Angelica Employee Reviews

Good pay and benifits
Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pittsburg, CADecember 7, 2016
Very easy job. Been here for 4 years very nice place to work at. Management is poor needs to be improved. Wonderful benefits for the engineers .union.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Have to take a test to get hired
Soil Sorter (Former Employee) –  Rockmart, GASeptember 19, 2016
All you have to do is show up. It's a good place to work just have to show up bosses and management is ok and the people you work with are pretty nice too
Pros
Good benefits decent hours
Cons
Never knowing when you're going to get off
Avoid this place.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 3, 2017
Not a good place to work. Hot and insanitary condition. Untrustworthy management. The workers are treated like trash and over worked.
Pros
Cons
Nightmare
Dont do it
Soil Sorter (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 28, 2016
They sucked very unorganized. Long hours. The union even sucked. Worked hard to get no where. Get to 9 months and u stuck at the same pay rate as long as you are working there. Its just a job to get quick money.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Work like a slave
Good work place
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 18, 2017
My position start at five am I put laundry in a manchin push things through. 12 hours days. clean my work space most days I work over time and I do a lot
Pros
Nice break room
Cons
Not lot of people working
Great people!
Driver (Current Employee) –  Rockmart GaOctober 2, 2016
I've been with Angelica as a driver now for 2 years. Best and easiest job I've ever had. As long as you take care of your end, they take care of you. Easy going people who are determined to deliver a quality product! Wish pay was a little more, but then again don't we all? Thanks to Angelica for a steady paycheck and great equpment!
Pros
paid birthday, holidays. easy to work with bosses
Cons
I honestly have none
Fast production
Dryer Operator (Current Employee) –  Pittsburg, CANovember 23, 2016
I like working here it's a good learning experience. Its from 1:30 pm to 2am or 3am lots of overtime. The staff are very freindy you work in different areas when needed.
Pros
Lots of over time
Cons
To many partys.
Run away!!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCSeptember 30, 2016
Great job. Awful company. It seems that they the rive on chaos. Don't expect to just go to and from work like normal people. It's always some drama. Managers and supervisors are the worst and they lie just for the fun of it. Their turn over is incredible and if you work there you will see why. Anyone worth anything will be run out there.
Pros
Not many
Cons
A lot!
productive
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCSeptember 27, 2016
This place is very exciting place to be employed at if you're willing to accept customers, because you're dealing customers from different backgrounds and different cultures.
great work environment
Reconciliation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 14, 2016
Working for angelica was a very nice experience. Management was awesome and great hard working team playing coworkers, always willing to help. Good family oriented culture

Want to know more about Angelica?

Ask a question
A fast paced industrial laundry that allowed me to obtain skills that can't be learned in a text book.
Production/Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Somerville, MAAugust 13, 2012
Starting off with a brief safety meeting at start up to remind all production employees to be aware & responsible for their work area to stay safe & productive. It was a fast-paced union shop that consisted of 2 shifts with approx. 120 FTE's per shift spread over 2-4 supervisors. I was directly responsible for 100 FTE's in my immediate department consisting of 1st & 2nd shift people. It was fun, exciting, and educational.
Pros
it had all the benefits.
Cons
some corporate changes led to some schedule changes that changed my life.
hours were good
soil sort worker (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAMarch 31, 2016
a typical day at work would consist of sorting through soiled linen or running clean linen through a dryer type machine. my co workers were ok but the managers were fine as well. the hardest part of my job was getting enough rest during my breaks but other then that not that bad and the most enjoyable part of my day was when I was clocking out.
horrible place to work
route driver (Former Employee) –  memphis tnNovember 4, 2013
Management mistreats and abuse their position. This place is all chiefs and no indians everyone trying to tell you what to do the pay is horrible for a route driver. If you get any kind of overtime they will take it from you and not pay it. this happened several times angelicas bottom line try to pay as little as you can to its employees and pay the management bonuses etc. transportation management in memphis is a joke! The guy has no communication skills with the drivers every word out of his mouth is fired! This termination that he'll cuss at you treat you like scum until you had enough and blow up in his face because it will come to that he will back off and leave you alone. This place is horrible stay away!
Pros
nothing!
Cons
everything!
What a joke
driver (Former Employee) –  Fresno,CaJune 12, 2015
If you want to work in an environment where there is no chance of advancement, cronyism, no management, unsafe vehicles/trailers, willingness to break DOT regulations, poor employee relations, not enough employees, more concerned for the profit margin than the customer or the employee, meetings that will result in no change, no back up equipment or vehicles being available even when needing repair etc. Hard work, no recognition for your efforts Then this is the right job for you Don't even think about this company
Pros
paid every week
Cons
pretty much everything else
Please, look elsewhere for a career
accounts (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GeorgiaNovember 15, 2014
This is the most unprofessional group of people I've ever worked with. Upper management is blatantly prejudiced. Instead of training new employees, they sit you down in your cube, show you to log in, and tell you get to work, but come see me if you have any questions. If You make Any SORT of mistakes, you will get threatened with suspensions or termination, but only if they don't like you. They don't pay well at all. Customers are always calling with complaints about quality and poor customer service. Management is very set in their ways, with a "we've always done things this way" mentality. You're hardly allowed to get up and go the restroom without complaints. If you do start working @ angelica, you will quickly regret it. Save your self the trouble and look elsewhere.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
literally every thing else.
terrible communication and very very poorly managed
operations (Current Employee) –  Memphis,TNMarch 22, 2013
This company does not care at all about there employees you go to work have no idea what time youre getting off !!!! My off days and work hours have changed 3 times and ive only been there 6 months !! You work in horrible conditions !! The fire alarm went off and we didnt know what to do so everybody just ran we didnt know any of the emergency exits ! The managers talk very crazy to uo cussing etc.!! I have witnessed alot of the employees highly intoxicated several times its just over all been one of the absolute WORSE jobs ive ever had !! When i went for my interview i was told about all the opportunites with the company and,i havent seen any at all !
Pros
you get paid every week
Cons
your check is wrong all the time, you work 12 hours a day in hot conditions and cant go to the restroom, they need better management
ok place to work
worker (Former Employee) –  Batavia, NYMarch 14, 2016
learned new thing to work with like press iron hanging linens bags loading carts to be shiped sorting the and bagging the linens to be sent to the washed
Not agrat place to work
Soil sort worker  (Former Employee) –  RockmartJuly 22, 2013
I just got fired from them they are poorly managed,they work you from sun up to sun down they give you only a couple of weeks to learn to unload carts, staff is un helpful and there is no team work there is however back stabbers who make the job hard for you I just left with a busted shoulder and was toldi wasnt making production they dont regonize the hard effort you put on the line my advise stay away from there bad place to work turn over in staff tells you that they always got openings so what does that tell you stay away..Not a great place to work
Pros
pays every week
Cons
short breaks
horrible work place
washer/dryer (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVMay 30, 2015
I would say that my work environment was very disappointing.
in side the job is over 105 degrees! the management is very poor and the communication was very low. no one knew which way to turn what to do nor how to come about anything because our supervisors didn't even know there self. there was nothing enjoyable about this job!
Pros
free lunch break
Cons
short break, horrible work enveriment, bad management
My days as a housekeeper
House Keeping/Stock (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLSeptember 18, 2012
I had learn so much things in very little time working as a housekeeper.To make beds flawless in less than 5 minutes, sanitizing the bath room and leave it spotless, having the kitchen and living room looking untouch but fresh. Replacing the towels and making design out of them and leaving the room looking brand new with an 1 hr. l learn the many varieties of chemical to use and how to fold sheet, quilts and towel wrinkle free. Timimg was the only hard part to make, because there would be quest ready to be come in and would need a room ready in any moment and housekeeping would have to move with quick pace but steady hands. The most enjoyable part of housekeeping is a job well done.
Pros
cleaning and organizing the right way
Cons
short timing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Angelica. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7