Animas Corporation

Animas Corporation Employee Reviews

Behind the times
Senior Quality Monitoring Supervisor (Current Employee), Wayne PAFebruary 4, 2015
Management needs some accountability. Customers are not the focus of the business anymore. Loss of focus, and innovation.
OK Company
Medical Device Sales Representative (Former Employee), Johnson, COOctober 18, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: advancement and security...not happening
Ok Company to work for. Management is nearly clueless. How quickly the diabetes treatment is changing I feel as though Animas will be left behind. Benefits are great.
great environment
RECEIVING SPECIALIST (Current Employee), West Chester, PAJune 23, 2014
its a nice place to work and people are fun. It is a dedicated company to their patients.
Animas Corporation, strifes to be the market leader in diabetes mangement products.
Tier II Customer Technical Support Representative (Current Employee), Chesterbrook, PA.May 6, 2014
A typical day at work includes constant communication with our patients to support their diabetes needs, more importantly offer technical support for our products.
fun
Shipping Associate (Current Employee), West Chester, PAMarch 10, 2014
it is a good place to work. Management was ok. hardest part was coming in
good place to work
Shipping Associate (Current Employee), West Chester, PAJanuary 29, 2014
good place to work for,easy to learn job, and the best part is not to far from my house
Lovely company
Certified Pump Trainer (Former Employee), Pittsburgh PADecember 18, 2012
Enjoyed my time there, people were wonderful and management understanding.
Growing Company
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), West Chester, PADecember 6, 2012
I was able to grow with this company and them with me. Due to restructuring I was unable to continue my growth
Wonderful provider and patient contacts
Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE),Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Conway, ARNovember 16, 2012
Pros: able to work independently
Cons: long drive times
As a Clinical Manager, this position was truly enjoyable from the aspect of patient and provider contacts and the variety of challenges provided on a daily basis. However, the hardest part of this position was maintaining work life balance because this is a very customer focused career and, if you are doing your work correctly, it is difficult to close the day out at times.
Great company
Insulin Pump Specialist (Former Employee), West Chester, PAOctober 28, 2012
Pros: great work enviornment
Cons: becoming outdated
Great product, but is now becoming outdated. The best part of the job is being able to help people with diabetes live a better lifestyle

About Animas Corporation

Animas' pumps help diabetic patients to stay animated. The company's computerized¬†insulin pumps are pager-sized devices that diabetes – Read more