Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health

Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health Employer Reviews

I worked at this company for almost 4 yrs
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Howe, TXDecember 6, 2014
I enjoyed working for this company the employers and employees are easy to work with the patient care they provided was top notch
Now hiring ad doesn't guarantee any hours.
Lvn (Former Employee), TxSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: decent pay
Cons: not enough hours, office staff not helpful.
You apply because they say they are hiring, at most 1 day on a case was available. So it was pointless filling out the application when they didnt have enough cases in the first place.
Very Unprofessional
nurse (Former Employee), TexasSeptember 11, 2014
Disorganized,unprofessional, understaffed, flaky, favoritism
lvn
LVN (Former Employee), Wichita Falls, TXJuly 23, 2014
ok place to works. many opportunities, poor management, and no one knows what the other is doing.
Unorganized an understaffed
Former case manager (Former Employee), TexasMarch 10, 2014
Pros: chance to win a car each year
Cons: unorganized, unprofessional, unclear of expectations, favoritism
Upper management is does not understand the importance of training employees. The company is very short staffed and not organized. There is favoritism shown by upper management and they are not professional when dealing with stressful situations.
Case managers must work long days and driving takes up most of your time. Some patients may be over 2.5 hrs from the office, and due to the shortage of staff, you may be asked to go even further.
not a good place to work
nurse (Former Employee), TexasFebruary 17, 2014
my experience with angels of care was horrible!! Stay away from this company!!
Nurse's Aide (Former Employee), Sherman, TXOctober 7, 2013
Pros: lovely co-workers very nice people
Great hourly pay and an overall great place to work! Loved working at this place very nice people
not for me
cover nurse (Former Employee), Howe, TXSeptember 18, 2013
was required to work long hours with a very long drive. it was just not for me. The company is organized and polite
its an ok place to begin
Nurse (Current Employee), DFWApril 29, 2013
their pay is was ok although it depends on case to case. it is home health and you work in people's homes. If you are lucky you get really good family if not then you are in trouble. Management not very supportive at times.
Home Health Care
Private Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Howe, TXMarch 8, 2013
Because I work in home health care, I have never met the people at Angels of Care. Instead, they pay me through an individual so that I can assist her with the care of her special needs child.

A typical day of work is playing. I arrive to work and start playing with the child. We play board games; we play with cars; we play with colors; we play with puzzles. Every thing we play and every craft we make is designed to aid him in physical and mental development. He has physical developmental delays, so we try to work as many fine motor skills as possible.

I am also responsible for aiding in potty training and dressing him. I also fix him dinner a few nights a week.
Productive and great place to work!
Scheduler (Current Employee), Sherman,TxFebruary 28, 2012
Pros: great work environment
I love my job at Angels of Care, it has taught me so many things and I have the most amazing co-workers!

About Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health

Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a nurse owned and operated home health agency with experienced and knowledgeable staff – Read more