Ann, Inc Employee Reviews

Great job for sales associates
Ann Taylor Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 24, 2017
As a college student who divides their time between school and home, my job as a sales associate at Ann has been a great opportunity for me. It's a great job for building interpersonal and customer service skills, and serves as a good foundation for anyone interested in pursuing corporate retail or HR.
Pros
Great employee discount, manageable hours, great product
Cons
Frequent sale prices confuse customers
run!
Designer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 29, 2015
lots of problems with management, freelancers are treated pretty crappily which is strange since most people are freelancers on the Loft side at least. nearly impossible to get a raise, no real opportunities for advancement, lots of needless drama.
Cons
everything?
Fun and creative place to work
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 8, 2015
I loved working retail because everyday was different. I also had the chance to meet and work with amazing people. I loved visuals: stocks, displays, mannequins, and store sets. The hardest part of the job were the hours, it's very demanding and hard working on holidays, but that's retail.
Overall good company, poor management / work/life balance
Assistant Technical Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 29, 2014
At first I loved this company and my supervisors. It appeared to be a supportive, fresh, fun place to work. Unfortunately as time progressed I experienced much cattiness from my direct supervisors (including lying) and borderline harrassment. This company looks great from the outside but has some serious problems from within.
Pros
Fun and upbeat company
Cons
Excessive overtime, cattiness, workplace bullying, frequent layoffs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ann, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4