Angleton Danbury Medical Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fast paced with great employees
Lead CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXOctober 4, 2017
It is fast paced environment but also relaxed. You have a great balance between busy and slow days. You can feel at ease with the management in place.
fun an interesting job
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXMarch 10, 2017
enjoyed working with other employees an enjoyed learning in which you did all the time in a billing department insurance changes often. worked many hours over 40+ a week but enjoyed what i did...
Pros
learning
Cons
didnt get breaks
Great job
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXFebruary 2, 2017
Great working atmosphere. Filed, answered phone, faxed documents, medical records clerk/birth certificate clerk. Easy going workplace. Great place to work for.
Pros
Great atmposphere
Cons
shift work
Organization focused on building and maintaining skilled and professional staff
Charge Nurse, RN (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXJanuary 13, 2017
I was given every opportunity to advance my career experiences that helped me to acquire many of my skills. Very professional employee and patient focused managers during most of the years I was employed.
Pros
Teaching and career advancement
Cons
Mid-level system
Excellent work experience.
RN Emergency Department (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXNovember 13, 2014
Receive report, assess patients. Check crash carts and trauma and treatment rooms. Triage and perform nursing duties completing orders under the supervision of a physician.

Learned to prioritize and work under highly stressful conditions.

Value and respect my coworkers.

Hardest part of job. Pleasing everyone.

Most enjoyable part of job. Receiving a sincere thank-you, or the feeling you get when contributing to saving a life.
Pros
Good work schedule
Cons
Few breaks, few lunches taken.
Overall, a good place to work
Registered Nurse/Charge Nurse-Intensive Care Unit (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXMay 17, 2014
Enjoyed working here and the family environment. Management slow to respond to issues. Management did make you feel like you were valued though. Worked with a lot of agency nurses.
Pros
Close to home-like family
Cons
Lower Pay than other facilities in area
Overall good place to work
Full Time Registered Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Angleton, TXJanuary 31, 2014
ADMC is a small hospital that provides some big hospital services including general and orthopedic surgery. The hospital does an excellent job with community involvement and a good job taking care of its employees. Like all hospitals in the current medical environment, it struggles to remain viable. The staff at ADMC is rich in talent and personality and we are fortunate to have great coverage of physicians and surgeons.
Pros
Small town environment
Cons
Periodic Staffing issues
Very busy workplace.
PFS Registrar/Clerk, HIM Clerk (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXDecember 4, 2013
Enjoyed working with patients and troubleshooting insurance issues, doctors orders, Medicare concerns, etc.
Small easy going place
Release of Information Clerk (Current Employee) –  Angleton Danbury Medical CenterFebruary 7, 2013
The work day is never slow , we are always busy and were always learning new things.
Hard work / steady
CENTRAL SUPPLY / MATERIALS MGRMT.. (Current Employee) –  Angleton, TXDecember 15, 2012
Busy non stop!
That what makes me can't break me!
No comment!
Only 2 in my dept. She only does the ordering for the departments does not deliver anything total of 3 people the director, me and the other lady!!!!
Not getting any help when our dept. Is suppose to be a team effort yeah! Right! Don't mind hard work just don't like the effort in this dept..!!!!
Getting my job accomplished since there is no other help I know I can get it done and I do along with my own job resposabilities as well !
Pros
nope
Cons
sometimes have't to work without a lunch
nice job
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  angleton txOctober 27, 2012
i liked this job cause i was going to college at the same time so they worked with my schedule alot...i met alot of people and the pay was good.
good team effort
Staff Nurse, Surgical Department (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXAugust 14, 2012
Staff nurse functioning as nurse circulator in the operating room. Had call schedule and when surgery center postiton became available I applied.
Pros
good team effort
Cons
call schedule