Angel Pet Sitting is seeking mature individuals to perform dog-walking and pet sitting services in the following areas:
*ONLY APPLICANTS THAT LIVE IN THE SERVICE AREAS BELOW WILL BE CONSIDERED*
- Norristown, East Norriton, West Norriton, Audubon, Eagleville, Blue Bell, King of Prussia, Conshohocken, Bridgeport, Plymouth Meeting & Surrounding areas
- (Main Line) Wynnewood, Ardmore, Haverford, Narberth, Merion, Penn Valley, Bala Cynwyd, Havertown, Gladwyne, Bryn Mawr & Surrounding areas
- Abington, Elkins Park, Jenkintown & Surrounding areas
* If you do not live within the areas above, DO NOT apply as the traveling required would be too extensive)***
This is a great opportunity if you love animals, enjoy working outdoors and being independent. This is a permanent part-time position, but you MUST have open availability. *NOTE: Pet Sitters must be available mornings, afternoons and evenings, 7 days a week to make pet sitting visits to our clients' homes. You must also be available to work on holidays. This job is perfect for those who are self-employed with a flexible schedule, retirees, or stay-at-home moms who have flexibility in their schedule.
Our pet sitters can earn between $200-$500/week (Plus Tips) or more.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Walking dogs
- Providing food and water for all pets; scooping litter boxes; cleaning bird cages
- Performing basic home chores such as bringing in mail and newspapers, bringing in trash containers, altering lights and blinds.
- Providing well-written, legible notes regarding details of visit
Candidates must understand that this is a PERMANENT part-time position. If you are anticipating a move out of the area, or will be seeking a full time job soon, this is not the job for you. Please DO NOT apply if you like to travel or vacation frequently. Pet care experience is preferred but or required, i.e., dog walking or pet sitting experience, volunteer work in a shelter, working in a doggy daycare/kennel or vet, vet tech, etc. . .
- Live within the areas mentioned above. (If you do not live within these areas, please DO NOT apply as the traveling required would be too extensive).
- Pass a criminal background check
- Have reliable transportation, an excellent driving record, a valid driver's license, and current auto insurance
- Have daily access to your own email and internet
- Have a cell phone (with texting service)
- Be able to work independently
- Be able to manage a daily schedule of appointments
- Possess excellent verbal and written skills
- Be able to follow detailed instructions
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!! Serious inquires only. In order to apply for this position, please e-mail your resume (including what geographical area you are located in) and a short explanation as to why you are interested in being a pet sitter. ANY EMAILS WITHOUT AN ATTACHED RESUME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.