Angel View Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Hands on and Fast
3rd key / asst manager (Former Employee) –  hemet caApril 1, 2015
The store itself was great to work at. I loved my employees and the customers. The corporate RDO's however gave me much grief with their lack of being involved with the location when they were needed.
Pros
Fun.
Cons
Horrible corporate higherups
Fast and efficient work environment
Store Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAOctober 3, 2014
Courteously greet customers and efficiently process transactions within busy, fast-paced retail environment. Operate cash registers and scanners to total customer purchases. Collect payments and make change for cash transactions. Team player mindset, excellent customer service, handling inventory, such as checking the clothing making sure it’s salable, pricing, as well as distributing it onto the sales floor and answering phones. I also had supervisor responsibilities, such as training new employees, handling voids, dealing with some dissatisfied customers and cash handling. This is followed along with the closing procedures such as balancing drawer at the end of each shift, counting the money bag, and entering the end of the night earnings.
A place to help others
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Desert Hot Springs, CAJuly 22, 2014
Enjoyed patient care in preparing meals, and helping in administering medication that was needed for patients.
Pros
Being able to help clients who was less fortunate
Cons
Had to leave due to maternity
It was a place of work I cared for doing.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Desert Hot Springs, CAJune 27, 2013
A typical day at work started off by getting the patients up in the morning preparing meals and ready for school, and after school was also preparing lunch, reading and day activities. I learned how to work with them and how to read their body language so I would know what was wrong and what was needed and where. The house manager was there with me through every step of the when I was in training and every step was shown to me so that I made sure my job was done correctly. My co-workers were a little tough at first until I got to know them by time. The hardest part of the job was writing a file report every day for each client before the end of my shift. The enjoyable part was working with the clients getting to know them and taking them on outdoor events.
Pros
The patients home.
Cons
Working with people who didn't follow the rules.
Would recommend, but with caution
LVN (Former Employee) –  Desert Hot Springs, CAMarch 9, 2011
What they say is not exactly what you get. There are a lot of good things about this ICFF, but there are a few bad. Make sure you are very clear on what they want out of you. Be sure any dr. or rn orders are CLEAR. There was unclear orders, which is not typically up to standard, but if you do it wrong, you are not up to standards.
And another a lot worse thing happened and that person was untouched, so make sure you are liked.
Pros
they provide your meals
Cons
unclear directives

Want to know more about Angel View?

Ask a question