The Marketing Representative is a qualified person appointed by the Administrator, to assist in the direction and coordination of all sales and marketing activities for the Agency. He/she performs duties as outlined in the Job Description as well as the “Home Health Code of Ethics”. This position functions under the direction of the Agency Administrator.
Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing sales leads, promoting a positive company image in the community.
- Responsible for developing and utilizing standard “proven” marketing methods while pursuing unique approaches that will help our Agency stand out.
- Making regular contact with established referral sources to elicit feedback, ensure satisfaction, and highlight additional service lines.
- Evaluating leads for based on proximity, value, and potential to establish new referral sources.
- Assisting in the generation of new leads, service line planning, and goal setting.
- Documenting all encounters with referral sources in an accurate and detailed manner.
- Prepares weekly reports for all sales and marketing activity for the Agency Administrator.
- Keeps abreast of marketing efforst of the competition and reports to Agency Administrator
- Following written guidelines/instructions reliably.
- Promotes an effective system of communication throughout the Agency and within the community.
- Pledge to protect and promote the interests on all patients.
Top Candidates will possess:
- Candidates will have college degree and 2+ years of proven and successful sales and relationship building experience in a medical-related field and will be responsible for generating home health referrals in Dallas and surrounding cities.
- Has general understanding of sales principles.
- Superior written/verbal communication skills, professional appearance, and conduct.
- Motivation and drive to work independently and set goals with general supervision.
- Keen interests in helping the Agency grow to serve more patients.
- Prior experience in home health sales, hospice sales, or sales for an assisted living facility or related business required. Existing relationships are strongly preferred.
- Above average computer literacy.
- Must have good understanding of HIPAA laws and regulations related to patient privacy.
Benefits: Competitive Salary with Benefits
To be considered for interview, please respond with:
- Cover Letter
- Email and phone contact information
- Salary requirements
Angel Home Healthcare Services is Medicare Certified and Texas State Licensed Home Health Agency. Our vision is to provide comprehensive health care, by providing the best possible care for our patients and focusing on safety and quality, through compassionate care. We will constantly strive to surpass the expectations of our clients, and relationships formed with physicians, hospitals, and also the community we serve.
Our corporate values serves as a framework to guide the daily operations and decisions of Angel Home Healthcare Services employees and represents the standards of excellence that employees will use to measure all individual and collective actions.
We are committed to the highest ethical and clinical standards of care. We believe that honesty and integrity fosters trust, which is the keystone of our business. We strive to create a corporate environment designed to cultivate an integrity supporting ecology, while we continuously check practices designed to foster trust and confidence, both individually and collectively. We will adhere, individually and collectively, to our commitments and ethical conduct of our business.
It is our passion to provide the best quality care to every patient we serve. We are committed to customer satisfaction, by continuously improving the quality of services we deliver. We believe the key to our success is our ability to measure our progress in achieving the quality of service through feedback we receive from our patients, physicians, and hospitals. Our commitment to quality goes beyond service, we are committed to provide compassionate and individualized care to every patient we have the privilege to serve.