AnMed Health

AnMed Health Employer Reviews

Outpatient endoscopy facility
Receptionist/Registrar (Former Employee), Anderson, SCJuly 9, 2014
Greeted and checked in patients, data entry of patient demographics, obtained insurance benefits, collected copay/coinsurance, filing, worked closely with nurses, chart maintenance, receptionist duties, scheduling.

Management left a lot to be desired as the manager of the facility didn't recognize, or appreciate, each person's individuality.

Co-workers – more... were friendly and willing to help.

Since it was a prn position, not knowing when I could be called into work.

Pot lucks! – less
Wonderful Place to work
Patient Transporter (Former Employee), Anderson, SCJune 26, 2014
This is a great place to work. Everyone that I came across in the two years working here were all great.
Very dedicated co-workers
Coding Specialist (Current Employee), Anderson, SCJune 4, 2014
Pros: we work from home, i love that.
AnMed Health is a very good company to work for. Very good benefits,the co-workers are great to get along with. We all help each other when we have a coding issue..We always have the proper tools to help get our job done.
Family oriented and passionate
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Anderson, SCMay 26, 2014
Worked an AR report to resolve any denials and resolve any claim payment on DME claims. Management encouraged self improvement and supported the department in continuing education and training.
Great coworkers and understanding managers.
Dietary Assistant (Current Employee), Anderson, SCJanuary 2, 2014
The hardest part of the job is that you may have to work some holidays and weekends because a hospital never closes! I have learned how the hospital system works and the importance of patient satisfaction.
Excellent Company
Food and Nutrition Staff (Current Employee), Anderson SCDecember 8, 2013
- comfortable
- treats employees like family
- works very well together
- great benefits
Eh
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Anderson, SCOctober 29, 2013
Anmed is the only hospital system in the area. It is an ok place to work. Management is not the best. It just depends on where you work.
The largest Employer in Anderson County, SC
Nurse Assistant/BHA (Former Employee), 8-SouthAugust 12, 2013
Pros: plenty of work
Cons: odd shifts
It is a Hospital. It is very typical to other hospitals.I learn much about long-term patient care and psychological patient care. Management on my unit was very micro-managing on issues not related to patient care. My co-workers were wonderful. The hardest part of the job was see people die. Helping people was the most rewarding.
Assistant
assistant (Current Employee), anderson, scJune 5, 2013
I have been an anmed health employee for less than 6 months and I can truly say that I am unhappy and far from satisified. I understand that NO job is perfect however I do know that there are more suitable work conditions. The week long orientation of sitting in class is actually pointless to me. I feel like a lot of information was left out during – more... my interview that would have possibly made me take a different route before accepting the job. – less
Its a job.
Environmental Technician (Former Employee), Anderson, SCMay 5, 2013
Pros: get paid
Cons: everything else
Not the greatest place but not the worst. Do you job get in and out and get paid every two weeks. Friendly workers but no opportunity of growth. Everyone is treated differently according to where you work and who manages you.
Anmed Health
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Anderson, SCMarch 25, 2013
I have enjoyed working here; however, I am looking for something else in m life
Good place to work.
Certified Surgical Technologist First Assistant (Current Employee), Anderson, SCFebruary 26, 2013
I just am ready to explore something different. Anmed has been good to me but things change. I like the people that I work with, but I do not feel that it is fair that I am a First Assist and I have to allow someone who has been a Tech for 1 year to be able to assist on a case that I am present on. I love what I do and assisting is as far as I can go – more... in my field of work. I just would like to do this all the time. – less
ECG Technician/Telementry (Current Employee), Anderson, INFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: co-workers
My typical day is taking care of patients ie.. EKG's, Stress testing, Holter moniter scanning. I have learned that the medical field is where I belong. My manager is great as well as my co-workers. I consider them extended family. I don't consider my job hard at all, it is part of who I am. I love patients and people in general.
I loved working with different staff everyday.I aslo,loved meeting new pople.
LPN (Former Employee), Anderson, SCJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: being able to travel to different anmed practices and meeting new people.
Cons: pay
Great place to work.I learned so much from different doctors and nurses.
Hospital environment
Environmental Services Tech. (Current Employee), Anderson, SCJune 3, 2012
Pros: pto time (paid time off), great insurance, bonuses for job well done.
Cons: yearly test on job skills must pass test to get a raise in pay.
TYPICAL WORK DAY: clean patients rooms, clean rest rooms, fill supplies, strip,wax,buff floors...
I LEARNED: how to do all jobs that an Environmental Services Tech does.
MANAGEMENT: for the most part management is very good. be as with any job there are always a few problems.
CO-WORKERS: for the most part the co-workers are great but as with any job – more... you have a few that do not pull their weight in their job.
HARDEST PART OF JOB: Job is not really that hard.
ENJOYABLE PART OF JOB: the friends I have made and the PTO time (paid time off). – less

About AnMed Health

Whether Peach or Palmetto, AnMed Health system can meet your health care needs. The health care organization serves residents – Read more