!!
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  michigan/ohioFebruary 19, 2018
Great place to work, everyone works together for the goal of customer service. The goals and work duties are well ingrained. They care abiut their employees!!!
Pros
Very understanding
nice place to work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 12, 2018
the job consist of monitoring employees and visitors as they enter and exit the facilities I learned to be visual at all times management was fair every one was pleasant with one another the job was pretty simple talking with the people was most enjoyable
Pros
we got to go to different post each day
Cons
people not showing up for there shift
Playing favorites towards others
Event Staff (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 11, 2018
It's a great job to meet other people. When it comes to getting more hours they will chose those who been there the longest or family and friends before asking everyone else.
N/a
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Bedford Park, ILJanuary 31, 2018
my time at andy frain was good lots of hared work good for me to foces on my skills the most enjoyable part of wor was the new people i gotta to meet the work place was relaxing
N/a
Usher (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJanuary 31, 2018
If you like standing around for most of the time and basically guarding doorways and standing in parking lots making sure people park correctly then this is a job for you.
Worst security company
Security Officer (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 30, 2018
They have the worst management, that i have ever worked for. They give the worst advice ever. They can't keep employees, cause they don't know how to treat people.
Pros
easy
Cons
The pay sucks
Provided training for new officers paid
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  McHenry, ILJanuary 30, 2018
The Manager and CEO introduced himself to all employees. I was at the McHenry County Courthouse Admin building, I loved the job. Open and closed, did rounds, customer service, phones, gave directions, did DUI class as full night Guard with success.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
No insurance
Don't apply for this company
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 27, 2018
The job might seem fun but literally every paycheck I ever got..... I was always missing money. This company still owes me a couple hundred dollars. I know I'll never get that back. You always have to keep track of how much you work because even though you always sign in and out and you write down your clock in and clock out time you'll still get paid wrong. The company does it on purpose to get more money for themselves. I used to be a supervisor and the men and women I used to supervise all told me the same thing.... They have never gotten a check that was correct and they were there for a couple years. I've told upper management about my hours and they say they'll fix them but out of the numerous times I've had to speak up about my pay.... They really only fixed my hours once. To me it's not worth it. Apply for a different company other than Andy Frain. They're not honest people. Trust me. No other review is as helpful as mine. I was able to have upper management trust me and I've read important digital documents.... This company wants your money.
Pros
See famous people
Cons
Too many to name.
Nothing about this job can be considered pleasant.
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 24, 2018
Personnel Andy Frain hires can be considered just warm bodies. They go through people without checking their qualifications or ability to handle the job I was assigned to.
Pros
Cons
long hours, not training
Needs improvement.
Public Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, Mo.January 23, 2018
It's only some hours where available. Some weeks. There where none. Lack of communication. It's needs room for improvement. Also an open door policy. Need to be added.
Pros
Work different venues
Cons
Not enough hours.
its an okay place
Security officer (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 19, 2018
forking for the fair grounds a a security officer is not bad but they need more hours and more days there! they treat their officers well there but a a parking person good luck they tend to forget about you there, i think it is because they want you to become a security officer
good company
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 16, 2018
i enjoyed my time with this company, but i moved from orlando to tampa, and there were not enough hours to go around. there were plenty in orlando but not tampa
Nice place to work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILJanuary 16, 2018
It is nice place to work but salary is low, all management and supervisor are dealing well with employee. They try to make success others. Well training classes.
Pros
No Free Lunch
Cons
Comfortable with breaks
Worst company
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2018
The boss was never around the region supervisor wasnt professional it was always a schedule issue never relieved on time allways lateness company lost contract
Very Stressful
Assistant Security Director (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJanuary 10, 2018
Very stressful. Very limited resources to work with in order to complete the missions. No overtime pay for all the extra hours worked. Had to work double shifts and put major overtime.
Pros
Cons
Stressful
Poor Excuse of a security company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 8, 2018
Managers are horrible and contstantly lying to you day and night. They really need a company overhaul or they wont last much longer. This is by far the worst security company to work for.
Pros
Cons
Everyrhing
poor mangment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYJanuary 7, 2018
The director of Florence mall security did not work with me after I called and told him I wouldn't be able to make it to work for two day due to my child being sick, he told me that if did come in that day to bring my uniform in. my kids are more important than that job.
Pros
nothing
Cons
careless director
Andy Frain Workplace
Event Staff/ Security (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 3, 2018
Here at this job i learn a lot patience dealing with people, and because the job is an event staff company that needs numerous workers I've came across a diversity of people.The job is pretty laid back the managers are very supportive and caring, and the hardest part will be the lack of sleep from working the 12-16 hrs a day but after awhile you'll get use to it.
Horrible management. Bad company higher ups too.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Independence, KYJanuary 1, 2018
They run the company like it's a joke. The management don't even have a speck of honor or decency. Their employees are just a warm body. Nothing more.
Pros
Cons
Bad management and poor scheduling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Andy Frain Services. Our community is ready to answer.