ANN INC.

ANN INC. Employer Reviews

Great learning experience
Sales Lead, Member of the Management Team (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: great group of women
Cons: management at second location lacked coaching and development
I worked at Ann Taylor Loft for 2 years and appreciated the potential they saw in me upon arrival, I was promoted to the management team within 6 months of being employed and transferred to a higher volume store. I worked with an amazing group of women, and enjoyed supporting Susan G. Komen and St. Judes Children's Hospital
great associate engagement
Sales Lead (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 29, 2015
a typical day a work includes answering phone calls, assisting costumers, and preforming daily cleaning tasks. You will spend most of your time on your feet but if you enjoy working in retail this is a great place to work. You will love the people you work with and the employee discount is fantastic.
Great place to work, learn and grow
Director, Loyalty Marketing (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 28, 2015
ANN INC. is a highly collaborative work environment. As an Associate you wear many different hats and have the opportunity to do what you do best each and every day.

There is a great work/ life balance and everyone is committed to doing what is right for our client.
Fun job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San JUan., PRJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: security
I did not work very long in this job but I did learn new things and it was enjoyable.
Great company to work for
Co-Manager (Current Employee), Tilton, NHJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: great co workers
Cons: payroll shortages
Learned a lot, mostly self taught skills. Hard work and hard to advance without being DM's best friend. Love the look of the stores and merchandising. Marketing is confusing for clients.
Fun but not enough hours
Sales Associate (Former Employee), FloridaJanuary 21, 2015
Great environment , but there are not enough hours, work /life balance is at a medium;No opportunity for growth
Store Management
Store Manager (Current Employee), Commerce, GAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: great pay/benefits
Cons: very low managerment engagement from corporate managers
While I have learned a lot in my time with
Ann, if you are looking to move up in a company, this is not the place to do it. I love store level teams and great people work there, but outside of the stores, there is little support or communication.
Great Place to Work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Best working retail experience. That is all. This thing is making me write more and I do not have more to say!
Ann Inc.
Co-Manager (Former Employee), Monroe, OHJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: not much advancement available
Customer Servicing
Lots of new product weekly
Set up floor sets and managed staff
Helped train staff from other stores
Good Company
Sales Lead/Key Holder (Current Employee), Commerce, CAJanuary 20, 2015
Productive work place, fast paced, interactive, intuitive
ann taylor loft
sales associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 19, 2015
worked there during college to be incorporated in the fashion design scene
Awesome place to work
Sales lead and Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), Westfield, NJJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: commute, downtown area, brand
Cons: short breaks, part time
Being employed with Ann Taylor was a pretty great time. I was introduced to the company from a previous manager of mine. She brought me in to work on visuals and very soon later i had the opportunity for a promotion to sales lead. I will say that since the company is in a need for a new customer, they haven't quite figured out how to tend to both older and younger customers with the same merchandise. Its a bit trendy for the older clients and too pricy for the new younger ones. They did however do a great job marketing the new look to magazines. Ive learned alot working with the company and now im ready to take on more of a workload.
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Woodbridge, NJJanuary 13, 2015
I really enjoy working where I do. I love the people that I work with and I never dread going to work. The work in general is fairly easy and there is no hair pulling involved. The customers are pretty decent as well, compared to other places. If you're looking for a fun environment, nice people, and just wanting to go to work, this is the place for you.
fast paced environment
Sales Lead at Lenox Square Mall (Current Employee), Lenox Square MallJanuary 12, 2015
I've learn to place clientele first and provide excellent customer service while making goal for the day. It is a team environment where management plays a key role in ensuring success.
Great Place To Work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Metairie, LAJanuary 12, 2015
The Work Environment Is Very Friendly. I Would Recommend This Company As A Work Place And As A Store. A Typical Day Is Spent Helping Customers, Keeping The Store Orderly, And Restocking Merchandise.
Corporate Office Environment
Senior Manager, Strategic Sourcing (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: lovely work environment in the heart of times square
Cons: inconsistent management=high turnover
Posh environment with all the benefits but the culture is high turnover. Extremely busy day prevents one from taking advantage of the training packages offered.
Decent Workplace.
Visual Merchandiser/Sales Professional (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: great associates
Cons: management
The work environment was good. However, during the time I was there the management team was a bit unprofessional. Communication was poor, associates were OFTEN reprimanded for nonsense, and the work load was a bit strenuous for the level of pay.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Woodbury, NYJanuary 7, 2015
I have a lot of working her due to my mangers and co-workers they make it a fun environment. I also have been able to deal with lots of tourist which has given me a new experience with the amount of diversity we have in our store.
Productive place to work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 7, 2015
I enjoy working for Loft, I enjoy the people and the customers. Its a place where I can see myself continue to grow professionally and personally.
Fun atmosphere and great clients
Sales Lead & Associate (Former Employee), Durham, NCJanuary 6, 2015
Loft was a very fun and diverse place. There product is amazing, the staff is talented and productive, and there is never a dull moment there. If interested, the company promotes rather quickly. Management works to mold new associates and overall provides many skill sets needed in any business/retailer.

1 2 3 4 5

About ANN INC.

ANN INC. (NYSE: ANN) At ANN INC., WE GET WOMEN. Real women live ever more complicated lives. They juggle more activities, play – Read more