Anheuser-Busch Employee Reviews in United States

Productive shifts, very nice co workers
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORNovember 4, 2015
Work is constant, nonstop. If you are a niht person then this is the job for you. Lots of beer perks. The supervisor and co workers are nice.
A great company with aggressive growth target
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Asia PacificNovember 2, 2015
My first employer which I spent five years here. It is a great company which enable young professionals to advance their career quickly with early responsibilities.
Colleagues are passionate in achieving the stretch sales target and most of us travel extensively to lead projects roll-out in a very large scope.
Senior management values stakeholders interest most which is good for investors, however, in terms of building people pipeline, they don't care much, because the sales teams are considered "sales machine".
Overall, it is a great company with great dreams.
Pros
Meritocracy; Performance based; Open communications
Cons
Benefits; High turnover; Zero Work life balance
Good pay and benefits but thats it
Can Filler Operator and Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Cartersville, GAOctober 26, 2015
Good pay and good benefits but that's it. I have worked places were we were payed much less and people were far happier to go to work. The company itself does not care about you and only look out for themselves. I think there are good people there I just don't think the company policies allow them to be. They are not consistent with discipline or policies and well break policies to make themselves look better. People sty for the money but people aren't happy.
Pros
pay, benefits, and free beer
Cons
no respect for your personal life
Accounting
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 21, 2015
Very stressful work environment. Absolutely no work-life balance. I felt like I could never get away from this place. Thought I was working for an awesome company until my entire department full of 30+ people were told that our jobs were going to be taken over by some people in India. This has not been the first department they have done this to and it won't be the last. Other than that it was a really great place to work for. Drank a beer at my desk almost once every week.. lots of happy hours.. beer pickup once a month. Ever since InBev took over there seems to be no job security.
Pros
BEER
Cons
No job security
Sucks
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 20, 2015
Did not like working here. You are required to use your own personal vehicle in order to do your job. Personally I hated working there and you've always got multiple managers breathing down your neck
Change
Analyst II (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 19, 2015
It's a place of constant change. You have to be receptive of new ideas. Be prepared to work more than 80 hours a pay period.
Good
Innovations Co-op (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 16, 2015
Great experience working in the research pilot brewery. Good experience for future endeavors. These reviews have to be 20 words.
Nice job
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Pomona,CaOctober 15, 2015
3rd shift warehouse technician was a great experience. Multiple cases of beer were staged and loaded for delivery. I learned how to be quick on my feet, and that challenges do come along often at this place. Overtime offered sometimes.
Very Productive work environment always a pleasure to go to work
Line Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOOctober 9, 2015
The Anheuser Busch Flight Ops was a dream job that few people could imagine. It sure was a cool job that I learned a lot about the Beer industry and the Aviation industry.
Pros
Free Lunches, dinners, Beer
Cons
Freat place to work and learn
Finance Reporting Analyst, the Holding Companies (Current Employee) –  GlobalOctober 7, 2015
Great company and great culture, a lot of opportunities to learn and develop.
Also it gives you the opportunity to be challenged within the company either in new projects or new career opportunities.
self motivated job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 6, 2015
Work day consists of taking inventory and writing orders for a daily route. Must maintain proper amount of product as well as sell in new items to retailer. You learn to multi task, be self sufficient, and be self motivated as you are by yourself during work hours. Hardest part of the job is reaching volume targets in slower parts of the year. Most enjoyable part of the job is establishing a rapport with retailers and enhancing business for both parties.
Pros
Occasional free product
Cons
Having to use person vehicle and gas for job
Great pay if you're full time, but little to gain
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GASeptember 28, 2015
They say their main focus is safety but that is so far from the truth. The pay is great but you will not be able to advance without brown nosing every manager and even then there is no guarantee you will be hired on full time. Once you are on full time you have no choice of what shift you work on, so you will be stuff on that shift for 15-20 until senior employees retire or you leave the company. As long as you don't mind that then the benefits are amazing
Pros
Great benefits for full time, great pay
Cons
Little chance for advancement, management is inexperienced, shift preference is not a option
great company to bad full time never came open
Industrial Electrician (Former Employee) –  wothington ohioSeptember 22, 2015
I loved worki ng for this company wanted to be full time they never got a opening .i would recommend to anyone. go and apply.
Pros
free beer great retirement
Cons
low communication between management and hourly
Disappointing Experience
Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro Rice MillSeptember 16, 2015
Company misled on many occasions. Decisions made at corporate level, leaving local facilities management unable to make timely decisions or ones that make sense at the local level. Raises and variable compensation rarely occur but employees are expected to continuously increase their worth to the company. Company interested in millennial aged employees who are mobile. Skills, service, experience, and professionalism are NOT traits valued at this company. This was a disappointing experience as I had hoped working for a Fortune company would provide an exciting experience. I would not recommend working for this company and do not feel my time with the company has benefited me in a positive manner. The company has a wonderful set of guiding principles but they are not followed by the corporate/zone entities. This lead to frustration and disalignment. Starting pay tends to be fair but raises are few and far between. Although the company preaches a culture of meritocracy, the salaried employees do not see this in practice. Hard work is not rewarded and frustration ensues. If you don't mind never being thanked, few raises, and seldom receiving a bonus, sign up- this is the company for you.
Pros
Starting Pay Comparable to Local Market
Cons
Raises, Bonus, Advancement, Company Expectations
Good place
Analyst (Current Employee) –  United StatesSeptember 16, 2015
Good place with good managers who support your career aspirations. Sometimes challenging as offices are located all over the country, so if you don't want to relocate, movement up can be a challenge.
Pros
free beer!
co-workers are cool management sucks
Merchandiser - Part time permanent (Former Employee) –  Carson, CASeptember 15, 2015
The pay starting out is not worth it .For how hard you have to work.To move up is not the easys thing to do.The sales team are cool but they have a couple of them that have god complexs.
Pros
fun BBQs
Cons
no breaks
Great summer job or weekend job
Tour Guide (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHSeptember 8, 2015
If you are a teacher or generally are free in the summer time or the weekend, this is an ideal position to be at. The company itself treats their employees very well. The inter-work community was very strong and the company itself was an integral part of the area. As a tour guide however, there was very little room for growth. It is the ideal job if you already are employed elsewhere and are only looking for extra cash in a fun work place.
Pros
Free cases of beer monthly, great coworkers, great paced day
Cons
The director of the tour center's attitude/ behavior has driven off many employees
Great place to work. Best company in the world.
Trade Activation Manager (Current Employee) –  OrlandoAugust 31, 2015
It is a great company to work for. Great benefits, the team is like a family and he products are the best in the world in their category and industry.
Fast paced and exciting industry to be in
Director of Trade Marketing (Current Employee) –  Anheuser-Busch Sales of SylmarAugust 24, 2015
During my time at Anheuser-Busch I have learned so many valuable tools. I have learned to manage people, the beer business and industry, manage budgets, and most importantly to run and anaylze sales data to find ways creative ways to close gaps in my market. I enjoyed managing my On Premise sales team and motivating them to be the best sales professionals they could be. The most difficult part of all of my positions with the company is the lack of relavant training that is provided. Overall, it is a very exciting company to work for that has given me great experience, knowledge and tools that I will take with me on my future career path.
Great company. Did not have a future there.
Traffic Center Analyst (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 20, 2015
Everyday I had a certain routine. I updated and sent out E.T.A. reports to hundreds of different carriers via email. Then I had to contact the top 10 carriers that were late on picking up shipments in the St. Louis area. I had to generate a Microsoft Excel report and present it to the managers about when a trucker would arrive for the shipment. For the rest of the day, I mainly received about 1200 emails and several calls about our carriers wanting to make time changes for pickup. I also had to assign certain trailers to truckers if they requested it.

For the most part, my coworkers and managers kept to themselves since there was a lot of work to be done. The hardest part about the job was that I generally had to contact stressed out people about late shipments. I was either ignored or somewhat yelled at. The best part of the job was that I was constantly busy. Therefore it was never boring.
Pros
Free parking that was close.
Cons
It would have taken years to become a full-time employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anheuser-Busch. Our community is ready to answer.