Anheuser-Busch Employee Reviews in United States

Very Productive work environment always a pleasure to go to work
Line Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOOctober 9, 2015
The Anheuser Busch Flight Ops was a dream job that few people could imagine. It sure was a cool job that I learned a lot about the Beer industry and the Aviation industry.
Pros
Free Lunches, dinners, Beer
Cons
Freat place to work and learn
Finance Reporting Analyst, the Holding Companies (Current Employee) –  GlobalOctober 7, 2015
Great company and great culture, a lot of opportunities to learn and develop.
Also it gives you the opportunity to be challenged within the company either in new projects or new career opportunities.
self motivated job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 6, 2015
Work day consists of taking inventory and writing orders for a daily route. Must maintain proper amount of product as well as sell in new items to retailer. You learn to multi task, be self sufficient, and be self motivated as you are by yourself during work hours. Hardest part of the job is reaching volume targets in slower parts of the year. Most enjoyable part of the job is establishing a rapport with retailers and enhancing business for both parties.
Pros
Occasional free product
Cons
Having to use person vehicle and gas for job
Great pay if you're full time, but little to gain
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GASeptember 28, 2015
They say their main focus is safety but that is so far from the truth. The pay is great but you will not be able to advance without brown nosing every manager and even then there is no guarantee you will be hired on full time. Once you are on full time you have no choice of what shift you work on, so you will be stuff on that shift for 15-20 until senior employees retire or you leave the company. As long as you don't mind that then the benefits are amazing
Pros
Great benefits for full time, great pay
Cons
Little chance for advancement, management is inexperienced, shift preference is not a option
great company to bad full time never came open
Industrial Electrician (Former Employee) –  wothington ohioSeptember 22, 2015
I loved worki ng for this company wanted to be full time they never got a opening .i would recommend to anyone. go and apply.
Pros
free beer great retirement
Cons
low communication between management and hourly
Disappointing Experience
Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro Rice MillSeptember 16, 2015
Company misled on many occasions. Decisions made at corporate level, leaving local facilities management unable to make timely decisions or ones that make sense at the local level. Raises and variable compensation rarely occur but employees are expected to continuously increase their worth to the company. Company interested in millennial aged employees who are mobile. Skills, service, experience, and professionalism are NOT traits valued at this company. This was a disappointing experience as I had hoped working for a Fortune company would provide an exciting experience. I would not recommend working for this company and do not feel my time with the company has benefited me in a positive manner. The company has a wonderful set of guiding principles but they are not followed by the corporate/zone entities. This lead to frustration and disalignment. Starting pay tends to be fair but raises are few and far between. Although the company preaches a culture of meritocracy, the salaried employees do not see this in practice. Hard work is not rewarded and frustration ensues. If you don't mind never being thanked, few raises, and seldom receiving a bonus, sign up- this is the company for you.
Pros
Starting Pay Comparable to Local Market
Cons
Raises, Bonus, Advancement, Company Expectations
Good place
Analyst (Current Employee) –  United StatesSeptember 16, 2015
Good place with good managers who support your career aspirations. Sometimes challenging as offices are located all over the country, so if you don't want to relocate, movement up can be a challenge.
Pros
free beer!
co-workers are cool management sucks
Merchandiser - Part time permanent (Former Employee) –  Carson, CASeptember 15, 2015
The pay starting out is not worth it .For how hard you have to work.To move up is not the easys thing to do.The sales team are cool but they have a couple of them that have god complexs.
Pros
fun BBQs
Cons
no breaks
Great summer job or weekend job
Tour Guide (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHSeptember 8, 2015
If you are a teacher or generally are free in the summer time or the weekend, this is an ideal position to be at. The company itself treats their employees very well. The inter-work community was very strong and the company itself was an integral part of the area. As a tour guide however, there was very little room for growth. It is the ideal job if you already are employed elsewhere and are only looking for extra cash in a fun work place.
Pros
Free cases of beer monthly, great coworkers, great paced day
Cons
The director of the tour center's attitude/ behavior has driven off many employees
Great place to work. Best company in the world.
Trade Activation Manager (Current Employee) –  OrlandoAugust 31, 2015
It is a great company to work for. Great benefits, the team is like a family and he products are the best in the world in their category and industry.
Fast paced and exciting industry to be in
Director of Trade Marketing (Current Employee) –  Anheuser-Busch Sales of SylmarAugust 24, 2015
During my time at Anheuser-Busch I have learned so many valuable tools. I have learned to manage people, the beer business and industry, manage budgets, and most importantly to run and anaylze sales data to find ways creative ways to close gaps in my market. I enjoyed managing my On Premise sales team and motivating them to be the best sales professionals they could be. The most difficult part of all of my positions with the company is the lack of relavant training that is provided. Overall, it is a very exciting company to work for that has given me great experience, knowledge and tools that I will take with me on my future career path.
Great company. Did not have a future there.
Traffic Center Analyst (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 20, 2015
Everyday I had a certain routine. I updated and sent out E.T.A. reports to hundreds of different carriers via email. Then I had to contact the top 10 carriers that were late on picking up shipments in the St. Louis area. I had to generate a Microsoft Excel report and present it to the managers about when a trucker would arrive for the shipment. For the rest of the day, I mainly received about 1200 emails and several calls about our carriers wanting to make time changes for pickup. I also had to assign certain trailers to truckers if they requested it.

For the most part, my coworkers and managers kept to themselves since there was a lot of work to be done. The hardest part about the job was that I generally had to contact stressed out people about late shipments. I was either ignored or somewhat yelled at. The best part of the job was that I was constantly busy. Therefore it was never boring.
Pros
Free parking that was close.
Cons
It would have taken years to become a full-time employee.
Excellent place to work
Filler Operator Fork lift (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 15, 2015
Working at Anheuser Busch was always a day of accomplishment and challenge, with this company I learned that there are companies that really care about their employees Working with management was like working with a good friend or mentor The people that were hired at A.B.were only the best and most of all got along great with others The hardest part of my tenure at A.B. was retiring The most enjoyable part... was the thirty plus years that I spent there
Pros
Great pay Great benefits and the best company I ever worked for
Cons
Nonr
Very busy fast pace environment, great co-workers
Administrative Assistant - VP, Trade Marketing (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 14, 2015
I am an assitant to all of the Trade Marketing Team, there are 80 people in our group. Our Vice President and his boss is my main concern. I take care of all expense reports (prepare and approve) for the department, all travel arrangements, tweek presentations when needed, create PO's and shopping carts for department.
Pros
I do different things every day so I am learning every day
Cons
A lot of people to take care of
Great company to stay with
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAAugust 13, 2015
Competitive pay and great benefits . Definitely a great compay to stay with for job security . Cons would be no room for growth from the start you're given a job and thats where you stay at indefinitely . long graveyard hours .
Great company for an internship
BSC Infocell Intern (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 12, 2015
A great place to have an internship. The people around you are very knowledgeable and friendly. The work is challenging but you do not feel as you are in over your head.
Pros
Great environment, great opportunities
Cons
Fun place to work BBQ lunches
CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 12, 2015
This is the same position duties as I explained in the other review. The duties were basically the same. ie; reports, route reconciliation,
reports sales figures to the owners and to Anheuser-Busch.
Pros
Free beers once a month
Cons
My wholesaler closed
Extremely fast paced workplace
On-Premise Contemporary Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 5, 2015
Best people to work with who look out for each other and work together as a team. Fun job and great for people with outgoing/social personalities. Much room for personal growth and development and lots of opportunities within.
Great company to work for!
Corporate Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Anheuser Busch InBevJuly 31, 2015
AB InBev, LLC is an amazing company to work for! I am inexpressibly grateful for the opportunity to work here as a recent college graduate. AB InBev epitomizes the ideal company that I would like to make a career at. It is a large company with great pay and they value a good work-life balance. AB InBev fosters a very professional, yet laid-back environment which is good for learning, yet easy on stress. I couldn't ask for a better place to work.
Pros
Free beer; Casual environment; You don't have to work under heavy supervision;
Cons
Nada.
InBev led corporate ideals ruined a good thing
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAJuly 29, 2015
Depending on the job you're looking for there are a series of drawbacks. The overall compensation is fantastic for a job you will most likely get tired of and/or hate. The employees are generally great while the management is insufferably out of touch. The branch manager has been recently replaced which improved the culture to a respectable level. There are a lot of inherent perks working for a global company that has an EMC level box at Fenway, seats at the Garden and numerous events that offer VIP access. If you want to sell your soul for a position as a cog in a machine then this job is for you.