Andy Frain Services Employee Reviews in United States

Amazing enviorment
security guard (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJanuary 19, 2016
Amazing enviroment great place to work at great people to work with as well! The type of typical day I have on the job would be just a normal day strolling around the mall making sure all the shoppers and customers are safe and happy shopping at the pembroke lakes mall. One of the things I've learned with this job is just to always be ready for anything or any anybody coming your way in good times and bad.The best part of my job is i don't have to stress, all i have to do is be alert and know deep down that my co workers are by my side.
fun fun fun
event security (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 16, 2016
Special event security guards may be stationed at various posts throughout a special event venue. Some sit at a security desk and check attendees' tickets or credentials. They may also search bags or other belongings that are brought into the venue for contraband. In some cases, they may monitor electronic surveillance equipment to ensure that no one is violating the law or rules of the venue. Other special event security guards patrol the grounds of the venue. They observe attendees, and may detain anyone who is in violation of the law or venue rules. Special event security guards must also perform crowd control, and may be required to supervise parking or direct traffic after the event is over.
Pros
events
Andy Frain
Former Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJanuary 11, 2016
Andy Frain is an average Security company but there is no room for advancement. If you have no security experience don't work for them. Another thing if you have a problem the Director nor does his boss seem to care about nothing you say.
Pros
flexible schedule good pay
Cons
benefits, management all across the board
overall a good but small company
Lead Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 11, 2016
Andy Frain Security Services is a small security company with not much room to move into management or other sites. overall a good but small company.
Productive and high energy workplace
Event Staff (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 7, 2016
Monitor halls, check fans into events, subject fans to pat-downs, give out citations to unruly fans, keep halls clear of unruly fans and keep order inside events.
Pros
Free Lunch
Management is TERRIBLE
Florence Mall Public Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Aurora, FLJanuary 3, 2016
Management personnel at the Florence Mall, Florence Kentucky are the worst of any security company I've worked for (Allied-Barton & Wackenhut/G4S). I also spent 30 years in the military (only stated to let you know I've been around the block). They discriminated against me. I will not go though the details, but I suggest you take a job offered by them so you can learn how NOT to treat your employees.
Pros
Great learning experience for a younger person, so they can learn early in their career what bad management is all about.
Cons
You'll figure that out.
Low paying
Guard (Former Employee) –  IllinoisDecember 27, 2015
Low paying bad management
Unorganized
Lack of overtime
High turnover rate
Will hire anyone with a Perc card
No bonuses
Lack of uniforms in all sizes
Pros
Cons
Low pay
Productive and Amazing company to work for.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 22, 2015
I would arrive at work clock, greet my co-workers, gather my radio and paper work. I would then go to my post usually in the control room. Then receive information from the night or the day before. I would then get settled and review the security cameras to ensure they were in working order, I would also review incident or work order reports. Throughout me day I would electronically open and close doors for authorized personnel. Print out upcoming event plans and work orders for our security company. As the day progressed I would enter any work orders into the computer about broken items in the stadium.
Pros
We would get a discounted lunch Mon-Fri. They would work with your schedule as much as possible.
Good work place
security gaurd (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 22, 2015
Loved this job, was good at what I did. Some of the management was just outright disrespectful though. Didn't care for nobody but themselves and took credit for everything
Pros
interact with all kind of people
Cons
no cons, just the disrespect of some the managers
Great management support
manager (Current Employee) –  MidwestDecember 15, 2015
Great company but limited in the operational budget. Growing company. The support of upper management is great, and the company is small enough that you don't feel like a number but a part of the team.
Pros
Great upper management
Cons
Limited financial resources
Good co-workers, poor management
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Romeoville, ILDecember 6, 2015
A typical work day will see you checking in/out semi-trucks, along with checking employees and customers in/out of the warehouse. It's a very simple job, that mostly involves common sense, and on most days it is very enjoyable work, mostly due to very engaging and enjoyable co-workers to help pass the time.

However, management seems to change the rules on various issues (days off, pay, etc...) every week, and management itself has changed three times over the past year. The hardest part of the job is dealing with management not answering calls for situations where they're needed.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
No breaks, poor management
My experience with Andy frain
security officer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 3, 2015
A typical day at work may consist of sitting or standing for long hours. Inspect rooms, search person and belongings. Confiscate contraband accordingly, radio for assistance.
checking out trucks
security (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INNovember 21, 2015
great place to work.Great people to work with. It is a good work environment and it is a steady job. A typical day has alot of down time.
one of the best companies to work for
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 20, 2015
worked for them part time pay was excellent,pleasant attitudes from everyone with this company sad that i left this job unfortunately i moved away from the area and when i moved back a year later no postions were available
Pros
great company great employees
Cons
They were ok to work for
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaNovember 17, 2015
There was not enough hours & they had us working on sites with out the proper credintials.
If the state had come in to check to see if we had the security license & we did not we would have gotten fined & so would the company.
Pros
good pay for the site
Cons
Not enough hours at all
Management works with your schedule.
Work as a Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Maumee, OHNovember 12, 2015
During my stay with Andy Frain, I've learned about some helpful management techniques, that will be helpful to me in future jobs.
Pros
management works with schedule
Cons
could use a better healthcare plan
Very productive
Public Safety Officer / Security Officer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 12, 2015
foot patrols, servailance, access control, post orders,great teamwork ,supportive,talking to guest getting feedback,enforcing safety
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 1, 2015
I enjoy my time with this company I work many hours as I want to , the co-workers help me with on the job training. The management was great
special services
Special Services (Current Employee) –  West Lafayette, INSeptember 23, 2015
handicapp driver at the home football games basket ball season work parking and usher at times work off site at saint louis
Pros
watch the games for free
Cons
low pay
productive job
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 15, 2015
it was my first security job ever and other then having nothing to do must of the time I liked it there. for the most part there was nothing hard about the job except trying to stay awake
Pros
i was given prenty of extra hours to work
Cons
there was nothing to do once being in the building