Anistar Technologies Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
I like what i do
Cable Installer/Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 24, 2017
Learning a diff. Trade is fun and rewarding i always like telecom.and learn how to do it cant wait to learn more about this craft .ready to get job security
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Down time
Contract work
Data Technician (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXMay 16, 2017
Only hire for contract work with no benefits. They might not have anything for you after the job is finished. One thing they are is flexible. You can take off when you want to but who wants to do that.
Pros
Cons
Contract work
Not Thrilled
Data Center Cabling Technician (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 15, 2016
Unhappy with the low pay rates and the jobs are not secure. There are no good benefits. Its takes way too long for the few benefits to kick in.
Great Company
Audio Visual Technician (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 11, 2016
Great working for Anistar, but not that many Hours due to the demand. They allowed he tech to pace themselves as long as deadline where meet. HR fantastic support and supervisors very approachable
Pros
Variarity of locations and teams
Cons
Not enough hours due to contracts or not continous
Recruiter was very easy to work with
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  McAdoo, PAOctober 29, 2016
A very painless process from beginning to end. It was only a 30 day contract. I am looking forward to helping them with another one in the future.
Young, energetic office with great culture and work life balance
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 11, 2016
Typical day consist of starting with follow up meetings and networking from previous days.
Most people are young recent graduates with an older staff of outside sales executives. Working here was great for the short term, long term benefits at the moment is just moving into an outside sales position. While the company is great, the clients are what hurt the company in my own opinion, relaying on too many people is a lot of factors in determining pay and commission and that part was not great...no matter how much work you do someone else's lack of effort can hurt you.
Pros
8-5, free food at times, great culture and travel opportunities
Cons
recuriting in a telecommunications blue collar field, low base, small company still finding it's way
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 17, 2014
A typical day was I was the manger of all the equipment for the people I was working for and we ran Cat 6+ wires through the top and bottom floors of the hospital. I learned team work in a industrial environment. The supervisor was a cool guy and trusted me with a lot of the work. Hardest part of the job was the confined places.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Temp job

Want to know more about Anistar Technologies?

Ask a question