Anheuser-Busch Employee Reviews in United States

Was a very fast passed job that required attention to detail
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Perry, OKJune 28, 2016
I loaded trucks over night for delivery the next day.

I learned different ways to stack the different cases of beer on a pallet so it could be counted without down stacking it all.

As long as you did your job Management did not really mess with you.

There was only three of us on the overnight shift, so it was easy to get along while we were there.

The hardest part of the night was getting started but once we got going it was all good.

My favorite part of the day was loading my last truck.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
hours
we had good amount of time to chat before we start our orders
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAJune 26, 2016
i would go in, chat for about an hour with my co-workers, then start our orders. management was great because he would always have a smile on his face and was very friendly.

hardest part of the job would have to be building the orders for the night. the most enjoyable part would have to be riding around on forklifts.
great job
Weekender Production (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHJune 22, 2016
great benefits and pay. although full timers work six or seven day a week and it interferes with there family time. it is a fast paced work environment and safety is critical
Best job and experience I ever had.
Administrative Service Representative-Inventory (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 7, 2016
What I liked about Anheuser Busch is they allowed us to cross train in other departments so that if someone one was out we could easily step in and cover their desk.
Pros
Awesome Management & coworkers
Cons
Laid off
Very fun work environment and great coworkers
Special Events Team (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOJune 6, 2016
A typical day while working at Anheuser-Busch was traveling to the location where an event was and getting to know the wholesaler employees. Once everything was settled and everyone was introduced we would go around accounts and start merchandising. Before events we would check out each account and make sure their was enough advertisement and product for the event. At nights we would go to on premise accounts and promote our products by telling consumers of age about it and then letting them sample the product. Overall it was a great place to work and an enjoyable job.
Sucking Cash/Destroying Namesake
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 16, 2016
Top Management is sucking the place dry. Backoffice jobs are being moved to India...corporate jobs are moving to NY. Average workday is 11+hours...everyone is new...no one has clear direction of company strategy. Over my short tenure here i have seen so many faces come and go. Love the products...pay is good but "golden handcuffs" could ruin career.
Excellent supervisors and plant manager.
OTHER CURRENT PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 16, 2016
Excellent supervisors. Company is very aggressive in its' attempts to further streamline production, minimize costs thus maximizing profit.
Long hours and Self direction needed
Specialist Process (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 9, 2016
To get the required workload complete, 90+ hours per week is required. Young trainees are brought in, pushed through and moved up the ladder very quickly.
Pros
Good pay, secondary benefits
Cons
Long hours, move people to fast
Great Sales Experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 26, 2016
Fun and young environment. Lots of training and learning. Supportive staff and management. Many perks such as music and sporting event tickets and free beer at the end of each month :)
Global Sensory Technician
Global Sensory Technician (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 18, 2016
Great company to work for! Get to work with employees and breweries on a global level. Coordinate with dozens of breweries to ensure samples arrive on time. Arrange taste panels to approve or reject samples. Research and compile data to present taste panel findings on beer.
Pros
Strong company that is showing tremendous global growth
Cons
n/a
great place to work
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 11, 2016
great place to work,good people and environment,great benefits and health care,love the place,look forward to coming to work everyday
Productive and full of fun
Accounts Payable Assistant/Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 11, 2016
Busy but the day would pass quickly

Learned how the Brewing business works

Co-workers were easy to work with

long days to meet deadlines was hardest part of the job

Self gratitude for accomplishments in daily tasks enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Free beer
Cons
Parking, long drive
enjoyable place to work.
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAApril 5, 2016
Busy and very physical . I was able to get my Class A CDL license through them.Got along well with my co-workers and management .
Handling the Kegs of beer was the hardest part of the job. The comraderie there was the best part of the job .
Pros
Had Healthcare benefits paid by the company .
Cons
No advancement, and no vacation time .
productive and Fun place to work
Maintinance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 1, 2016
Anheuser busch was a great place to work they took care of there employee, tickets to sports event, once a month 3 cases of beer
and pay bonus
Cons
A fun workplace with great employees to work beside
Tour Guide (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GAMarch 30, 2016
I most enjoyed working with everyone at the brewery. Management was so nice and great at their job. I recommend people work there all the time.
Great place
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 24, 2016
Best job i ever had! Always out and about, great employees great pay! Had a couole of issues with people higher up than me that never got resolved which ultimately lead me to look for employment elsewhere. Definitely would recommend this company and wish i had never left
Fun and fast pace enviorment to work in
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Sylmar, CAMarch 9, 2016
Great place to work, environment people and management are great. Company always made family functions because they new that there employees worked long hours and always included family because that was important to the company. After them being sold to a European company and being laid off do not know how employess are treated.
Best Beers in the World
Manager (Current Employee) –  USAFebruary 27, 2016
Great company to work for with very respectable starting pay rates and good benefits! Beer very often in meetings and free beer as a benefit - you will have trouble drinking it all!

Work Life Balance & Management - only two sections not a 5 Star. Long hours expected from management staff. Upper management (corporate) is very young and inexperienced.
Pros
Free Beer!!
Cons
Work/Life Balance, Little Faith in Upper Management
Fun outings with the company and always fun to work with customers.
Brand Activation Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 22, 2016
It is my responsibility to sell a product into an account and then help support that product placement through activations. An activation can range anywhere from a promotion where I hire promotional models to come in and represent the brand, an incentive for the staff to push the brand or even an incentive for the consumer to purchase the brand. I am responsible for increasing sales volume in an account and making sure that the placement of the product does well. This might also include me creating features for the brand and having a special to incentivize consumers to purchase the product.
I have learned that relationship building is KEY to the success of sales. You might not always need to have a relationship built with an account to obtain sales; however, relationships are leverage for bottom line results and continued success within an account. I have learned how to negotiate, plan and organize which has helped my success as a Brand Activation Manager. Working my my co-workers is also a direct correlation to my success. Teamwork is very big within my company and we take pride in helping one another succeed. The most difficult part of this position is hearing the word NO when we want to do something within an account. The most enjoyable part of my job is excelling. Gaining distribution in accounts and seeing my numbers in the green is what drives me to do my best everyday.
Pros
Room to grow, fun environment, listens to your needs
Cons
Management tends to put their responsibilities off on others, not always organized
Productive and fun work place with Basketball hoop
Seasonal Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 17, 2016
Anheuser-Busch is a fun and challenging workplace where every is equal and employees receive one case of Budwieser or Bud-Lite a week.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short-breaks, hot work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anheuser-Busch. Our community is ready to answer.