Angels Care Home Health Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work.
RN (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSJanuary 19, 2018
If you asked for help, management could have cared less. Workload was heavy and paperwork was in triplicate. Thrown into situations where you received no help.
Poorly run
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXJanuary 6, 2018
You are just a warm body. Employees are not cared for and you are given a schedule and expected to do more and work 7 days a week most day more than 10 hours a day.
Mrs
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJanuary 5, 2018
A typical day at Angels care home health was work from 8-5. Office staff is nice. Manger helps in anyway she could. I love my employees. I will miss working for them.
Very nice company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 2, 2018
Fun and enjoying. Clients are in home, with a care plan. Very flexible hours. Mangment are wonderful and will work with you when an emergency articles.
Never work here
Regional (Former Employee) –  TexasDecember 29, 2017
They work you all hours then promote the lazy who do nothing. They give you goals then set up road blocks to meeting those goals. Hard to keep staff due to low pay and the fact that lazy are rewarded.
Pros
Loved the coworkers
Cons
Highly mismanaged
Enjoyed learning and performing medical coding.
OASIS Reviewer and ICD-10 Coder (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 27, 2017
I started out as a case manager and took the medical coding position about 1 month into the employment. I learned alot about medical coding but the hardest part of the job was to educate the nurses regarding the medical documentation I needed to support every diagnosis of the patients. They were to busy seeing patients to call and request the documentation needed.
Pros
I gained coding experience.
Cons
The administrator made the job stressful as she gave no support for my duties.
Angels
Lvn (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXDecember 13, 2017
Staff and pay are great, hiring process was quick and easy, patient load could sometimes be overwhelming but not impossible. Management was easy to reach and helpful
Pros
flexible
Cons
Documentation
Supportive, friendly work environment
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZDecember 10, 2017
I enjoy what I do working for Angels Care Home Health. The people I work with are educated, compassionate and collaborative to provide care. Patients always rave about how wonderful the care is.
Pros
Good work life balance. Friendly work environment. Supportive management
expectation unrealistic
RN (Current Employee) –  TexasDecember 7, 2017
You are expected to drive unrealistic miles that are not factored in to your work day. No support for the branch managers and therefore no support for the RN. Employees are so stressed, case managers give all they got and it is never good enough. If you work for them you will burn out and nobody cares. This company breeds a throw away attitude (burn them out and replace them) management constantly changing their expectations. I find it funny , you read the reviews and the field staff are burned out, the good reviews are from administration or office staff. Angmar respect your nurses, give them support, we are not throw away employees, we are the guts of your business. It is sad to see so many good nurses leave d/t burn out and branch managers running their nurses to the ground . YOU WILL WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK, your family will stop including you d/t they know you are working always. They care only about numbers. They always say we serve patients BS, the nursing staff wants to serve patients and they provide excellent care, managers, and cooperate serve them selfs.
Pros
excellent nursing staff
Cons
throw away attitudes toward employees
Upper Management Poor
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston County, TXNovember 26, 2017
Company based on money not nurses, This company is not concerned with nursing burnout or need. It is based on what the nurses can provide for them and how much money it will make the company. It is not a team company.
a lot of time consuming tasks
RN Case Manager Home Health (Former Employee) –  ArizonaNovember 16, 2017
as an RN case manager, you are paid on salary with benefits. you will find it difficult to keep work and private life separate since you have to use your personal cell phone for work to contact patients and communicate with office.
if you can add up the hours spent on driving, calling, documenting, meetings, and so on, the salary is not great. however, this kind of work is generally much easier to handle physically than working in a hospital where you are running around all shift.
you use your own vehicle to carry supplies and make visits.
benefits: you schedule your patient visits yourself, so you can plan around your appointments.

I have found the patients to be wonderful to visit in the majority of cases. it is satisfying to see how nurses, therapy, and social workers have made a difference in improving their lives.

angels home health is not very generous with benefits. there is no company matching 401k, your vacation and sick leave must be used or you lose.
Pros
not physically demanding
Cons
time consuming
Laid Back Environment
Accounts Auditor (Former Employee) –  TexasNovember 14, 2017
This place was a good place to work. The only drawback is that it is in a small town and work can be hard to find. SO when it is slow it is SLOW. However, they still expect you to reach your goals even when the work isnt there.
Being Honest
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Shenandoah, IANovember 13, 2017
I love the patients!! The benefits are not there!! Mileage is very high!! Communication poor!! Very clique!! Turn over is very high at this company!!
Pros
Patients
Cons
Everything else
poor management
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLNovember 7, 2017
Poor management, brand new nurse sent to the wolves, needed more training, lack of help or resources, guidelines constantly changing, requirements changed daily.
Love Angels
RN Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Jackson, TXOctober 28, 2017
Really enjoy my job at angels. Very fair and flexible. Pay is comparable to other places in area. Great team to be a part of, everyone willing to help everyone.
Amazing Place to Work
Medical Records special (Former Employee) –  Tahlequah, OKOctober 11, 2017
Angels Care was by far the best place I have worked so far. I wish I could have kept my job but because I started going to school my position was not a part time position. I hated to leave.
Great company to work for! Opportunities for advancement.
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  KansasOctober 5, 2017
I have worked for Angmar Medical for a little over 8 years. It has been an honor to be a part of this company and watch it evolve into one of the top home health agencies in United States. Serving our patients is the first priority, and taking care of our employees is our second. We have the best nurses in the industry!! I love how our owners always put the patient first and give us the best tools to accomplish that.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement, exceptional patient care & great staff!
Cons
very few...
Marketer Driven, unrealistic expectations
RN/Field Nurse (Former Employee) –  Muskogee, OKSeptember 16, 2017
Low pay, high patient load, no family time, no communication from office, office staff is always behind therefore there is never access to patient information in the field
A great company
Regional Director of Business Development (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TXSeptember 6, 2017
No better way to serve our senior communities than thru education and outreach, that is what Angels Care HH stands for. The owners are amazing people who truly are committed to providing the best services to our seniors.
Given as much work as you can handle; high stress position
Administrative Asst. (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXAugust 25, 2017
Came in early to set priorities for the day. Stayed until priority items were handled. Worked with very nice people. The hardest part of the job was the sheer volume of tasks to complete every day. The best part of the job was the people I worked with on a daily basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Angels Care Home Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9