Anheuser-Busch Employee Reviews

You're Just a Number Here
High End Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  King County, WASeptember 19, 2017
If you truly want to feel as though you're just a number, in a stressful environment where the managers have no clear direction as to what your top priorities should be, then this is the company for you.
Pros
Company Car
Cons
2 year minimums for career advancement
Great pay but not stable
High End Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 19, 2017
Great pay but not a stable company to work for. Many employees are robots and HR is not easily accessible. They do not give you that much tools to work with and many times you feel not connected.
Love my job
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  IndianaSeptember 14, 2017
Awesome company to work for, hoping to get a full time offer with AB after graduation. Fingers crossed! Basically just manage a budget of around $17,750 and give out free beer.
Great Company
Trade Activation Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 13, 2017
Excellent job, sadly was cut short due to layoffs. I would speak very highly about the team and the over all job atmosphere. I wish to continue my career here in another capacity.
Pros
Great Hours
Cons
Layoff
Would love to come back
Off Premise High End Brands Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 13, 2017
I loved my job. Was sad to leave it. I would reapply in a second. I am actively looking for an AB job in my area that I am in now. Sometimes in sales or brand representation.
Pros
Lots of freedom
Cons
Early hours
Great company, many perks
Trade Activation Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO 63118September 13, 2017
Working for AB was amazing. I was part of the TAM program and I really enjoyed my time. Unfortunately, AB is going a different direction. Thank you very much!
Pros
company credit card, give outs, work/life balance
Cons
unstable job
Poor management!
Trade Activation Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 12, 2017
Poor management. There is a disconnect between the brewery and wholesaler. Throw your integrity out the door if you work here...so much dishonesty in reporting to hit goals / commissions.
Fun job, but don't forget that you are just a number
Trade Activation Manager (Current Employee) –  TennesseeSeptember 11, 2017
They recently cut about 600 positions. They don't care about your proven results. You are just a number.
Otherwise, it was a very fun job. I loved getting to know the different retailers and meeting new people everyday.
Fast paced with minimal attention to equipment condition, zero knowledge about trucks by direct supervisor
Heavy Haul Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Eugene ORSeptember 11, 2017
Poor knowledge of trucking laws and equipment needs by supervisor. zero time for pre trip inspections or equipment up keep. have to account for every second of to shift including restroo m breaks in route
Fun place
Trade Activation Manager (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJSeptember 11, 2017
Great place to work. Unfortunately the company decided to cut my job program entirely from the company. I hope that in the near future I can find another opportunity within the company.
Great pay, zero job security
High End Territory Manager GA (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 10, 2017
The thing about AB/InBev is they will fire an entire division for no reason if it means the executives will keep their bonuses. They will pay you well but your job is never safe.
Good
Trade Activation Manager Minnesota (Current Employee) –  Rogers, MNSeptember 8, 2017
Good environment... Great products.... Excellent staff and mangers.. Upper management (CEO) left a little to be desired. I had fun interacting with consumers
Pros
Work
Cons
Layoffs
Great Work Place
Trade Activation Manager (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXSeptember 8, 2017
Great management, allows you to spend lots of time with family. Straight forward and honest. Advancement opportunities for one who has higher learning
Very dependent upon others for your success
High End Sales Rep/District Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 7, 2017
You are largely at the mercy of the wholesaler and the customers in this job. No matter what you do, if the wholesaler doesn't properly execute your sales, or the customer doesn't grab your beer on the shelf, you will have difficulty succeeding in any meaningful way.
productive atmosphere with free beer in office
Trade Activation Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 6, 2017
Was a TAM, Swung by 10-15 stores a day on Mondays- Fridays and conducted samplings on the weekends at Corner stores in really rough parts of town. Not safe to be put visiting nor dark. Had a few things stolen from my car various times.
Pros
free beer and event outings
Cons
worked in rough areas at C-Stores
AB Experience
Draught & Special Events Manager (Former Employee) –  Medford, MASeptember 5, 2017
Anheuser-Busch was a good company to work for. Good employees and Great products to sell. I've worked for AB for almost 20 years and had enjoyed my time there. Learned allot about sales and worked with some great people.
Pros
2 cases of free beer each month
Cons
Expensive healthcare
Great Company
Brand Activation Manager (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 5, 2017
Learned so much in many different areas. Gives you the opportunity to network and learn inside the office and out in the work field. Very strong team environment.
Great People,
Sr. Analyst, Benefits (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 1, 2017
The people I work with are very supportive and make up a great team. I feel very fortunate to have them as team mates.
Work/life balance is tough. 401k is great!
Pros
Great 401k
Cons
Too many hours
If you're in the business of fun, you're not a fun place to work
Technical Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 28, 2017
The pre-buyout AB had one foot and half of the other stuck in the past. A couple toes wiggled loose to experience the present-day times. The difference between employee and contractor was stark, with the former treating the latter like dirt. It was, allegedly, an honor to work for AB, yet there was little honor in how I as a contractor was treated. Weekly staff meetings were thinly-disguised sales pitches run by folks who were perplexed that the drinking market has changed since the 1980s. Some of the dumbest people I have ever encountered were selling beer for AB, thereby ruining my view of salespeople for years. I've slowly gotten over this prejudice but it has taken a long time. I'm actually happy that AB was bought out, and even happier that I wasn't there to see it.
Hard place to work
Consultant Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 26, 2017
typical day is hard to do. They do not respect the employees and a difficult to survive. I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone. Not that are owned by an off shore, the culture has gotten worse.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anheuser-Busch. Our community is ready to answer.