Andy Frain Services Employee Reviews

Not a reliable company nobody knows what they are doing
Security Guard Officer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 13, 2017
No enough money to go around everywhere is ghetto some are nice the supervisor's suck they are dumb and confused everyone treats you like you're a nobody
Pros
Nice uniforms
Cons
Aweful
Working for Andy Frain is great, but the employees
Public Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILFebruary 9, 2017
Working for the company is great! The co-workers are not so great, don't trust other co-workers. Management is always understanding! However, when it comes to issues with one co-worker having an issue with another co-worker they always take the side of the higher seniority.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Laid back, and co-workers
Stressful
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 9, 2017
It's a gift and a curse. There is no family life. You have no personal time to yourself. They force you to work 28 hour shifts. Management won't change the negatives.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
You have no personal life
yes its very productive and fun but can be dangerous
Unarmed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLFebruary 6, 2017
I work as security for the altamonte mall yes its fun you never know what to expect, you deal with everything to theft, lost kids and cars physical and verbal fights. but again the job is good for retired of 20yr old kids.
Company was on verge of bankruptcy.
General Manager of Operations (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 5, 2017
Company was taken out of bankruptcy by Heico a turnaround group.
The overall management selected was inexperienced and had no clue about running thisn kind of business.
Pros
free parking
Cons
Poor communication of corporate leaders with field management.
Dead end job
Screener (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, ILFebruary 3, 2017
No pay raises. No benefits and 401K. Low pay. I would not work here. Company does not care about employees as you can see. You get no raises along with no benefits. NO paid holidays only if you work them.
They dont do any type of training
Event Staff/Security (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 1, 2017
Andy Frain Services is not a job I would stay on for a long time. They dont help you with anything. The other employees are ok, but they dont help you with the work that needs to be done. The work salary is not like a regular paying job.
Pros
You get to see alot more stuff than the fans at the games
Cons
No breaks
terrible management and check gets messed up often
Security Officer (Floater) (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILJanuary 30, 2017
management is terrible they are very in concederate considering al of the work you have to do for the small amount of pay.
fun
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 27, 2017
It was fun but had to stand up for hours which I had no problem of doing that. We worked at football, basketball, volleyball, and panic. We also had to make people dont fight and make sure they are sitting in there correct seats. We also check the people bags and purses to make sure they don't bring any kind of guns and kinfes.
Pros
we had to bring our own lunch
Cons
we had a fifteen minute break
Good entry level job
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Mahtomedi, MNJanuary 25, 2017
Had a good experience over all working for the company. Was a good job to gain some experience in college and great coworkers. Seemed like the company struggled to keep people around but overall not bad.

Want to know more about Andy Frain Services?

Ask a question
Andy frain is a bad company to work for
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee wisJanuary 19, 2017
Always changing the rules never care wht you say, poor management, no raises, always changing rules, ive been here for 6 years now and ive been treated like garbage by management and workers alike, we get no respect for doing our job and they expect us to work like tsa for next to nothing... Its a complete joke and noone should work for this company. You'd have better luck picking rice in Vietnam then trying to make a living working for Andy Frain.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, poor management, no advancement
Unprofessional
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 17, 2017
Overall workplace is unprofessional. Getting a hold of someone to handle issues is so difficult. They dont compensate you on time and they have people working there who dont follow directions well
Pros
Cons
not being compensated on time
Productive and Professional
Armed Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  FedEx Smartpost Corporate Office - Brookfield, WIJanuary 16, 2017
It's a decent company to work for and I would recommend to work for this company. It's a great experience for anyone that wants to move up in the security field.
Andy Frain Security
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GA 30906January 16, 2017
I worked for this company for two years in the Augusta Ga mall. It was a great environment but lacked in management. There was never clear and concise rules to follow.
Not a great place to work
Event Staff (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 7, 2017
Worked for 3 months and quit. Supervisor was not helpful. Little or no training. Pay always messed up and local staff says it is problem with home office
Pros
Cons
Couldn't get enough work and when I did it was outside in rain
Never a dull moment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALJanuary 7, 2017
A typical day at work as a Security officer is that there is a lot of walking. You learn to read people and be more aware of your surroundings. Management and the co-workers are very trusting and reliable. The hardest part of the job is constantly moving. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new and interesting people everyday.
Pros
mall discounts
Cons
a lot of walking
worst place I ever worked for
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  grimes iowaJanuary 5, 2017
I use to work in the grimes iowa location site supervisor was horrible left early or never show up . a topical day at work would be officer running in and out of building while site supervisor would be on the phone . all 8 hrs I was there . co-works would do a no show no call all the time they would get a slap on hand and be told not to do it again .
Pros
pro would be at the end of the day when I left the building
Cons
dont work for grimes iowa
Poor Management
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILJanuary 5, 2017
Andy Frain doesnt handle their business in a professional manner instead they rather pass the problem over to someone else that is less qualified instead they sweep the situation under the rug because they do not want it to get out that they didnt do all that they promise to do...they're good at telling you they are looking into the matter but it will never get resolved you are pass over no matter how many times you write an incident report and you can have all the (5)W's & How it took place forget about working for this employer this will be your worst nightmare all they care about is a body your just a number they look down at you, not to you because they dont CARE!
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Pay sucks
productive and fun work place
Event Staff Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 3, 2017
The management staff of Andy Frain Services are easy to talk with if you have any issues. Andy Frain offers advancement and relocation. I have learned that if you follow the policies and procedures of Andy Frain you work experience will be rewarding. The job is very fun and you get to meet many different people.
Pros
advancement is possible
Fun And Entertaining
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, INJanuary 3, 2017
I believe my work with Andy Frain was very great I loved it there and I loved the people I worked with. I would definitely recommend this job too anyone looking for security work..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Andy Frain Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6