Angelica Employee Review

Working with customers/Unform Laundry Service
Customer service/Uniform Clerk (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJSeptember 2, 2013
very busy the company it self was not doing a good job with employee laundry sent employees uniforms out to be exchanged for new ones or to be laundered they would be lost or new uniforms would not be received in a timely manner which made employees at the insitution i worked for very angry with us which made for a very hostile enviornment to work for. my coworker my manger frequently was late or did not callin or showup at all and was very combative at times.
Pros
Cons
untrustworthy management

Other Angelica Employee Reviews

Warehouse Team Lead/Production specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 19, 2018
Angelica a good place to work. It had great worker and good management team. There was a Union which I was The Chief Steward of. Angelica gave raise annually based on your department you worked in.
Pros
Insurance Benefits
Cons
Hot in warehouse
Unless you're desperate and have no other options...
flatworker (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVFebruary 5, 2018
Unbelievably unpleasant/negative work environment.

The oppressive heat during summer is magnified by the dryers that run all day. Swamp coolers instead of an AC system, so you're subjected to hot air being blown around instead of cool air.

Machines constantly jam or completely break down, yet you're still expected to make your quota.

Extremely high turnover rate, had 5 people quit in one weekend.

80% of the workers on the production floor speak little to no English.

Managers were everything from forgetful to downright rude.

Your schedule is subject to change at a moments notice, and you sometimes won't know until you get there that your start time was changed.

Conditions were frighteningly unsanitary. Regularly encountered heavily soiled linen that had already been through the washing machines, and other kinds of medical waste in bins of lined that was supposed to have been laundered(Used gauze, IV bags, syringes, etc...)

Pay is low, especially considering what you have to endure throughout the day.

As I said in the summary, I would only suggest applying here if you're desperate, or if you can get a cushy office job.
Pros
You can quit
Cons
Everything else