Anheuser-Busch

Great Place for Work Experience
Co-op (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 9, 2014
Pros: 3 day weekends, reasonable hours, young small staff
Cons: 4 ten hour shifts throughout week, work holidays without holiday pay
This place has taught me many skills that cannot be taught in class. I've learned about true project management which includes time management, organization, and communcation. I've also learned a lot about troubleshooting, decision making and teamwork within a company. As a co-op, I have definitely benefitted from all of the experience that I have gained working for AB.
good job
weekend warrior (Former Employee), baldwinsville,nyApril 3, 2014
Pros: wages
Cons: no cons
unloaded conveyors and loaded trucks.i learned how to drive twin fork forklifts and how to clean lines.management told you what they expected and made sure you knew how to do it.co-workers were great.the hardest part of the job was learning new jobs.i most enjoyed the possibility of getting hired full time.
Engaging work environment
Contemporary Marketing Team Representative (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 17, 2014
Maintain required call frequency on assigned key contemporary adult accounts to include developing and planning promotional activities, booking and installing point of sale, etc.
Plan, coordinate and implement the local execution of national and geographic marketing in key contemporary adult accounts.
Present ideas and information on A-B products to retailers and customers through sampling and education.
Execute evening and weekend promotions as necessary.
Sell in new brands and packages including activities to support sell through.
Perform all necessary administrative duties relevant to position (i.e.: tracking reports, promotional recaps, expense reports, etc.).
Build rapport and interact with consumers.
Comply with all legal guidelines, WEA agreement and A-B standards and policies.
Business Analyst (internship) (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAMarch 14, 2014
I worked as an business analyst at one of there theme parks while pursuing an MBA.
Great place become just place of employment .
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 3, 2014
Free beer most enjoyable part of job.
Good compensation.
Good co-workers.
Best Company I ever worked for
Zone Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: basically nothing
Simply the BEST company I ever worked for with an Incredible History. Everyday was a learning experience working with a diverse group of incredibly devoted people. I was taught the history of the beer business, selling, distribution, marketing skills as well as customer service. All of my co-workers were extraordinary. The hardest part of my job was during my last position with A-B. I pretty much lived out of a suitcase but that was OK as I got to meet more extraordinary people. The most enjoyable part was the training! The company left NO stoned unturned to create an Excellence of the Reputation of the legacy of Anheuser-Busch. They were and had been #1 for a LONG time. They required you to be the best in every aspect of your life.
A more open environment than I was use to at the lab.
Data Analyst/Desktop Support (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: the monthly give aways.
Cons: it was only a temporary assignment.
The best part was the research. I had to locate former distributors and sellers of their products. We used longitude and latitude to locate a site. I now realize it for a future sale of the company. They also rolled out a new inventory tracking program for their distributors. I enjoyed walking the users, over the phone, through the new program. My co-workers were great. I found a women in a different department to walk with at lunch. It really is amazing to see the Clydesdale horses up front and personal.
great co workers
Order Puller / Warehouse (Current Employee), Riverside, CAFebruary 18, 2014
managers need more people skills.
simple task.
no exact work schedual
Energenic
Director of Operations/Operations Manager (Former Employee), Arlington Hts, ILFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: rewarding workplace
28 delivery routes needed to be loaded daily and all routes needed to be delivered by 28 experienced drivers. CITY Beverage/Anheuser Busch was always a fun and rewarding workplace. There were always challenges but everyone knew their part.
Fun, Amazing place to work
Process Support Brewing Group Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: free beer, very competitive salary, fun, young, dynamic, newest technology, great training
Cons: shift work, work/life balance
My experience with AB (prior to AB-inBEV) was great. The culture was fun, continuous improvement, hard workers with type A personalities - work hard play hard to it's finest. Quality of the product was top notch, and if quality was ever in question, the product would be downgraded.
Great work environment.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: free beer!
Working here brought forth the meaning of bringing tradition forward. Anheuser-Busch is built on tradition and quality and it is proven by the 'inside workings' of this company.
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), CaliforniaFebruary 3, 2014
politics
events
Awesome company!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Wakefield, MAJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: very long work hours
LOVE LOVE LOVED working for Anheuser-Busch! By far, the best company I have worked for in my career. I learned so many new things, met and worked with great people and traveled for the company. I still have Brand loyalty to Bud Light beer. I have so many happy memories working there and was sorry that I couldn't stay there longer.
An enjoyable contract assignment
Senior Accountant (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 29, 2014
> Great co-workers and interesting assignments
> Training to issue excise tax credits to wholersalers
My review
Operation Technician (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: salary and co-workers
Cons: limited career goals
Efficient daily job but can be challenging. Lots of dependability and teamwor. Most enjoyable are the co-workers but the hardest is the limitation on career advancement
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee), Stockton, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: good place to work
Cons: money was not what it should be
Go to the retailers and increase sales. learned tha tbeer is a food productand how it is brewed. management was good.
Free beer, sometimes summer cook outs
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: free beer, random cook outs during summer
Cons: can only move up if you brown nose, no recognision for hardwork or dedication, when you start at low level unless you are friends with mangement plan on staing there
learned how to maintain, install and clean draft systems, co-workers rarely seen, running into a manager is like seeing a blue moon, unless some manager of a restaurant complains, the hardest part of the job no recognition for hard work. the most enjoyable going home at the end of the day and the free beer during the middle of the month
Overall good place to work
Senior Key Account Manager (Former Employee), Bossier City, LAJanuary 20, 2014
Was overall pleased with my work experience at Anheuser Busch
It is like another large company.
IT Specialist I & II (Current Employee), St. Louis MOJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: pay well
Cons: you are always about one budget cut away from being laid off.
There are good and bad things about working here just like any other large company.
Brewer (Current Employee), Fort Collins, COJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: paid lunches, free beer.
Cons: unsure of company's future.
The workload isn't too much and the management gives you distance as long as you do your job correctly.

About Anheuser-Busch

Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 47.6 percent share of U.S. beer sales to retailers. – Read more