AnMed Health

AnMed Health United States Employee Reviews

A wonderful place to work.
Unit Secretary/Nursing Assistant in CCU (Former Employee), Anderson, SCMarch 26, 2015
Excellent health facility! Superior health care providers. They provide many educational opportunities. There is opportunity to advance if you so desire.
LOVE WHAT I DO
Secretary (Current Employee), Anderson, SCMarch 10, 2015
Pros: pleasing patients
Cons: stressful on having enough help when beds are full.
I LOVE TO HELP PEOPLE. AND LOVE TO GIVE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. IT GETS STRESSFUL AT TIMES WITH BEDS BEING FULL, AND HAVING ENOUGH HELP IN THE EVENINGS TILL CLOSING. BUT I LOVE TO HELP PEOPLE GET THE SERVICE THEY DESERVE.
great
Receptionist II (Current Employee), AnmedOctober 23, 2014
Pros: great incentive
Cons: location
Very friendly place to work. Great incentives and benefits.
Enjoyed helping patients
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Anderson, SCSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: making a difference in someone's life
Cons: the possibility of veing exposed to different things, uncertainity of scheduled hours
I love working with the my co-workers. We have a special bond. We can work as a team and at the end of the day we can kick back and laugh. The end goal is always the getting the patient better and that is satisfaction in itself. The hardest part about the job is the patient that doesn't get better. The ones that do not make it home to their love ones. Regardless of how many years of experience, it's always that compassion that you have for human life. The most enjoyable part about my job is knowing that I have made a difference in someone's life, regardless of small it may be.
Overall experience was very good.
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Anderson, SCSeptember 11, 2014
A typical day at my work was generally routine and productive. I enjoyed the hospital environment, and I love working off-shifts (I worked 2nd shift the majority of my employment there). I am not a first shift person. My co-workers were wonderful, even in disagreements, we still were family oriented. We had bonuses usually once a year and free food on occasion especially during Christmas time. My most enjoyable part of my job was achieving accuracy in my job which is very crucial in healthcare. I also enjoyed friendships I made with co-workers that still last to this day. Regarding management, things had changed quite a bit over the years with a lot of pressure on my immediate superior during the last years, which in-turn affected the department somewhat.
AnMed Hospital is a well-rounded facility with a great learning system.
Staff Registered Nurse - 4 Center (Former Employee), Anderson, SCAugust 20, 2014
Pros: stable, educational, progressive and loving
Cons: few holidays, large patient ratio
My experience at AnMed health was very successful. I worked for that company for three years. The management at that facility was exceptionally supportive in regards to training, scheduling and supporting fellow workers. I started out as a nursing student working as a patient technician. The team made sure my schedule would go hand in hand with my school. When I got my Registered Nurse license my manager made sure I can progress in my career and assisted me with a floor transfer. The nurses on my new floor were helpful and would have no problem educating me on any new information. There was good energy at work, which made my job easier and my patients happy. We handled challenges as a team and kept positive attitude. I would definitely recommend working for AnMed Health.
AnMed
CT Technologist (Current Employee), Anderson, SCJuly 26, 2014
hardworking employees working together for the same end result
Outpatient endoscopy facility
Receptionist/Registrar (Former Employee), Anderson, SCJuly 9, 2014
Greeted and checked in patients, data entry of patient demographics, obtained insurance benefits, collected copay/coinsurance, filing, worked closely with nurses, chart maintenance, receptionist duties, scheduling.

Management left a lot to be desired as the manager of the facility didn't recognize, or appreciate, each person's individuality.

Co-workers were friendly and willing to help.

Since it was a prn position, not knowing when I could be called into work.

Pot lucks!
Wonderful Place to work
Patient Transporter (Former Employee), Anderson, SCJune 26, 2014
This is a great place to work. Everyone that I came across in the two years working here were all great.
Very dedicated co-workers
Coding Specialist (Current Employee), Anderson, SCJune 4, 2014
Pros: we work from home, i love that.
AnMed Health is a very good company to work for. Very good benefits,the co-workers are great to get along with. We all help each other when we have a coding issue..We always have the proper tools to help get our job done.
Family oriented and passionate
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Anderson, SCMay 26, 2014
Worked an AR report to resolve any denials and resolve any claim payment on DME claims. Management encouraged self improvement and supported the department in continuing education and training.
Great coworkers and understanding managers.
Dietary Assistant (Current Employee), Anderson, SCJanuary 2, 2014
The hardest part of the job is that you may have to work some holidays and weekends because a hospital never closes! I have learned how the hospital system works and the importance of patient satisfaction.
Excellent Company
Food and Nutrition Staff (Current Employee), Anderson SCDecember 8, 2013
- comfortable
- treats employees like family
- works very well together
- great benefits
Eh
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Anderson, SCOctober 29, 2013
Anmed is the only hospital system in the area. It is an ok place to work. Management is not the best. It just depends on where you work.
Assistant
assistant (Current Employee), anderson, scJune 5, 2013
I have been an anmed health employee for less than 6 months and I can truly say that I am unhappy and far from satisified. I understand that NO job is perfect however I do know that there are more suitable work conditions. The week long orientation of sitting in class is actually pointless to me. I feel like a lot of information was left out during my interview that would have possibly made me take a different route before accepting the job.
Its a job.
Environmental Technician (Former Employee), Anderson, SCMay 5, 2013
Pros: get paid
Cons: everything else
Not the greatest place but not the worst. Do you job get in and out and get paid every two weeks. Friendly workers but no opportunity of growth. Everyone is treated differently according to where you work and who manages you.
Anmed Health
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Anderson, SCMarch 25, 2013
I have enjoyed working here; however, I am looking for something else in m life
Good place to work.
Certified Surgical Technologist First Assistant (Current Employee), Anderson, SCFebruary 26, 2013
I just am ready to explore something different. Anmed has been good to me but things change. I like the people that I work with, but I do not feel that it is fair that I am a First Assist and I have to allow someone who has been a Tech for 1 year to be able to assist on a case that I am present on. I love what I do and assisting is as far as I can go in my field of work. I just would like to do this all the time.
ECG Technician/Telementry (Current Employee), Anderson, INFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: co-workers
My typical day is taking care of patients ie.. EKG's, Stress testing, Holter moniter scanning. I have learned that the medical field is where I belong. My manager is great as well as my co-workers. I consider them extended family. I don't consider my job hard at all, it is part of who I am. I love patients and people in general.
I loved working with different staff everyday.I aslo,loved meeting new pople.
LPN (Former Employee), Anderson, SCJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: being able to travel to different anmed practices and meeting new people.
Cons: pay
Great place to work.I learned so much from different doctors and nurses.

About AnMed Health

Whether Peach or Palmetto, AnMed Health system can meet your health care needs. The health care organization serves residents – Read more