- I arrived every morning between 7:30-8:00
- My knowledge of IT has grown tremendously
- I witnessed a variety of management styles, however the oldest manager in Client Success was 38 years old. I don't believe the company valued my management experience.
- Workplace Culture was very casual and employee friendly
- From the Client Success perspective, the hardest part of the job, for me, was working with dissatisfied advertisers. From the Sales Management perspective, managing those who felt entitled.
- The most enjoyable part of working at Angie's List was the people.
- I was a victim of the most recent mass layoff
Not much, really. Management's tunnel vision, I suppose.