Angmar Medical Holdings

Angmar Medical Holdings Employee Reviews

Don't go there!!!!!!
Administrator (Former Employee), TXFebruary 9, 2015
Owners of the company wake up on a daily basis and think of whose life they want to disrupt. No training, EXTREMELY high turnover, big promises with only few actual results.

These people are unprofessional (off color jokes at national meetings by the owners), crude language on weekly conference calls by upper management.
Most Unprofessional Place I have ever worked for
Clerical/Administrative (Former Employee), FloridaOctober 17, 2014
Pros: personal office
Cons: limited holidays, profanity in workplace, animals in workplace, harrassment, lack of communication.
This company is the most unprofessional company I have ever worked for, yet they have the audacity to want above the call of duty from their workers. I was only their for 11 months and from the time I started there till I left, there was only 3 original people left that was there when I started. I have watched an entire staff of people either leave or get fired in this period of time. I was also informed that the office staff prior to us, all walked in one day at the same time. I soon realized why. Their was always unprofessional profanity loudly used almost daily. Yet, I was harassed about my music I played in my office with my doors closed. People were able to bring their animals to the job and they were allowed to roam free and make unsanitary messes in the office. Nothing was never communicated with the entire staff professionally. My immediate manager whom I report to was fired and no one felt the need to report that to me. I found that out from someone that didn't even work there. I have never been on a job where I have never ever been told anything. Not even how the phone system works. They never show you anything, they never fully train you anything, but as soon as they feel corporate is barking down their necks, someone had to pay for it with their job.
RUN....RUN VERY FAST!!!!!!!!!!!
HR (Former Employee), MANSFIELD, TXAugust 21, 2014
Pros: pros??? not even on a good day!
Cons: everything! horrible atmosphere, horrible management!!!
I have been the Human Resources field for 20 years and what Angmar calls a HR Department is a joke. I have never seen a larger group of uncaring, unprofessional women in my life. The employees HATE having to deal with the HR department and I can see why. There is no customer service becuase these women wake up each morning hating life. Not only are they ugly to the employees but to each other. It's really appalling!
Payroll rules change by the week. The branches have no idea what the new protocol will be due to a lack of understanding of Labor Laws. They do not follow the fundemental rules in who to hire..and not to. If you are illegal....this is the place to work!!!

So to any folks out there looking for employement, my suggestion to you is RUN. AND RUN FAST. This is NOT the place you want to call your home away from home.
Horrible Place to Work For!!!!! Stay Away
Tax Accountant (Current Employee), Mansfield, TXNovember 21, 2013
Pros: non
Cons: everything
This has to be the worst place I have ever worked for and I have spent years in the public accounting world. The owner is a redneck and does what ever he wants, there is nothing that is off limits. The benefits are the worst along with the pay. They force you to take PTO on holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas, and if you need to go to the doctor you cannot make up the time you must take PTO.

The favoritism is unbelievable, the A/P manager is buddy buddy with the owner and gets to do what ever she wants. If you need her to do something and she does not want to do it she will complain till she does not have to do it. The owner has his buddies that walk around like they own the place.
Not very ethical or personable
Office (Former Employee), TXJuly 15, 2013
This company has very low moral character and is not family friendly. They are cost and revenue driven with no patient care ethic. They are also not HR friendly and fire 8 out of 10 expectant mothers. Would never recommend this company to anyone for employment or pt care.
Amazing Company with tons of growth!!
Regional Market Director of Business Development (Former Employee), Mansfield, TXMay 28, 2013
Pros: great pay, open minded management, laid back corporate environment
Cons: clinical vp, gas mileage reimbursement
I worked for Angmar form the very beginning of this companies existence. I have seen the good, bad, and ugly. The corporate management are hard working and eager to grow the company. As a Regional Marketing Director my job was very fulfilling. Training, hiring, and maintaining a territory within the company. Management was always interested in listening to my ideas on how to grow a office and develop a territory. Money is great. They start you out at a lower salary and dangle the carrot. Bonus structure is the top in the industry. You work for the extra money. An it was worth it. As a Regional I had a base at $65K and the last year I left I made over 100K. I am a young female. So no discrimination with this company. If you can do the job, it doesn't matter who you are. Co-Workers were great in the marketing department, clinical side at the time needed were difficult, but what clinical and marketing dept get along perfectly.

I enjoyed the travel at 1st but after 4 years I was ready for a change and wanted to stay at home more. This company took a chance on a eager, young, and bright girl. They gave me opportunities no other company would have given me in the industry. I owe my career to this company and the owners.
Opportunities Abound!
Director (Current Employee), Field Office MgrNovember 1, 2012
Pros: support from the leadership team, open and honest communication from top down, clear expectations of role and responsibilities. support when requested or needed, sense of "one team" and direction
Cons: mediocre health insurance
I have been with the Angmar Corporation for awhile and have had nothing but good things to say about them. I find it interesting that all negative comments on this post are from "previous employees".

I have been in the healthcare arena for nearly 2 decades and have worked for similar sized, nationally branded organizations and I believe this one is by far, the best in the industry.

I believe the Angmar Corporation has developed significantly within the past 2 years, which was a draw for me choosing to come to a evolving company - with vision and growth.

I believe that Angmar will run the course, consistently showing financial stability and generating the top talent in the home care industry. I'm glad to be part of the family.
potential
Sales (Current Employee), TexasSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: limited oversight
Cons: benefits or lack there-of, corporate leadership, reputation
company has potential but being held back by internal and operational oversight. sales and/or business development never a focus and continues to take a backseat to clinical management. turn-over has and always will be a huge problem keeping top talent from wanting to take a chance on employment. benefits are not up to par with companies of relative size in the industry.
A Great Company To Work For!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Mansfield, TXAugust 23, 2012
Pros: solid company, good benefits, excellent work/life balance
Cons: it slow to catch up, lack of formal marketing directives
I have just completed six months on the job with AngMar at the corporate office in Mansfield and I couldn't be happier with my decision to take this position.

With my work, I have clear goals and objectives and do not have someone breathing down my neck all the time. Senior management makes it very clear what they expect and then let me use my skills and talents to get the job done. I'm not "meeting-ed to death" either with more time spent in meetings instead of working.

Also, the work/life balance is wonderful here. The corporate office shuts down at 5:00 PM and HR starts to lock external doors and shuts off secondary hallway lights by 5:15.

That sends a strong signal that employees are expected to show up ready to work, but don't work so much that your family life has to suffer. (I do work until about 6:00 PM at least once or twice per week though, but that's my call.)

There is a good deal of diversity here including women in management positions and employees are encouraged to pitch new and interesting ideas to solve problems.

The only negatives include the fact that IT has been way behind the times and there has been no formal marketing ethos here, but both of those issues are changing in the company.
Horrible company
Regional Director of Business Development (Former Employee), Travel JobJune 1, 2012
They lead and make decisions through emotion and not fact. They are looking for "puppets" to do and not think. Their solution to solve any problem is to restaff. Arrogant and unwilling to listen to suggestions. I have soon 80%-100% turnover in most office I worked in for this company. Sometimes twice.

Angmar Medical Holdings Photos