Angel MedFlight is a leader and innovator in air ambulance service, streamlining the medical transfer process for our patients, their families and the case managers who care for them. We are seeking Flight Paramedics to join our medical transport team with a focus on providing first class medical care and optimizing patient outcomes.
To qualify for the Flight Paramedic position, you must have the following:
- Minimum three (3) years experience in critical care transport; critical care flight experience preferred
- Licenses & Certificates: EMT-P in the State of Hawaii (NREMT-P required for hire as of October 2014), BLS/CPR, ACLS, and PALS (or equivalent)
- Specialty certification FP-C (required within 2 years of hire) and an approved trauma course
As an Angel MedFlight team member, you'll be a vital part of the world's finest air ambulance crews. We're a dedicated, hardworking, passionate group with a common goal of helpful change.
We offer our employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Insurance Plans