Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch Employee Reviews

Fast paced and exciting industry to be in
Director of Trade Marketing (Current Employee), Anheuser-Busch Sales of SylmarAugust 24, 2015
During my time at Anheuser-Busch I have learned so many valuable tools. I have learned to manage people, the beer business and industry, manage budgets, and most importantly to run and anaylze sales data to find ways creative ways to close gaps in my market. I enjoyed managing my On Premise sales team and motivating them to be the best sales professionals they could be. The most difficult part of all of my positions with the company is the lack of relavant training that is provided. Overall, it is a very exciting company to work for that has given me great experience, knowledge and tools that I will take with me on my future career path.
Great company. Did not have a future there.
Traffic Center Analyst (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Free parking that was close.
Cons: It would have taken years to become a full-time employee.
Everyday I had a certain routine. I updated and sent out E.T.A. reports to hundreds of different carriers via email. Then I had to contact the top 10 carriers that were late on picking up shipments in the St. Louis area. I had to generate a Microsoft Excel report and present it to the managers about when a trucker would arrive for the shipment. For the rest of the day, I mainly received about 1200 emails and several calls about our carriers wanting to make time changes for pickup. I also had to assign certain trailers to truckers if they requested it.

For the most part, my coworkers and managers kept to themselves since there was a lot of work to be done. The hardest part about the job was that I generally had to contact stressed out people about late shipments. I was either ignored or somewhat yelled at. The best part of the job was that I was constantly busy. Therefore it was never boring.
Excellent place to work
Filler Operator Fork lift (Former Employee), Newark, NJAugust 15, 2015
Pros: Great pay Great benefits and the best company I ever worked for
Cons: Nonr
Working at Anheuser Busch was always a day of accomplishment and challenge, with this company I learned that there are companies that really care about their employees Working with management was like working with a good friend or mentor The people that were hired at A.B.were only the best and most of all got along great with others The hardest part of my tenure at A.B. was retiring The most enjoyable part... was the thirty plus years that I spent there
Very busy fast pace environment, great co-workers
Administrative Assistant - VP, Trade Marketing (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 14, 2015
Pros: I do different things every day so I am learning every day
Cons: A lot of people to take care of
I am an assitant to all of the Trade Marketing Team, there are 80 people in our group. Our Vice President and his boss is my main concern. I take care of all expense reports (prepare and approve) for the department, all travel arrangements, tweek presentations when needed, create PO's and shopping carts for department.
Great company to stay with
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Van Nuys, CAAugust 13, 2015
Competitive pay and great benefits . Definitely a great compay to stay with for job security . Cons would be no room for growth from the start you're given a job and thats where you stay at indefinitely . long graveyard hours .
Great company for an internship
BSC Infocell Intern (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Great environment, great opportunities
Cons: None
A great place to have an internship. The people around you are very knowledgeable and friendly. The work is challenging but you do not feel as you are in over your head.
Fun place to work BBQ lunches
CONSULTANT (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Free beers once a month
Cons: My wholesaler closed
This is the same position duties as I explained in the other review. The duties were basically the same. ie; reports, route reconciliation,
reports sales figures to the owners and to Anheuser-Busch.
Extremely fast paced workplace
On-Premise Contemporary Sales Rep (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 5, 2015
Best people to work with who look out for each other and work together as a team. Fun job and great for people with outgoing/social personalities. Much room for personal growth and development and lots of opportunities within.
Great company to work for!
Corporate Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Anheuser Busch InBevJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Free beer; Casual environment; You don't have to work under heavy supervision;
Cons: Nada.
AB InBev, LLC is an amazing company to work for! I am inexpressibly grateful for the opportunity to work here as a recent college graduate. AB InBev epitomizes the ideal company that I would like to make a career at. It is a large company with great pay and they value a good work-life balance. AB InBev fosters a very professional, yet laid-back environment which is good for learning, yet easy on stress. I couldn't ask for a better place to work.
InBev led corporate ideals ruined a good thing
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Medford, MAJuly 29, 2015
Depending on the job you're looking for there are a series of drawbacks. The overall compensation is fantastic for a job you will most likely get tired of and/or hate. The employees are generally great while the management is insufferably out of touch. The branch manager has been recently replaced which improved the culture to a respectable level. There are a lot of inherent perks working for a global company that has an EMC level box at Fenway, seats at the Garden and numerous events that offer VIP access. If you want to sell your soul for a position as a cog in a machine then this job is for you.
fun workplace
Line Cleaner (Former Employee), pomona, caJuly 24, 2015
Pros: good place to work, medical benefits
Cons: not easy to change departments
Get my van and tools ready for the day. Get my route done. I learned how to fix draft issues. Management was great and helpful. co workers were great. The hardest part was trying to finish on time. The most enjoyable was being out on the field.
Tough, but nice.
Driver Helper (Former Employee), Sylmar,CaJuly 24, 2015
Working here made me appreciate what hard work is all about, specially when doing it during summer time. I'd do it again.
Great People and Culture
UCS Implementation/Support Technician (Current Employee), All over the U.S.July 23, 2015
I am a contractor for Anheuser-Busch through Datalink/Tek Systems.

I learned an insurmountable amount of knowledge in the past 16 months while traveling all over the country to the 12 domestic breweries.

The main focus of my job was deployment of new hardware and existing software into production. Specifically, the integration of a new UCS environment.

The people I worked with at Datalink and Anheuser-Busch taught me the meaning of hard work along with the establishment of life long skills.
Challenging work environment
Safety Manager (Current Employee), Williamsburg, VAJuly 21, 2015
A typical day doesn't seem to exist in the health and safety field and that is part of the reason why I enjoy the field. I have learned how to work with all levels of management including hourly employees, how to manage my time effectively and prioritize my job tasks, and develop safety improvements in difficult situations. I enjoy working with people of everyone and like to spend the majority of my time out on the floor. The hardest part of my job is just ensuring I'm using my time wisely because you're constantly being pulled in different directions when conflicts arise. I enjoy working in a challenging field and believe that I am making a difference in people's lives by helping them make it home safely to their families every night.
GREAT
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Pomona CAJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Pay, benefits and athmosphere
Cons: Upper Management.
Although it was seasonal, the pay was great and Mo was a good manager. Just fun. Although it was seasonal, the pay was great and Mo was a good manager. Just fun
fast paced environment..
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 12, 2015
Awesome Pay, team oriented environment. I was trained to operate a labeling machine. This was a weekend job only. A shift consisted mostly of cleaning machine that were used for production during the week. On some weekends production was heavy and we would produce orders for the next week.
Analyist
Analyst II (Current Employee), Renton, WAJuly 11, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: no work life balance
It's a great place to work. You can go as far as you wish. I learned a lot about lean processes and different software. But lack of staffing led to long days and not a good work life balance.
Cut Throat, Ultra-Competitive, Poor Performing Organization
Multiples Positions and Titles (Former Employee), CorporateJune 23, 2015
Pros: Free Beer
Cons: No work-life balance, no confidence in leaders, awful bonus payout
There is little to recommend employment at this company. Focus is on youth and superficial talents. Experience, intelligence, professionalism, and common sense are not valued. The ten principles of the company as written are great but the reality is the polar opposite.
Mechaine operators with this company
Mechanic operator (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJune 21, 2015
worked will with other employees, we stocked and package lids for the Anhesuer Busch, got along with many co-works. we worked will as a team, I am a fast learner and willing to learn new jobs.
Decent work environment
Loans (Current Employee), St. LouisJune 19, 2015
Overall, work environment is ok. People are nice and seem to care about working with others. Growing company, future opportunies should be evident as time goes by.
Industry